• 締切済み

英訳を助けてください

以下の2つの文を英語で言いたいのですが、うまく訳す事が出来ません。 どなたか、間違いの指摘 or 空白部分を埋めていただけないでしょうか? 「ところで、あなたの誕生日ってもうすぐじゃありませんか? もし違ってたらごめんなさい、でもあなたは獅子座生まれだったと記憶しているので。」 By the waty, your birthday is coming up, right? Sorry if I'm wrong, but I ............. 「私も、一日の中では夜(evening)がいちばん好きです。 星や月を見上げていると、自分の悩みの小ささを思い知って気分が楽になります。」 I also like the evening most of all the day. Watching the stars and moon always makes me aware of how tiny my worries are and ............. どうかお願いいたします。

• no9tm
  • お礼率97% (79/81)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• lcdlcd
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.1

ここで英訳してみたらどうですか?

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/
no9tm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 英訳の方ですが、辞書や翻訳サイトで単語を調べているうちになんとか形に出来ました。単純でない文章を翻訳サイトで英訳しようとすると不自然な英文になってしまうので普段はあまり使わないんですが、今日は誘われるままに使ってみたところ良いヒントを得られました。感謝です (^^)

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してくださいm(._.)m

(1)Also I know I still need to show you my area. I was just too nervous (Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry) (2)Hmmm like I want to send a pic of that for you but I'm nervous. I must over come my fears for you lol ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

• よろしくお願いします

I’m the executive director of a tiny nonprofit and have an employee I dislike. The problem is that everyone else thinks this person is great and can’t see his faults. He does about 95 percent of his job very well and often goes beyond the call of duty. He’s excellent with clients and co-workers but makes careless mistakes. Several times he’s circled the wrong number in a document or left extra spacing letters. he’s circled the wrong number in a document or left extra spacing letters.の和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英訳お願いします。

英語苦手で辞書を片手に調べてみましたが全くわかりません・・・ 「First of all I Realize of Faith that what you've gave to 5 of us. That special "Faith" makes us more special,tight Membership. And potentialities of improvement. I'll say thank you for the blessing to drop the nightmares we had.」 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳が合っているか、教えてください。

サンタクロースに英語の手紙を書こうと思っています。 「原子力発電所の事故で大切な地球を汚染してしまい、地球のみなさんに申し訳なく思っています」 の文章がどうしても英語で書けません。 翻訳ソフトのままだと 「I pollute the important earth in the accident of the nuclear power plant and feel that I am sorry to all of earth.」 なのですが、これで通じますか? 正しい英語を教えてください。よろしくお願います。

• 英訳が適切であるか教えてください。

こんばんは。 英文を作りましたが、適切な表現であるかわからないので間違いなどありましたら教えてください。 日本語の文章 「こんにちは。はじめまして。先月、渋谷にある sky gallery で”blue and ”というタイトルのイラストの個展を行ったrinaです。お礼が遅くなってしまってすみません。個展を見に来てくれてありがとうございました。楽しんでいただけましたか?また展示会をやる際は、是非遊びにきてください。」 英語の文章 「Hello. It's nice to meet you. I'm Rina held a solo exhibition of illustration " blue and " at sky gallery in Shibuya last month. I'm sorry for my late reply. Thank you very much for coming my exhibition. Did you enjoy the exhibition ? Next time I held an exhibition, please come to the exhibition.」 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 正しい英訳を教えて下さい。

I often have to listen to presentations during the course of my working week, and it never fails to amaze me that, despite the vast number of books, websites and training courses available, that so many people get the basics so completely wrong. It’s not that I expect everyone to wow me with the confidence of, say, Bill Clinton or Tony Blair, but there are some basics that everyone should know before addressing an audience of whatever size. 全体としては何となく意味が分かるのですが、 特に下記の2つのパートが上手く訳せません。どの様に訳せるのか教えて下さい。 1)and it never fails to amaze me that, despite the vast number of books, websites and training courses available, that so many people get the basics so completely wrong. 2)It’s not that I expect everyone to wow me with the confidence of, say, Bill Clinton or Tony Blair,

• 英訳をお願いします

I'm sorry the one I ordered was listed in the near mint section but when I read the description and saw the pics I found this to be untrue I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I would like to change in to the one with a white handle. I relize their is a price difrence I'm willing to reorder of you are unable to change this.

• 英文添削/英訳お願いします。

出来るだけ簡単な文法や語句で言いたいのですが、 (1)I have decided my job yet.(まだ就きたい職業はきめてないが)   もし会社員になるなら、大きい会社に入りたい。  一生懸命勉強すれば、大きな会社で働けると思う。 とは英語でどのように言えますか? (2)I'll study of space and English so hard.  私は英語も宇宙についての勉強も一生懸命するつもりだ。 はあっていますか? (3)I like watching the historical things and castle.  私は歴史的な物やお城を見るのが好きです。  はあっていますか?

• 英訳を助けてください

以下の文を英語にしたいのですが.. ↓ あの列車断線事故は本当にひどかったですね。 日本のテレビでは、悲しみに暮れる遺族の様子が何度も放映されていて、 見ていると本当に悲しい気持ちになります。 電車に限らず、乗り物って怖いね、ひとつ間違えれば人を殺す凶器になるから。 自分も車を運転する時はスピードの出しすぎに気をつけようってしみじみ感じてます。 この英文で大丈夫でしょうか? ↓ That derailment was really terrible. Japanese TV is repeatedly broadcasting people in grief from the loss of their family memebers. Watching it makes me feel really sad. I feel that trains and other vehicles are dangerous - just one mistake turns them into deadly weapons. I am realizing once again that I have to be careful not to overspeed when I drive. どうか添削お願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 英訳 もらいたい派

いつもありがとうございます。 長くなり、申し訳ございません。 お手数おかけいたしみますが、英訳の添削をお願いできませんでしょうか。 和文 1.一つ聞いていい?   May I ask you one thing? May I ask you something? 2.お誕生日にプレゼントをもらいたい派?それとも、もらいたくない派? Are you an person want a present for Happy birthday? Or an person don't want? 3.私、お誕生日にプレゼントがほしい人じゃないの。  私のお誕生日を覚えていてくれて、「お誕生日だね、おめでとう」って言ってくれるのが1番のお誕生日プレゼントなの・ あとは、何もいらない。その言葉で1年間がんばれるの。   I'm not an person want a present for Happy birthday. Being said" It's your happy birthday, isn't it? Happy Birthday" is the best present for me. I don't need anything except it. Only the word makes me ganbaru for 1 year. 4.あなたは何かほしいものがある? Is there anything you want? 5.そういえば、お誕生日は4月だっけ?   お誕生日おめでとうって、お祝いの言葉を言いたいから。  Well, Your birthday is April? Because I want to say words of congratulation "Happy Birthday" ※遠距離恋愛の彼を想定しています。