• ベストアンサー

英訳が合っているか、教えてください。

サンタクロースに英語の手紙を書こうと思っています。 「原子力発電所の事故で大切な地球を汚染してしまい、地球のみなさんに申し訳なく思っています」 の文章がどうしても英語で書けません。 翻訳ソフトのままだと 「I pollute the important earth in the accident of the nuclear power plant and feel that I am sorry to all of earth.」 なのですが、これで通じますか? 正しい英語を教えてください。よろしくお願います。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Dear Santa Clause I feel sorry for polluting this precious earth by the nuclear power plant accident. とされるとよいでしょう。

gogo-setsuna
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます! 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 本日のHNKニュース記事からの質問です。冠詞関係

本日のHNKワールドのニュース記事からの質問です。冠詞についてなのですが。 In the wake of the accident at Japan's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, nearby residents and others have questioned the safety of the Indian Point plant. at Japan's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant と、名詞がatの後にそのまま置かれているのはとても唐突に感じるのですが、定冠詞もしくは複数(又は冠詞?)は必要ないのでしょうか。 ちなみにこれ以前の内容には諸外国の施設は出てきたと思いますが、福島のは初出です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• #Nuclear Wastewater What

#Nuclear Wastewater What is the discharge of the Fukushima nuclear power plant in Japan this time? It is heavily polluted nuclear wastewater. What is nuclear wastewater? Simply put, nuclear wastewater is water used for cooling nuclear reactors in nuclear power plants. This water also contains radioactive isotopes, but the content is low and the half-life is short. It can be discharged after being treated up to the standard. The coolant that normally touches the nuclear fuel rods has been recycled in the nuclear reactor. Japan’s discharge of nuclear contaminated water this time is because the reactors of the Fukushima nuclear power plant were damaged before, and a large amount of cooling water in the nuclear reactors flowed out to pollute the cooling water outside. This nuclear wastewater contains a large number of radioactive elements with strong radioactivity and a very long half-life. , Random discharge will have an impact on the entire earth's ecology.

• Essayの添削をお願いします。

Essayを書きましたので、添削をお願いします。 特に、文の構成などにアドバイスをいただけるとうれしいです。 テーマは「エネルギー問題について」です Through the Great East Japan Earthquake and the accident of Fukushima NO1 nuclear power plant, public opinions are tending to not to use nuclear power anymore. Thus, the natural power such as, water, wind and solar are attracted by many people gradually. However, the government is not fully agree with abolishing nuclear power. From my point of view, Japan shouldn't rely on nuclear power anymore. Because of the high energy, nuclear power is too hard to control, and once have a trouble with power plant, it leads to the large amount of people death and illness. What's more, the wastes from nuclear power plant can't throw away everywhere, otherwise those wastes pollute the environment. On the contrary, opponents say, if the nuclear power plant will be abolished, whole Japan will be lack of energy. Therefore, the capital of Japan, Tokyo have to carry out scheduled blackout like last summer. Because The main system in many ways like government and economy are all in Tokyo, so blackout leads to Japan's confusion. As far as I am concerned, Japan use too much energy, and you should save them. Everyone's economy is enough to making up the lack of energy. Besides, you can hope Japanese technology of using natural power. Although the large number of technologies are still not in use now, Japanese technician will discover successful way definitely.

• 英訳教えてください

1.人間が平和を維持できないという見解に私は同意しない   I can't agree with the view of people _______________________________ peace. 2.我々は他のすべての動物と地球を共有しているという事実を忘れてはならない   We must forget the fact of sharing ____________________________________ the earth. よろしくお願いします

• 英訳おねがいします。

英訳おねがいします。 大好きだった人からメールが来ました。 彼は少し日本語を話せますが英語も母国語でないためちょっとわかりにくいのです。 彼はもうすこしで故郷に帰国する予定です。 よろしくお願いします。 I can understand how you feel and I don't speak Japanese very well. I tell you honest feelings. Until now,,I couldn't tell you. I was afraid of believing your feelings. I wanted to respect you feelings. but I was avoiding your feelings. I tried to run away from your feelings. Because, I was afraid of loving you more and I was afraid for my feelings. I’m so sorry that my behavior made you hurt. I feel awful. You are a wonderful girl great in inside and out. I thank you for everything you have done for me. I wish you all the best.

• 英訳お願いします。

以下、英訳お願いします。 たくさんのコメントありがとうございます。 私は英語が苦手なので個別返信できなくてごめんなさい。 ↓ これは以下英文で通じるでしょうか? Thank you a lot of comment. I'm sorry I can not reply individually so not good at English. よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳をお願いします。

英訳をお願いします。 【日本語文→英語の訳文】 ●2020年のオリンピック開催都市が東京に決まった。 It was decided that the Olympics host city in 2020 would be Tokyo. または、Tokyo was selected as the Olympics host city in 2020. ●多くの関係者や政府もその決定に喜んでいる。 Many persons concerned and Japanese governments official were also pleased with the determination. ●景気回復や、東日本大震災の被災者に明るさと元気を取り戻せるばかりでなく、その経済効果は3兆円ともいわれるからだ。 Because the victim of East Japan great earthquake can regain are not only brightness, hope and energy, and the economic recovery for many the Japanese nation, but (also) the effect of economic will be around 3 trillion yen. ●しかし、東日本大震災の復興や、毎日400トンもの汚染水が漏れているという福島の原発への対策が後回しにされ、風化されてしまい、被災者の希望には決してつながらないと、私は強い疑念をいだく。 However, revival of the East Japan great earthquake and the measure against the nuclear power plant of Fukushima that no less than 400 tons of polluted water leaked out every day, and the problem was postponed and never lead to disaster victims' hope, I will bear a strong doubt. (「汚染」という場合はpollutedだと思ったのですが辞書には contaminatedもあって、どちらがいいのかわかりません。([英辞郎]は持っていないです) 私は、以前から、英語で日記を書いているのですが、 「日記は、『過去形past tense』で書く」と教わってきて、  未来的なことを書こうとすると、 それがどうしても浮かんでこない(would be とかshould be程度しか出てこない)し、 無理に未来の形にしようとすると、日記(過去)の世界から飛び出して、普通の未来形になってしまいます。(それでもいいのでしょうか)

• 英訳、正しいでしょうか??(;_;)

English is good Because英語は勉強していてとても楽しいからです。 英語は確かに日本語と比べると全然異なり、難しいと思います。 きっと皆さんの中でも英語を難しいと思っている人もいるでしょう。 私も最初、英語は難しいと思っていました。 しかし、だんだんと英語を勉強するうちに英語の楽しさや面白さを学んだのです。 また、英語をたくさん勉強すれば世界中の人とコミュニケーションをとることができると思います。 私は英語を通して世界中の人とコミュニケーションをとれるようになりたいです! だから、私は英語を一生懸命勉強したいと思います。 英訳↓ English is good because I enjoy studying it. English is different far from Japanese,and difficult. I think some of you feel English difficult. At first I also felt it difficult. But I gradually became to feel it enjoyable and interesting while studying it. And I think we will comunicate with the people in all over the world if we study it hard. I want to comunicate with the people in all over the world with English! It is the reason why I want to study English very hard. この文は文法的にも正しいでしょうか??><; また、こうしたほうがよりよいなどのアドバイスもありましたらお願いします。

• 「そういうの、地球では愛って言うんだよ。宇宙じゃ知らないけどね。」の英訳

日本語を英語にするのに困っています。Laundryという小説の、 「そういうの、地球では愛って言うんだよ。宇宙じゃ知らないけどね。」 という文が好きで、ipodの刻印に入れたいと思っています。 一行あたり最大約22文字(スペース含む)で二行に分けて和訳したいのですが、yahoo翻訳でやってみたところ、 Love says so on the earth of saying. I do not know it in the space. となって意味が通じているかわからない上に文字制限を越えてしまい ました^^; 意訳でもいいのでこの文のニュアンスが伝わるような言い回しがないでしょうか・・・ 英語に詳しい方よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳のお手伝い(英語についての質問)お願いしますm(__)m

英訳のお手伝い(英語についての質問)お願いしますm(__)m (1)「羨ましい」 羨ましいは、I envy youですよね?でもあちこち見てみると、“嫉み”が含まれるから使わない方が良いと言う意見があったり、ネイティブでも普通に使うと言う意見もあったりします。 やはり、嫌みったらしく聞こえてしまうのでしょうか? メール友達がプールを持っていることに本当に「良いなぁ。羨ましい!」という感じで相手に対して嫉みの気持ちはないのですが・・・。envyがダメなら何て言えば良いのでしょうか? ちなみにメール友達に、私が東京に行ってきたと言ったら「I envy you!」と言われたので、その友人に使うには問題なさそうですが。。(友人は英語が母国語ではない) (2)「自分で自分を情けなく思う」 「I feel sorry for myself」 私は好き嫌いが沢山あり、いい年にもなって好き嫌いが沢山あることが恥ずかしいと言うことを言いたいのですが、これで良いですか? “可哀想に思う”と受け止められないでしょうか?私はあくまでも“情けない”と言いたいのです(>_<) 教えてください!お願いします!