英訳が適切であるか教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • こんにちは。はじめまして。先月、渋谷にあるsky galleryで”blue and”というタイトルのイラストの個展を行ったrinaです。
  • お礼が遅くなってしまってすみません。個展を見に来てくれてありがとうございました。
  • また展示会をやる際は、是非遊びにきてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳が適切であるか教えてください。

こんばんは。 英文を作りましたが、適切な表現であるかわからないので間違いなどありましたら教えてください。 日本語の文章 「こんにちは。はじめまして。先月、渋谷にある sky gallery で”blue and ”というタイトルのイラストの個展を行ったrinaです。お礼が遅くなってしまってすみません。個展を見に来てくれてありがとうございました。楽しんでいただけましたか?また展示会をやる際は、是非遊びにきてください。」 英語の文章 「Hello. It's nice to meet you. I'm Rina held a solo exhibition of illustration " blue and " at sky gallery in Shibuya last month. I'm sorry for my late reply. Thank you very much for coming my exhibition. Did you enjoy the exhibition ? Next time I held an exhibition, please come to the exhibition.」 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• nysun
  • お礼率81% (59/72)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • RJERSJ
  • ベストアンサー率50% (102/201)
回答No.1

「こんにちは。はじめまして。先月、渋谷にある sky gallery で”blue and ”というタイトルのイラストの個展を行ったrinaです。お礼が遅くなってしまってすみません。個展を見に来てくれてありがとうございました。楽しんでいただけましたか?また展示会をやる際は、是非遊びにきてください。」 Hello, Thank your for coming to my illustration exhibition, "blue and" held at the sky gallery in Shibuya last month. I am sorry for my late reply. I hope you enjoyed the exhibition. When I hold another exhibition, please come. 先月、渋谷にある sky gallery で”blue and ”というタイトルのイラストの個展に来ていただいてありがとうございます。お礼が遅くなって済みません。楽しんでいただけましたか。次回の個展にもぜひ要らして下さい。 * お礼を書くということはすでに会っていると考え、「始めまして」は抜かしました。

nysun
質問者

お礼

RJERSJさん、ご回答誠にありがとうございます。 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします

I'm currently learning about words like これ、それ、あれ、どれ to make my own sentences but I need practice :). Maybe you can tell me to say something and I will try my best to and you can fix my mistakes? 友人からのメールです。 Maybe以下の文意がいまいち分からないのですが、これは友人が書いた日本語を添削してほしいと言っているだけなのでしょうか?それとも、私も何か書いてほしいのでしょうか、、、、どなたかお願いします。

• 日本語をなめらかな英語に。もっと良い言い方は?

簡単な英語で日記をつけようと思っています。早速書いてみましたが、知っている文法とS+V+Oの基本文型だけで書いたので堅いように感じます。本当は下の日本語のように言いたいのです。文法ミスの指摘はもちろんありがたいのですが、もっとなめらかなネイティブらしい良い言い方があれば、どんどん教えていただきたいです。 添削よろしくお願いします。 I've decided not to care about my mistakes in grammer... Today My friend and I went to the gallery in Shibuya to see it for my exhibition. Then we suddunly wanted to go to Ikebukuro but I didn't know which train we have to get on. I hadn't known the Saikyo line can stop at Shibuya. After all, we arrived at Junkudo in Ikebukuro and spent about 4 hours there. It was easy for me. I enjoyed myself.  文法ミスは気にしないことに決めました。。。  今日わたしと友だちは展示のため渋谷までギャラリー偵察に行った。それから突然池袋に行きたくなって、電車に乗ろうと思ったけれど何線に乗ればいいのかちょっとわからなかった。埼京線が渋谷に止まるなんて初めて知ったよ。  結局池袋でジュンク堂について、4時間くらい居座っていたけれどまだまだ余裕でした。楽しかったなぁ。

• 英訳お願いいたします

以下の文章の英訳お願いいたします。 Its nice to hear from you! Thank you for your concern and well wishes for my recovery. I am not completely recovered as of yet, but I am doing very well and will be 100% by the end of this year - I am very fortunate. See you soon. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英訳おねがいします。

英訳おねがいします。 大好きだった人からメールが来ました。 彼は少し日本語を話せますが英語も母国語でないためちょっとわかりにくいのです。 彼はもうすこしで故郷に帰国する予定です。 よろしくお願いします。 I can understand how you feel and I don't speak Japanese very well. I tell you honest feelings. Until now,,I couldn't tell you. I was afraid of believing your feelings. I wanted to respect you feelings. but I was avoiding your feelings. I tried to run away from your feelings. Because, I was afraid of loving you more and I was afraid for my feelings. I’m so sorry that my behavior made you hurt. I feel awful. You are a wonderful girl great in inside and out. I thank you for everything you have done for me. I wish you all the best.

• 英訳していただけませんか。

英訳していただけませんか。 英語初心者なので戸惑っています。 I'm sorry if I confuse you. Perhaps I am confused myself. Anyway, I wish you the best and always hope you are happy and healthy. Thank you for your kind words, support and understanding. You are a good person and I'm glad to know you. よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いいたします!

英訳お願いいたします! Did I wake you up on your free day? I hope not :) I'm almost back to my old self again. The 5th of December? Oh that's nice to know. Now I can start thinking and planning what we can do. Thank you for making such a big effort take a long holiday and to come all the way here to Belgium. Maybe if you tell them you will be in good hands ... they will really get worried ... hahaha No seriously I will try to make a big effort as well to make this a very nice and special holiday ... you. A special holiday for a special person. You will have the chance to eat everything my country has to offer. I am a little bit concerned about your weight though ... please don't think about that when you're here ... if you need to go on a diet please wait until you're back in Japan :) If possible I would like to see a happy 〇〇 ... and I will try very hard to make that happen ... Oh I took the liberty of looking for some flight for you.

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 I really look forward to our holiday and seeing you. Last week was not the best week for me ... so I can really use a holiday and I can't think of anyone else who I would like to spend my holiday with. I'm really looking forward to see you again. My Korean customer is having some problems and management is breathing down my neck to solve the problems ... but it seems the problems are not in my area. And also this week my cleaning lady quit! I need to find a new cleaning lady. She said I asked her to do too much for only 4 hours of cleaning. I checked with my mother, our secretary ... and they all agree that even 2-3 hours should be more than enough. Maybe she might be a bit lazy. Today I'm going to time how long it takes me ... :( I guess I will clean very hard today and also try to look for a new cleaning lady. And the most tragic news of all ... a team member of me, ●●, who was working in ●●, passed away last Monday. He was already on sick leave for some time ... but the tragic news still came as a shock. But it was not all bad news this week :) That's why we're going to make a super nice holiday. Looking forward to see you ●●. When I think of you, I get a feeling of beauty, softness, kindness ...

• 和訳をお願い致します。

英語の和訳をお願いします。 私はネット上で自分のイラストをアップしたりしているのですが、先日、こんな英語のメールが届きました。 英語がサッパリ出来ませんので、和訳に自身がない所が多く、内容もよく分からなくて、困っています; どうか、ご助力をお願いしますm(__)m。 Hi , My name is Minjie and I am the gallery curator at SPACEWOMb Gallery in New York . We have recently moved our gallery to Manhattan’s Lower east side! There is heavy pedestrian traffic and several galleries in the area, and we are only 2 blocks away the New Museum! I found your works online and wanted to let you know about two upcoming exhibition opportunities. I have attached the exhibition details below. Please let me know if you are interested. I look forward to working with you thank you! Sincerely, Minjie

• 英訳 

いつもありがとうございます。 下記の英訳をお願いできますでしょうか。ポエムっぽいお花を擬人化した表現があります。その点が伝わるとうれしいです。 特に、 「一生懸命」や、「私も あなたのために 背筋伸ばして、ニコニコ笑って咲いているから」の表現がわかりませんでした。 和文; あなたは、太陽 私は、ひまわり🌻 キラキラ輝く あなただけを見て 一生懸命咲いてるの。 あなたが悲しくて曇ったら、きっと私は 冴えない花になってしまう。 いつもキラキラ輝く笑顔でいてね。 私も あなたのために 背筋伸ばして、ニコニコ笑って咲いているから🌻 英訳; You're sun. I'm sunflower. Seeing only you are shining, I'm blossoming 一生懸命. When you are sad and cloudy, no doubt I would become dull flower. Please stay shiny and smile brightly always, My straightening my back for you and smiling brightly, Because I'm blossoming. よろしくお願いいたします(._.)

• 英訳

掲示板に海外の方からの書き込みがあり、下記の日本語の内容を英語でお返事しようと、英文に直しみたのですが、英語が苦手でどう書けばいいのか分かりません。丸投げするのは申し訳ないので一生懸命考えましたが、間違っている所や、適切な文章を教えていただけますでしょうか? <日本語> 感想ありがとうございます。 私はスペイン語が話せない上、英語も苦手なのでお返事が遅れました。すみません。 話しの内容は大体分かりました。私は、貴方が私のイラストを気に入って下さった事がとても嬉しいです。また、海外の方々が遊戯王と遊戯王GXを好きになってくれるのは、私にとってとても幸せです。日本語だけではなく、英語にも対応させたいです。 ぜひまた、来て下さいね。 <英語> Hello!! Thank you for your feedback.I don't speak spanish and I'm not good at writing in English,I hesitated to writhe to you.sorry for my delay! I see your point. I think myself glad at that you liked my illustration and I'm happy that a lot of people abroad are becoming YU-GI-OH & YU-GI-OH GX fans. I want to not only Japanese but in response to English. Please visit my site.