• ベストアンサー

この英文の和訳をお願いします!

I'm going broke buying special spray for my glass shower doors.Is there a low -priced solution that will provide a nice clean shine? ニュアンス的には、ガラスのドアをぴかぴかにする安価な溶液はないか?って感じの文章ではないかとは思うのです。でも、「I'm going broke buying 」の部分をどうやって訳していいかわからないのです。これも未来形のうちに入るのでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • jimbeizame
  • ベストアンサー率14% (329/2236)
回答No.1

go broke で破産すると言う意味です。 つまり、 シャワードア用の特別スプレーを買うと破産しちゃうよ。 なんかもっと安いのない? ってことじゃないでしょうか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#56568
noname#56568
回答No.2

No.1で回答されている方の訳で十分ですが、英語の授業風に訳すと以下のようになります。 「私はシャワードア専用のスプレーを買う事ができません。もっと安くて綺麗にできる物はないですか?」 直訳すると 「私はガラス製のシャワードア専用スプレーを買うと破産します。より安価で綺麗にできる解決法を知らないですか?」

miracat
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 go breakにそんな意味があるとしりませんでした。 ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

英文和訳をお願いします。 I think I have a very crazy life. But in a way it's wonderful in it's craziness. I mean I remember one minute going to the White House for a dinner, but I'm going on the train so I'm stuck in Pennsylvania Station having a hot dog. And you know a scant two hours later I'm meeting the President of China. So I think it's the ups and the downs that makes it so real. And so wonderful. I could be at a gymnast...a gymnastic meet for my daughter and the next minute I'm in, you know the hospital worrying about my father's care. I like to think I live a very full life, and a complete life, and I think that's what makes my life probably fun, difficult also, challenging,tiring, but also great. 自分の人生についての喜びを語っていると思うのですが、 何度考えても理解できません。 長文ですがよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 大至急、英文を訳して下さい

I feel less like I'm going to actually die from quincy today so maybe I'll even be nice to strangers. Watch out! この英文を訳して下さい。お願いします。

• 英文和訳のお願い

以下の英文の分かりやすい日本語をお願いします。 In bull markets things go to prices which nobody can conceive of. I’m the bull, and I’m telling you, at one point I’m going to sellout and then they’re going double again. In the bull market in stocks, who would’ve thought that CISCO(社名) would have gone up a hundred times. It did. That’s what happens at the end of a bull market and that’s what’s going to happen at the end of the bull market in commodities. It’s still several years away.

• どちらの英文が正しいですか?

A : I'm going to not be on a diet today. B : I'm going not to be on a diet today. 問題はNOTの位置です。 アメリカ人に聞いたところ、A の方が正しい、というかBでも意味はわかるがなんとなく奇妙に感じる。アメリカ人ならAの言い方をすると思う。Aの方を使う人が断然多い。とのことでした。 そこで、もう一つ。 C: I want you to not be there. D: I want you not to be there. これもNOTの位置ですが、 上記のアメリカ人はこの例については、どちらも  ”technically correct ” なんだそうです。 Aが正しいとするなら、同じ理屈でDはダメでCが正しい、というのかと思っていたんですが、例文が変わると正解も変わる(または違う用法?)のでしょうか? 長く英語に触れていますが、私はABCDどれもアメリカ人と思われる人たちが使っているのを聞いています。でも文法は知らないので、どれが正しいのか・・・・ いずれも  I'm NOT going to I DON'T want you to が一般的なのはもちろんわかっていますが、強調で使われるこの言い方の理解が微妙です。 また、略して I'm gonna と 言ったり書いたりする場合 gonna にはto も含まれているので、以下にNOTをいれる場合(あんまりないと思いますが、敢えて・・) I'm gonna not be = I'm going to not be になってしまうので、やはり Aが正解でなくてはならないのか? 考えていると混乱してきました。(><) どなたか、スパッとしたお答えをお願いします。 

• おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。

おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。 How are you? Do you have anything special planned for the long weekend? Or do you have to work on the national holiday. On Monday you have・春分の日, right? From・Wikipedia:・This national holiday was established in 1948 as a day for the admiration of nature and the love of living things. Prior to 1948, the vernal equinox was an imperial ancestor worship festival called・Shunki k・rei-sai・(春季皇霊祭?). Love of living things? Is this a kind of Japanese version of valentines day? I'm also sorry for my late reply :) No really I'm not trying to be funny, I'm really really busy. My project is going quite well, actually it is going so well that management decided to take some people from my team and let them help with another project ... I guess this is my punishment for doing so well :( In April I need to go to Singapore again and maybe we'll have a Korean customer. I have never been to Korea, I almost wanted to ask if you went to Korea already ... but then I remember that you have never left Japan. I think it makes to pure Japanese ... not spoiled by foreign things ... maybe except me :) Although Singapore is very nice, the food is really nice in Singapore, I would prefer to come to Japan ... I really look forward to have diner with you again. You are so cute ... and beautiful ... Oh on the return flight from Singapore to Brussel I got upgraded to business class again. So I had a very enjoyable return flight. I think I deserved it after all the trouble I had to get there ... haha It's a petty that your movie is not on the internet ... I'm sure you would be a hit on youtube:) ・Why are you embarrassed? You should be proud that you have been chosen to be in the commercial. I will never be chosen for a commercial ... It's getting late again ... I better go to home ... otherwise my Japanese colleagues still want to have a video conference ...・ Really wish I could see you soon,

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Can you imagine where you will wake up in 5 weeks time? Hmmm ... maybe you will want to wake up very early because you want to eat a waffle ... hahaha Did you manage to book the tickets you wanted? I hope so. If everything is confirmed we can start with the fun part! Starting to plan your trip in more detail. But ... hmmm ... I think I'm not going to tell you. Yes let's keep it a secret for you what exactly we're going to do. I have somethings in mind that I think you would like to visit / do. So now I'm going to give you a little bit of homework ... just like in school. If you could give me 5 things you want to see / do: 1: ... 2: ... 3: ... 4: ... 5: ... Then I will try to combine everything and try to make it into a super nice holiday!! For me being with ●● is already enough to have a nice holiday :) 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 英文を見てください(><)

「私は本棚がないので自分で作りました」は I do not have a bookcase, so I'm going to make it myself. で大丈夫でしょうか?何かおかしい所があったら教えてください。 お願いします!

• 英文で分からないところがあります

間違った英文があったら添削お願いします。 私の送った富士山のポストカードが届いてとても嬉しいです。 I’m very glad that you received my postcard (Mt. Fuji). 貴女が富士山のポストカードを気にいってくれて嬉しいです。 I’m happy that you liked to its postcard. 貴女は、富士山に行ってみたいのですか?富士山は、とてもいいところです。お勧めですよ。 Do you go to Mt. Fuji? Its mountain is very nice place. I recommend going by its mountain.

• 和訳お願いします

has a diferents styles incide it with a lot urban culture Beautiful and very nice atmósfera I,m chef and I want to open again one rest of fuxion cusine in where the nikei style is my favorite

• 英文みてください

月1で病院通ってるけど今の所は大丈夫。←ずっと通ってるだと進行形??になりなすか? I have visit in hospital a month,but I'm OK now. でも、もし、長期の留学をすることになったら1番の問題になってしまうの。 But if I am going to study very long stay in UK It is a No.1problem.   UKで病院通いになるかも。でもこれは医者と相談するけど。 I think I am going to the hospital in UK.It is I am going to hear advice form myDr. 私は日本もイングランドも応援するよ I will support England and Jaoan. お願いします