回答No.3

#1です。 Markusは、マーカス・マークスなんかでいいと思いますよ。 日本語流に書いたらマルクスかな? Tuuliは、トゥーリでいいと思います。

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんにちは 友達には発音がわからないからって読み方全部書いておきます。 たびたびありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

I like to reorder another Yasuki Deba 125mm Blue#2 , double edge, with magnolia handle that you have on EBay. I like to verify that this one is in stock before ordering. Can you provide me also with a Deba 120-125 mm blue steel#1 or 2 with a single edge , right handed, for filleting small fish.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• 英文和訳 急いでます

1,How much do you want to spend? 2,How can I help you? 3,I'm looking for some jogging shoes. 4,Can I try these on? 5,How would you like to pay,in cash or with a credit card?………In cash,please. 6,Will that be cash or charge?…………Charge,please. 7, How do you like this typeof breakfast? 8,It's a traditional japanese soup made with miso. 9,It's a paste made from soybeans,malted rice and salf. 10,What do you think of Christmas here? 11,Whatt's your impression of our New Year's Eve? 12,How do you feel about theplan. 13,First,...Second,...Third,... 14,These are many famous oldtemples in Kyoto,for example,... 英文和訳お願いします 急いでます

• 翻訳サイトを使わず和訳お願いします。

I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• 和訳お願いします

I also love exchange snail mail(letter) so if you like this, i think is really interesting! In the add i also write that i like write by snail mail(letter) what do you think about that? Recently i'm working into C.C of Code geass R2. これらを私なりに訳してみると 私も文通が好きです、あなたも好きだから・・・?私はとても興味深いです! 追加ですが、私が手紙を書くことをあなたはどう思いますか? 最近私はコードギアスで働きました。(コードギアスはアニメで働くなんておかしいですよね?) 訳が不適切で、意味がわかりません>< どなたか教えてくださいませ

• 和訳してほしいんですが、、

I still wonder how do you know how you should read those signs used to write a name in japanese. Are these chinese?

• 和訳お願いいたします。

s I'm writing this email right now ... you must still be sleeping. When I think of you ... how cute you look when you sleep ... I get such and empty feeling inside, because I want to be with you so much. That's why I just like to be with you. As you said, it doesn't really matter what we do as long as I'm with you. There is one thing I'm dreaming of ... that we don't have to do anything! That we have 1 day that we don't need to do anything. Sleep and lay in bed as long as we like, laze around, watch a movie together, ... …And I will leave for Osaka Wednesday the 5th of January early in the morning and I'm planning on coming back to Tokyo Friday the 7th in the evening. And Monday the 10th I will go back to Osaka and return to Tokyo on Friday the 14th in the evening. A

• 和訳お願いします><

i wonder if we could go back like before there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you 和訳お願いします><

• 和訳をお願いします。

how were you single when i meet you you are so cute you must have boys going after you.

• これを和訳して頂けませんか?

I am serious about you my love, you are my present & my future! I realized that there was a connection with you & had no fear in letting you know how much you benefit me, mean & how I am in love with you! I love you sweetheart, quoting a text from the bible, not as well: where you go I will go, your people will be my people.. I can not say enough I love you, I love you, I love you 宜しくお願いします。