• 締切済み

イギリス・Cadianって?

benderの回答

• bender
  • ベストアンサー率45% (108/236)
回答No.2

ご質問にある英文は、おそらく以下のような感じであると思われます。 「私は名誉により彼女に仕えています。それは "Cadian" の慣習です。"Cadian" の男性は2人の女性に仕えます。古い戦士の慣習であり、私達は名誉によりつながっており、彼女達を見守り、保護します。サムライとよく似ているのですが、私達は "Paladins" と呼ばれます。」 私の勘違いかもしれないのですが、ペンパルの方はゲームやファンタジーとか、そういったものが趣味の人ではないでしょうか。日本語や日本文化に関心をもつ海外の若者の中には、ゲームや漫画が好きな人が少なくないと思います。また cadian あるいは paladin を google image search で検索すると、似た傾向の画像が見つかります。

bambi06
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます^^ 検索するとそのようなものが出てきますね^^; 彼は文に出てくる彼女の写真も見せてくれました。 そのガールフレンドではない彼女をどうして守るのかが解らないんです・・・。 ゲームとかそういう話はしないので好きかどうかは 分からないのですが^^;

関連するQ&A

• イギリスのロンドンのアパルトマンに滞在しており、そこからインターネット

イギリスのロンドンのアパルトマンに滞在しており、そこからインターネットに繋げられるのですが、無料で繋げられるのかが心配です。注意書きのような所に 「Please note that we do not provide any supportservice and that there will be a charge of 15GBP per hour where we are called out that the connection problems are not related to the malfunctioning of the Internet connection or of the wireless device provided by us.」 とあるのですがどういう意味でしょうか、教えて下さい。

• この英文の意味は、、、

海外ペンパルから来た手紙なのですが、これは、楽器を弾くことを言っているのでしょうか?それとも、合唱(歌を歌う)のことを言っているのでしょうか? 教えてください。 I play bass and our songs are mainly in Japanese with some English, we have two Japanese male guitarists, me being only a quarter Japanese and mostly german/polish as the bassist, a Portugese female drummer and a Vietnamese/ welsh singer.

• 英文の構造を教えてください。

We are immersed in, bound by, our civilization, hardly recognizing to what extent that is the case. 後半の分詞構文のrecognizeの目的語および、to以下の構造が分かりません。 ご教示ください。

• 基本的ですが、

ペンパルの相手からメールを貰ったのですがこれはどういう意味でかいているのですか? 私達がもし会ったら・・・??? すいません教えて下さい。 well we could celebrate are days together if we ever meet?(落ち込んでる絵文字と笑ってる絵文字が付いてました) ちなみにこれの前にもらった文章は、 I would like too celebrate with you but i guess u are busy to much. I will enjoy bye myself. Have a Good day then. です。実はこれもきちんと訳せてるのかわかりません・・・私もあなたと祝いたいけど君は忙しい。私は自分で祝うつもり・・・???でいいのでしょうか? 基本的な質問で申しわけありませんがおねがいします。

• 受動態 hate consider

よろしくお願いします。 (1)He hates being called by his first name. (2)Today airplanes are considered to be safe. の2点について。 (1) hateは目的語に動名詞・不定詞のどちらもとれると思いますが、   ↑のbeingは   もしここに不定詞を用いると   He hates to be called by his first name.   でいいでしょうか? また、これを   He hates that he is called by his first name. としてもよいですか? be V +P.Pの文ばかり練習していたので、急に違うものが出てくると 分からなくなりました。 (2) 例文のtoは何のtoですか? 不定詞のtoでよいのでしょうか? safe が形容詞なのでto be safeとなっているのでしょうか。   そしてこれを能動態に書き換えると   Today we consider airplanes are safe. でしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします

某SNSで知り合ったヨルダン人のお友達からのメールです。 いつもは辞書などを参考にして理解できているのですが 今回はどうしてもわからずこちらで質問させていただく事になりました。 後半が難しいです… ちなみに、この相手の方やその周りがすごく日本が好きなので なぜみんな日本が好きなのか質問しました。 i want to say that not all the jordanians know a lot about japan... it's just groups ~ like me and my friends , and we love it after we know somethings about you. we found that there are alot of traditionals which are popular between us and you. i mean by us... arab and muslim word. お願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m

和訳をよろしくお願いします! On November 15 a festival is held for children seven (siti)five(go) and three(san) years old, and so the festival is called shichi-go-san. The reason why we have a celebration for these years is because odd numbers are believed to be lucky since they cannot be divided by two. In addition, we are told that since the ages of 7, 5 and 3 years are important growth steps for children, it is, therefore, significant to honor the children of these ages. In many parts of Japan, a child is received as a member of a shrine parts when he or she is seven. Though the are variations according to locality, in general, boys who are three and five and girls who are three and seven are dressed in their best clothes, and are taken by their parents to large and prestigious shrines, and very often A to the shrines of their local deities. It is customary after the visit to buy chitose-ame(thousand-year candy), sold at the stalls on the grounds of the shrine. よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 訳してください。

Sometimes I eat in a Thai restaurant where there are a lot of curries called by colour. I am not into curries and I usually prefer more soft meals. Are Japanese curry spicy? Is it your favourite dish? Mine as probably I said before is katsudon. 特に called by colour の部分が分かりませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください。

1.Once a year he took a formal holiday with his family, that is, if a visit to a town as nealy like his own as one pea is to another can be called by such a pleasant name. 2.Life is by no means always in as big a hurry to give us things as we are to receive them. 2は比較的やさしいと思うのですが、、、、。おねがいします。

• 英作文

英作文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 私たち日本人は知人に対してはとても親切だが、見知らぬ人には非常に冷たいと言われている。もしこれが本当なら、こんな習慣はできるだけ早く直さなくてはならない。 We Japanese are very kind to an acquaintance but it is said that we are very cold to a stranger.If this is true,we have to get rid of this habit as soon as possible. よろしくお願いします。