• ベストアンサー

和訳してください。

Subject :VERMINATION You need to have a licensed fumigator you're your remaining popcorn and fumigate it. この文中にある、fumigatorとは、日本では何と言うのでしょうか。辞書には「薫蒸する人」と出ているのですが、そういう人のことを、正式にはなんというのでしょうか。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • abby_cat
  • ベストアンサー率52% (11/21)
回答No.3

【害虫発生のお知らせ】 「あなたは,ライセンス許可を受けた害虫駆除業者に燻蒸してもらう必要があります。  あなたの(食べ残しの)ポップコーンを,燻蒸して下さい」 …このような意味ではないでしょうか?多分,お持ちのポップコーンに虫が湧いてしまったか何かだと思います。 fumigatorは,主に害虫や寄生虫をいぶして殺虫・殺菌を行う人又は機械のことですが,この場合,日本語では害虫駆除業者にあたると思います。

質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• tyuuta
  • ベストアンサー率35% (164/458)
回答No.2

害虫感染について 消毒する免許を持つ必要性があります。 ポップコーンのままにして害虫(寄生虫)を消毒します。 ポップコーンの意味がよくわからないですが。。 薫蒸する人というのは要するに文意からすると 害虫などを消毒する人の意味だと思います。

質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • i-mi
  • ベストアンサー率31% (14/44)
回答No.1

exciteで翻訳しました。 対象の:VERMINATION あなたは、認可された燻蒸器を持つ必要があります。あなたはポップコーンの ままで残って、それをいぶします。 となりました。

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞和訳お願いします。

Delta GoodremのBe Strongという曲なんですが、和訳歌詞が知りたいのに 調べても出てきません。 誰か、和訳をよろしくお願いします。 Are you swimming up stream in oceans of blue Do you feel like your sinking? Are you sick of the rain after all you've been through? Well I know what you're thinking When you can't take it You can make it Sometime soon I know you'll see 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away and When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on and be strong We're taking each step one day at a time You can't loose your spirit Let live and let live forget and forgive It's all how you see it And just remember keep it together Don't you know you're never alone 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong No you're not defeated And soon you'll be smiling once again Then you won't have to feel it Let it go with the wind Time passes us by And know that you're allowed to cry 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong (hang on hang on) Be strong Hold on and be strong

• 和訳

和訳をお願いします。 Hi Keith! Happy you're OK. I'll let Zalia know you're OK. Take care, have fun and God keep you safe and well. Miss your mug. Love, Sis, Jan この文で Miss your mug とSisをどう訳したらいいのでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I hope you will like it.I did some research and made sure it has all latest features of hair dryers. Please excuse me for being so poorly equipped. Are there other things you need to prepare for your trip? Ah money. Please don't bring any cash money ok? You won't need any money. And if you would need money you can always use credit card or debit card. And if you're in real problems Thanks to your visit, I'm happy to clean my house and tidy up some things. So that everything is ok for your visit. Although I still hope my new cleaning lady will come before the 1st of December :) I wish you were here to taste it ...

• 和訳

You have within yourself a touchstone by which finally you can test every book that your brain is capable of comprehending. Does the book seem to you to be sincere and true? If it does,you need not worry about your immediate feelings,or the possible future consequences of the book. You will ultimately like the book,and you will be justified in liking it. Honestly in literature as in life, is the quality that counts first and counts last. 和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に お願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします You can have a further Synastry reading, or chart comparison at any time if you wish to. This is not a "one off" reading. If you do have a further reading you can also ask any questions that you would like to know concerning the relationships, and your comments are welcome. It helps me pick up the psychic thread of your life and also prevents accidental repetition of things I may have already told you. I hope you have found this synastry helpful, and revealing. I am always here you need never feel alone with your problems.

• フレンズこの1文!

I have had it with you guys and your cancer and your emphysema and your heart disease. この1文を文法的な解説を含め解読お願いいたします。 文脈は、タバコをやめろよ、とチャンドラーがジョーイやロスに言われているシーンです。 JOEY: Do you have any respect for your body? ROSS: Don't you realise what you're-you're doing to yourself? CHANDLER: Hey, y'know, I have had it with you guys and your cancer and your emphysema and your heart disease. The bottom line is, smoking is cool, and you know it.

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

英語の和訳をお願いしたいです。 All I can be Have what we need What you've got to do is to give it your best shot Forget yesterday Now is everything Ignore cold eyes,yell at the top of your lungs So that the world hears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want If you are tired then why don't you rest There is no need to keep on running Burn your soul into these notes and verses Then this song will surely reach their ears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want You've made no mistake Call your own shots on right and wrong Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 売り込みトークかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 SOUL MATE FOUR, the last and final brilliant ultimate new chapter, it will reveal anything that is not covered in soul mate one or two, and will complete this book of love. I cannot tell you more about this because its impossible to know before we do the reading what it will show in your particular chart, but it will show something of your life and future together. When you have had all four readings dear friend, all the things you need and want to know about your soul mate and future with him should have been answered,

• 和訳お願いいたします

Your Cross has the energy of being well provided for. You also have the energy of saying ''yes'' and making commitments. Your energetic makeup will always draw the necessary resources to you, however your desire to say ''yes'' can get you overextended and lead you to burn out. You need to follow your own style and make sure your commitments involve things you are passionate about. People will be drawn to you to experience your abundant resources. Make sure you are spending your energies on things that have meaning on your soul level.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you