• ベストアンサー率33% (2/6)
回答No.2

1. 問題がよくないと思いますが、 「complete」「play」「go」のどれでも正解です。 2.先にも回答がありますが、仮目的語の「to」です。

質問者

お礼

遅くなってすみません。 ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題お願いします!

()に適した関係詞もしくは関係詞を含む語句を語群から選んでください! 1.Facts are important, but () is more important is how to them. 2.Margaret had many pearls,() are of a rose color. 3.Hikaru went to an American school, () all teaching was in English. 【in which/ what/ when/ which】 すみませんがお願いします!

• 次の英語が論文として正しいか添削してください。

Eight players moved to other professional leagues from the IBL after 2007 season. The two of these players who challenged the MLB's minor league spring training couldn't make proper contracts with the MLB teams. However, J・D, who had been released from the MLB’s minor league spring traning, contracted to independent continental league team and spent whole season for that team in 2008 season. Another three players had contracted to the MLB as minor league players. However, one of them was released before the opening of regular season. Five players contracted to other professional baseball teams and had played to end at 2008 season. Three Dominicans played for organized minor league team, Mexican professional team and Japanese professional team each. And three Americans, include J・D, contracted to North American independent league teams. One example of “prospect type” is indicated below. Maximo Nelson is Dominican pitcher. He contracted to New York Yankees in 2000 when he was 18 years old and started his professional carrier at baseball academy in domestic. He had played in rookie class Dominican Summer League from 2001 to 2003 then moved to U.S. At this time, his monthly salary of 700 U.S.$ month in the Dominican Republic has doubled. He compiled a good record of 6-5 with an ERA of 2.63 in 12 games with rookie class Gulf Coast Yankees in 2004 season. He was expected further promotion in next season, however, his baseball carrier was dropped to abyss due to a certain scandal.

• 英語の穴埋め問題

英語穴埋め問題よろしくお願いいたします 語群 be, build, complain, date, last ,need, perform, preserve, play, reflect, remain ,take, throw 文 Sumo has religious orig ins and (1)back over one thousand years. For example, just before a match, the wrestlers(2) salt into the ring. This (3) an old Shinto purification rite. The present form has (4) unchanged for several centuries. In sumo, as in many Japanese arts, form and ceremony(5) an important role in creating the proper atmosphere. First-time spectators often (6) about the lengthy preparation, but the various actions, such as stomping feet, clapping hands, and tossing salt (7) an essentiすal part of the show. These rituals (8) before the bout have a historical value in that they capture and (9) the traditions and glory of the sport. They also have a psychological value for the participants, as well as for the spectators, as the anticipation and excitement slowly (10).While the formalities preceding the match (11) up to four minutes, the actual wrestling rarely (12) more than a minute. The amount of time(13) to determine a winner may be the shortest of any sport in the world. 長くてすみませんm(_ _)m

• 高校英語の問題なのですが、解答が分からず困っています…

高校英語の問題なのですが、解答が分からず困っています… ( )の中に入る語を答える問題です。 1、John stood still with his eyes ( ) on something strange. (1)fixed  (2)fixing  (3)to fix  (4)to be fixed 2、With many students ( ) , it was difficult to hear what the professor had to say.  (1)chatted  (2)chatting  (3)to chat  (4)chat 自分なりに考えた答えは1、(1) 2、(2) なのですがどうでしょうか?? わかるかた教えて下さい!!

• 穴埋め&翻訳

2点質問があります。よろしくお願いします。 ● I am sure that she is the ( )( ) to cheat on an examination. 「私は、彼女が試験でカンニングをするような人ではないと確信している」 という文の穴埋めですが、私が考えるに、「・・・ような人ではない」の単語 not, person  がそれぞれ入ると思ったのですが be動詞の直後に the があるので自信がありません。 否定の語が必要だと思うのですが・・・。 ● more white allows a greater range of eye signals to be sent and received in the direction that the eyes move. ※eye signals→ 目で送る合図、 を使っての翻訳です。全体的に人間の目(特に白目)に関して説明をしている内容です。 多くの白はより広い範囲で目で送る合図を目を動かす方向へ送ったり受けたりできる ???? ほとんどわかりません・・・。

• 訳し方がわかりません

There was a long strike in that season, and many baseball club owners wanted to have money-producting games. そのシーズンにはa long strikeがあり、多くのチームのオーナーは導管組織金銭支持試合をやりたがった。 a long strikeとmoney-producting gamesの訳し方がよくわかりません。money-productingを翻訳ソフトで訳すると上記のようになったのですが・・・。 低レベルな質問ですが、お答えいただければ嬉しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題

適当な語を選ぶ Let's have()in the shade of the tree. My daughter isn't a good computer(). Tom is a fast (). Kate is an early (). [rest riser user worker] 並べ替え 姉は成績について父と長いこと話し合った My sister (my dad /a long talk /with /had) about her grades. 高齢者に対して医療補助をすることは重要 Is is important (help /to /to /give /medical) the elderly. 私達はジョンの日本語の上達にとても驚いた We (good progress /very surprised /John's /were /at) in Japanese. 文を完成 私にとって自分の進路を決めるのは簡単ではない It is not easy for me to ()()()about my career. いろいろなことに興味があるからだ This is because I ()many(). 私は間違った選択(choice)はしたくない I don't want to ()the wrong (). 先生にアドバイスを求めようと思う I will ask my teacher to ()()()().

• 英語の穴埋めと訳の問題です

次の英語の問題の解答をどなたかお願い出来ないでしょうか 答えが無いのと体調がすぐれない為 思う様に進められません 宜しくお願いします。 次の英文中の( )内に最も適する表現を a ~ d の中から1つ選びなさい  ・ There is ( ) telling what will happen in the future .    ( a:not   b:any   c:all   d:no )  ・ You ( ) go to such a place in the middle of the night .    ( a:had better not   b:had not better   c:didn’t have better      d:hadn’t better )  ・ He is one of her friends . = He is a friend of ( ) .    ( a:she   b:hers   c:her’s   d:she’s )  ・ I haven’t seen him ( ) three years .    ( a:during   b:from   c:since   d:for )  ・ ( ) had he finished his work when he went out .    (a:Frequently   b:Hard   c:Scarcely   d:Often ) 答えと合わせて 訳・解説の様なものも頂けると助かります 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語 問題

英語の問題 お願いします! 問題数多いのはわかっていますがよかったらおねがいします(;´∀`) ()の中から適切な語句を選びなさい。 また訳も教えてください! 1.My father didn't give me (an advice/ many advice/ many advices/ much advice/ mu0ch advices) even when I was in trouble. 2.NGOs are working to protect (peace/ a peace/ the peace/ some peace) in various (an area/ areas/ some areas/ the area)in the world. 3.As we live in a countryside, we don't need so (much/ many/ a few/ a little) money. 4.There were so(many/ much/ few/ a lot of)people in the building that we could hardly walk. 5.Bob bought (a/ one/ a pair of/ a piece of) scissors at the shopping mall. 6.I got (an infomation/ many infomation/ many infomatians/ a lot of infomanian/ a lot of infomatians) about the book in the library. 英訳しなさい。 1.ローラ(Laura) の顔 2.ジム(Jim)の上司 3.サルの脳みそ 4.私の母の貧しさ 以上です!すみませんがおねがいします!

• 英語の問題です。

各文には文法上の誤りがあります、誤っている部分を指摘して、正しい形に書き換えてください。 (1)Did anyone call when I was away? (2)For he had no money with him, he couldn’t pay the bill. (3)He had to standing all that day. (4)I want collecting many foreign stamps. 各文が意味の通る英文になるようにかっこ内に適語を入れてください。 (1)I visited many places ( ) my stay there. (2)He had no pencil to write ( ), nor any paper to write ( ). (3)Kyoto is a beautiful city famous ( ) its old temples. 各文が日本文の意味を表すようにかっこ内に適語を入れてください。 (1)この鉛筆は絵をかくためのものです。 This is a pencil (  )( ) a picture ( ). (2)彼女は100メートル競走に出る決心をしたそうです。 I hear she’s ( ) ( ) her mind ( ) run in the 100 meter race. (3)彼は宿題をするのに忙しくて文房具店に買い物に行けませんでした。  He was ( ) ( ) doing his homework ( ) go shopping at the stationer’s. これを解いてみると、 (1)when→why (2)For→With (3)to standing→stand (4)collecting→to collect (1)when (2)neither/to (3)to (1)to write/at (2)seem decided/to (3)わかりませんでした。 間違っているところがありましたら、訂正も含めて教えてください。