• ベストアンサー

添削希望

英文の添削を宜しくお願いします。 私は背が低い事がコンプレックスです。だからいつもヒールの高い靴を好んで履いています。 それに背が低いと視界も悪いし、高い所にも手が届きません。人から「小さいね。」と言われることも好きではないです。 I have an inferior complex about my height [ I'm very sensitive about being small.]and so I always wear high-heel shoes.[So I usually like wearing high heeled shoes.] And because of my hight, I only have low view, can't reach things that are put on high places, etc.. And I don't like poeple pointing out that I'm short.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#7963
noname#7963
回答No.2

私なら、こう訳しますね。 I have an inferiority complex about being short. That's why I prefer wearing high-heeled shoes. If you're short, you don't get a good view, and also it's difficult to reach things high up. I also don't like people saying that I'm short. 日本語の文章の流れが多少ぎくしゃくするように思えますが、できる限り忠実に訳したつもりです。 因みにinferiority complexはアメリカでは誰でも知っていて誰でも使う表現です。inferiorではないので気を付けましょう。

junglelaw
質問者

お礼

こんばんはGreat-Leiさん。挨拶が遅れましてすみません。 回答に感謝します。どうもありがとうございました。 このところ、英語コーナーで素晴らしい知識を発揮してらっしゃいますね。今後も期待しています! また教えて下さい!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#27172
noname#27172
回答No.1

高校の英作文の課題なら、junglelawさんの訳の方が、一語一句正確に訳されていてベターだと思います。しかし、英語としてはギコチないですね。私の添削も これが絶対的な正解とは言えませんが、こういう訳し方もあるのだと頭の片隅にでも置いてください。私の添削は幾分 硬いかもしれませんが。 I'm worried about my short height. This lead me to prefer always waering high-heeled shoes. And beside my short height prevents me from enjoying a wide sight in addition to fetching objects placed on a high position. It goes without saying I'm afraid people mention my short height. 「complex」は日本語では日常語になっていますが、英語では心理用語の域を出ていません。sensitiveもいいんでしょうけど、「敏感」というニュアンスが強いです。それから、むやみに ただ文や節をandで繋ぐのも いかにも稚拙な文章の印象があります。それから、soなどを多用して文を繋ぐより、私の添削例のように名詞構文を使うとスッキリします。私の添削例のenjoyは 「楽しむ」という意味ではなく、「享受する」という意味です。reach thingsのthingですが、thingは 形のあるもの形のないもの全部含めて指す言葉で あまりにも漠然としているので、objectというふうに少し限定的な単語を使った方がいいでしょう。最後に afraidという単語は かなり幅広く使えますよ。

junglelaw
質問者

お礼

挨拶が遅れてすみません。ご教授有難うございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 長いのですが、添削お願いします!

留学するためにホストファミリーに手紙を書かなければならないのですが、自信がないので少し長いのですが添削お願いします。 I am from Japan. My hometown is Shimane but now I’m living in Kanagawa near Tokyo with my younger brother. My hometown is a country side in Japan. I have many fond memories of there. There are many natures. So, I played outside with my friends. I often went to sea and mountain with my family. So, now I like play outside! I like watching autumn leaves and taking walks in mountain. And other hobbies are playing sports, particularly basketball, watching movies and reading books and comics. I also like going out drinking and shopping with my friends. I think I am outgoing, cheerful and mild. I like enjoying and doing something new. So, I think I can be used to new environment soon. I have 8 members of family and two cats. My older brother studies to become an accountant in Osaka. My younger brother goes to university in Tokyo. My family is so great and interesting. When I come back my home, I go out various places with my family. I respect my parents. My parents met a foreign country. So, they recommend me to go other country while I am young. And I love children and America before. So, I decide to join this program!! I took care of my cousin’s son that he was 1 years old a day in two weeks. And I learned English from my cousin. She went to study Britain before. Now, I work for nursery school as a volunteer every day. I help teacher’s works, For example taking walk, eating ranch and changing cloths, especially 1-2 years old class. I like spending children. Because children’s smile is so cute and they have many things I forgot. They make me smile naturally. I look forward to know about your family, and hope to have a good relationship. And I like cooking. So, I will help willingly. Maybe it has many differences between Japan and America, for example rules, meals, of course language! So, I want to talk anything each time with your family. Now, I can not say my English is very good, but I study English hard every day. I like to try to speak in English. So, I will be able to speak English soon. And I want to enjoy conversation! I will study and experience various things in America. It will broadens my horizons. It has been getting excited since now. I hope to spend feeling happier with your family. And I look forward to see your family. わからないなりに、頑張ったのですがもしもっと良い表現などがありましたら教えてください!

• 日記風に、誰かに話しかける感じで書きました。添削お願いします。

ここgooだけで勉強していますが、暫らく英文を書かなかったので、英語の文章が中々出てきません。再度、勉強をしなおさないとだめかと思っています。短い文章ですが、書いてみました。 Hi, my Crystal! The first, I must say to you “ I am so sorry! I haven't came here for a long time.” Did you worry about me? I have been well. How about you, Crystal? Sometimes I thought of you, but I couldn’t think and feel in English. I know I have to learn English day by day. Now my brain said to me “You can!" I should believe myself. I have you and you help me a lot for it. Crystal, I promise you that I will be learning with you. And someday I want to talk with you and my friends in English. Crystal, I have to make breakfast. So I say to you “Have a nice weekend!”

• 翻訳おねがいします!

my friends are like its so cool that I have a penpal now and I was like I know right ^_^ Do your friends have penpals as well?

• 今日も書きました、頑張ります!添削お願いします。

仕事帰りの電車が、私の英語の勉強時間です。携帯で書いています。 Hi,my sweet Crystal! Well, I am writing about komatsuna. Yesterday I bought three(3束のと言いたいのですが)komatsuna. What do you say komatsuna in English? Do you know, Crystal? No? It’s OK. Anyhow I like it very much. It cost 105yen all together. So cheep! Don't you think so? I fried it in sesame-oil and next put in pepper, salt and soy-souse. It was so delicious! Have you ever had komatsuna? No? OK! If I have a chance I will cook it for you. Now it is 11:40pm. So I have to say to you "Ciao for now!”

• 一週間に一度は書きたい日記です、添削お願いします。

Hi, Crystal! It’s after dinner. As you can see, I’m writing again! I have a story that I want to tell you about. You know what? Do you remember that I said to you “In April I will see a lot of blossoms from the tulips and daffodils.” As you know I planted them last fall. Now, I can see a lot of blossoms from them. Every morning I say to them silently from my heart “Good morning! You are all so beautiful, pretty, gorgeous and cute! I love you!” I want you to see them. Crystal, would you like to come to my home(house)? Wow! I am glad to hear your “Yes!” I and my flowers are waiting for you.<g> BTW, do you like a cheese cake? If you come to here, then I will make it for you. Sorry, tomorrow is not my day off, so I have to go to bed, good night my Crystal!

• 私にとって難しいのですが、続けなければと思っています。今日も添削をお願いします。

Hi, Everyone, as I said yesterday I played golf. Next time I come here, I will write about it. Today, I will write about my feeling. 今日も、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, My Crystal! As you know, I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday. Everyday I say it to me in my heart. What do you think about my dream? These days I am feeling it is so hard to me. Of course, when I see you I do to do my best. And I am thinking I want to see you everyday. When I am with you, I speak only English. I can’t speak well, but I feel comfortable to talk with you. Crystal, what do you think about my English? Did you get my feeling in English? I hope you get my feeling. Well, I have to clean up my room. I want to be with you more and more. But I say to you “Ciao for now, My Little Sweet crystal!”

• 添削お願いします

I learnt a lot of (various) things about writing through this class, and it is my first time to write paper that has so many pages. I read some articles that related with my own thinking, and I connected it with my paper. By doing this, my thinking became more understanding for my audience. 「このクラスを通して、”書く”ことについて様々なことを学び、このようなペーパーを書いたのは初めて(の経験)だ。自分の思考に関連するいくつ化の文献を読み、それをわたしのペーパーに結びつけました。そうすることで聴衆によりわたしの考えを理解してもらえるようになりました。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。

• 英語添削お願いできますか?

いつも皆様お世話さまです★ 下記の添削お願いできますか? 『私はチャレンジすることが好きです。一度興味のあることが見つかれば達成するまで頑張ります。それに私は常に情熱を持ち、感動することや正直さを忘れないようにしたいです。 ですので、情熱をもって○○になることに最善をつくします』 ↓ 『I like challenge.Once I have a interesting thing,I challenge to achieve.hopefully,I always passionate about many things,and I dont want to forget impressed and honesty. so i'm do my best to be a ○○ with a passion.』 をうまく英語表現するにはどうすれば良いでしょうか…?なかなかうまく表現できません…。ですが、困っております。よろしくお願いいたします!!

• 添削して下さい><お願いします。

I have been studying for two years at university in Hyogo Prefecture. I major overall policy there,and that study the various learning such as internatinal relatins,enviromental,and law. I'm happy to go to school,because I fortunate to have a lot of friends like best friends and study there. I study hard to achive my dream from now on for becoming a lawyer and speaking English fluently. But I often change of pace at times. All one can say is that ,as I am, I have to do my best in any case for the porpose of getting my priorities. あんまり良い表現使ってないような気がします。出来たらどう直したいいかとアドバイスなんかあったらお願いします。

• 添削をお願いします。( remake )

いつもお世話になります。<(_ _)>  添削をお願いします。 洋服に限らず、不要にになった物から、利用できる物に作り変える事が好きです。 Irrespective of clothes or others, I like to remake unnecessary things so that I can take advantage of them again. 以前、着ていたスカートをリフォームしました。レースをつけて、布地も紺色に染め直したら、思っていた以上に良いものができた。 I have just altered my skirt that I used to wear before. I have laced it and also redyed its fabric into indigo and it turned out a much better one than I had expected. 又は I had my old skirt altered. I also laced it and redyed the fabric navy. It turned out much better than I had hoped.