• ベストアンサー

英作文のアドバイスください!!

あなたはあなたの国を誇りに思いますか という質問に、 Yes, I am. Japan has many traditional foods. Natto, sushi and tempura are good examples. They are eaten by not only Japanese, but also foreign people. They are very delicious. I want more many people to eat them. と答えると、1文3点で15点満点中何点もらえますか Yes, I am は、採点に入りません 中3の英作文の問題です おかしい文法があったら教えてください 採点、アドバイスよろしくお願いします!!

noname#259702
noname#259702
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

偉そうに採点などさせて頂いて恐縮ですが、 私の採点ですと15点中14点です。 文法的に直した方が良いと思ったのはたった1箇所 I want more many people to eat them. →I want more people to eat them. だけです。ほんのちょっとなのでマイナス1点です。 「more」は「much (uncountableを修飾)」の比較級でもあると共に「many (countableを修飾)」の比較級でもあります。 なので「もっと多数の」と言うには「more many」と言わずに「more」の一語だけでいいのです。 でも、中3の作文だったら、とても素晴らしいです。 たぶん私が中3の時には、そんなにできなかったと思います。 中3の人に言うのも野暮なのを承知のうえ、もし興味があれば、 こなれた雰囲気にするとこんな言い方もあると思います。 Yes, I am. There are many traditional foods. Good examples are natto, sushi and tempura. They are no longer popular only in the country. They are very delicious. I want them to spread in even more countries. 文法上の話でなく感覚的な話なので、ズバリ言える訳ではないんですけども詳しく言葉にしてみると ・文脈上どの国の話か言わなくても分かる時にあえてと言うとクドくなる ・国や物を動作動詞の主語にすると擬人化っぽくなって若干クセがある ・"A,B&C"のような長い主語を避ける(英語は「頭でっかち」の構文を嫌う) ・例えば「Japanese people ~」より「~in Japan」や「Japanese~」のほうが  サラッとする こんなような事があります。でも、中3の英語学習で求めるレベルではないと思います。 もし英語が好きなら、参考にしてみて下さい。

noname#259702
質問者

お礼

とても丁寧にアドバイスしてくださりありがとうごさいます!!! 細かい書き方とかも気にしちゃうタイプなので、めちゃくちゃありがたいです🙏🏻 勉強になりました!!!!

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9723/12095)
回答No.1

この問題に今気づきました。以下のとおりお答えします。 >あなたはあなたの国を誇りに思いますか という質問に、 Yes, I am. Japan has many traditional foods. Natto, sushi and tempura are good examples. They are eaten by not only Japanese, but also foreign people. They are very delicious. I want more many people to eat them. と答えると、1文3点で15点満点中何点もらえますか Yes, I am は、採点に入りません 中3の英作文の問題です おかしい文法があったら教えてください 採点、アドバイスよろしくお願いします!! ⇒ただ1か所、第3文は、They are eaten by not only Japanese, but also by foreigners. とする方がいいと思います。 後の方のbyはなくても意味は通じますが、あると表現がより明快になります。foreign peopleの代りにforeignersを使う理由は、最後に I want more many people to eat them.とpeopleが出てきますので、なるべく同一語の反復を避けたいからです。 . ということで、点数は15点満点中の14点と評価させていただきます。

noname#259702
質問者

お礼

同じ単語の繰り返しを避けるためにforeignersという言い換えができるのですね とても勉強になります 回答ありがとうございました!!!

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「Social statusとHealthを関連させて食について論じなさい」 字数指定はありませんが、過去の問題から推測すると少なくとも100字は必要だと思います。 点数を25点満点でつけて頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。  (1)It is important to consider both social status and Health. This is why there are many food problems such as unbalanced nutrition, eating without measure, and food shortage yet to be resolved.  (2)There are, for example, my friends who eat many instsnt foods almost everyday. One of my friends had had a serious stomachache for three monthes. This desease was due to overeating instant foods. It is true that the instant foods are low expense, but they lack in nutrition.  (3)Arother example is overeating and foodshortage. Former and later are related with each other. I have watched a very fat people and small, poor children who are not able to eat enough foods on TV. I often think the part of which people who eat to excess eat should be given to poor people.  (4)There are other many problems yet be resolved. We shoud take food problems like above exampleks into considering .

• 英作文

英作文の問題です。 私の作文を採点してくださいm 1, 次の質問に対する答えを、 理由を含めて英語で書きなさい。 ただし英文は15語以上とし、 2文になっても良い。 I like English because it is used by many people and many country. I think English interesting. 2,あなたの将来の夢について 3文以上の英文で書きなさい。 I want to be a police. I like helping people.and police is loved by many people. So I want to be a police. お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 自由英作文を添削してください!

慶応義塾大学の自由英作です、この大学の問題は解いたことがないので分かりません。 何について書くかというと まず状況から言うと、地元の高齢者ハウスを応援するために、二人の高校生がポスター何枚か学校に掲示します。 でも、少人数しか集まらなくてはじめられない。 指示が、どのようにしたら人数を集めることができるかということです。  ポスターの内容  ・場所がかいてあり  ・日時が毎週日曜・9時から   ・人数25人  ・活動内容は、話し相手、食事の補助、散歩の付き合いなど です  条件があって    ・生徒たちはなぜ少ししか応じてくれなかったのか。    ・どういう行動をとるべきか。    ・なぜその行動がうまくいくとかんがえるのか。 指定語数は100語です。 僕は136字書きました。 よろしくおねがいします。 Recently there has been a few young people who are interested in volunteers for caring elderly people. This is why, only a few students responded. I think that there are many things which they can in order to gather people. I think that they should interest people who are indifferent to the volunteer activity.For example , they talks eagerly over it with their friends in person. Then , I would like to mention poster. First, I think they change a.m.9:00 to a.m.10:00.This is because young people are poor at getting up early.when they are used to doing it, they should return to a.m.9:00 . I also think they should draw pictures and make it colorful in order to attract people. It is the most important thing is to convey their passion.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

高校生です。英作文がとても苦手です。 とりあえず自分が考えた解答を書きますが、多分大幅に違うので正しい解答を教えて頂きたいです。 *図書館にいる人の邪魔にならないようにそっと入った。 I slide into the library in order not to disturb people there. *人が晩婚を選択する理由のひとつは、自由をできるだけ楽しみたいと思っていることだ。 (晩婚=marry late、becauseを使うこと) People marry late, partly because they want to enjoy as much their free time as possible. *ここ数日間であまりにも多くの人に会ったので、その人達の名前をすべて覚えているわけではありません。 Because I met so many people last a few days , I don't remember all their names. *現代人は忙しくて運動する時間がないためか、太った人が多い。 Many people of today are overweight , probably because they are so busy that they don't have a time to do exercise. *私は多くの障害にぶつかったが、友人達のおかげで何とか乗り越えることができた。 I ran into many problems but thanks to my friends , I could get it over somehow.

• 英作文

英作文の採点をしていただきたいです 問題 次の英文の指示に従って3分程度の英語で書きなさい。 It is difficult for you to do some things if you are alone. But if you do such things with other people,you don't think they are difficult. Find one example among those things in your life and write about it. My answer It is difficult for me to play the guitar. Playing the guitar is fun.But I can't play it well. My friend can play the guitar very well. So I am helped by my friend.And I can play the guitar well. 減点されない文になってますか? 採点よろしくお願いいたします。

• 中3の英作文のアドバイスよろしくお願いします

全ての学生はそれぞれ自分のコンピューターを持つべきだという意見を持ってるとき、Why do you think so?と聞かれたあとに We can always research free. If we have some question, we can ask many people. It is very useful for us. という文を書くと、1文3点で9点満点中何点もらえますか 中3の英作文の問題です アドバイス、採点よろしくお願いします!!

• 英作文のアドバイスお願いします!!

中3です。 入試の過去問を解いてるのですが、 Me : I like zoos, but I don't think it is good to keep animals in zoos. の流れに合う30語程度の英文で、 Me : They sometimes look sad because they can't go anywhere. I think we should let them be free. It is important for all animals to be free. I don't want to make them sad. ってどうですか。 ちなみにこの後の文章は、相手が My friend : I see. I understand the idea because animals sometimes look sad. って言ってます。 8点中何点ぐらいもらえると思いますか。 採点、アドバイスお願いします!!

• 英作文添削

大学受験浪人生です よろしければ添削お願いいたします あなたは日本のどこかの大都市がオリンピックを招待すべきだと思いますか、思いませんか。 またそれはなぜですか。 あなたの考えを80語以上の英語でまとめよ I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics. This is because I think that Olympics improve economics in many ways. For example, some people will want to watch Olympics directly so people will visit the city where Olympics are held and they will live in the city for a while. While they are living in the city, they will buy a lot of goods at the city and consequently, it will make economics improve. That is why I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics.

• 英作文の採点をお願いします。

英作文の採点をお願いします。英検準一級を受けようと思っています。英検の問題集に載っていた問題です。これだと14点満点中何点くらい取れるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 ~問題~ E-MAIL Dear Izumi, I hope you're well. I read an interesting article about technology yesterday. It said that many people here in the U.K. are now choosing to get college degrees by studying online. Do you think online courses are good way to study? The article also said that in Japan, many parents buy cell phones for their young kids. in your opinion, is it necessary for children to have cell phones? When I was on the train today, the man next to me was talking on his cell phone. Do you think people should be banned from using cell phones on public transportation? I look forward to your reply. Josh ~回答~ Dear Josh, It was nice to hear from you! Let me answer your questions. First, in my opinion, online studying isn't a better way. It's important to study with other many students and talk with them. Regarding Second question,although It's fact that many parents do that, I think children don't have to have their own cell phones. They're not necessary for them. Using cell phones on train must be banned. There also are many people who want to get sleep on public transportation. Cell phones' sounds are so noisy, and prevent their sleep.People who use cell phones must be careful. Take care, Izumi

• 英作文の添削

英作文の練習をしています。 自分では添削できないので、添削していただけないでしょうか。 なぜ、そう添削したのかなど、軽く書いてもらえると嬉しいです。 1 好きなことがたくさんあればあるほど、楽しみが多い。これといって好きなことがない人は、どんなにか手持ち無沙汰でつまらないことだろう。→The many people have favorite things,the much they get fun.People don't particularly have favorite things are how free and bored they are. 2 外国人学生が日本にきて最も驚くのは、まだまだ使えるものがあまりにもたくさんごみとして捨てられていることだ。→Foreign students in Japan is the most surprised that many not broken things are threw away too much. 3 外国語の上達の第一は、短期間に集中して、その言語をできるだけたくさん読み、話し、聞き、書くことだ。→The best way to progress with foreign languages is reading,speaking,listening,and writing intensively as much as possible. 4 アメリカ合衆国は日本の25倍の広さがあり、ニューヨークとサンフランシスコは4000キロも離れている。→America is 25 times as large as Japan,and New York is 4000 km away from San Francisco. 5 これまで推理小説はたくさん読んだけど、こんなに面白い作品は初めてだ。→I have ever read many detective stories,and this is the most interesting story I have ever read. また,and以下をbut,I have never read such like this.とも書いてみました。