• ベストアンサー

意味がわかりません

The webb site map does notopen on this machine. If you have to make a last minute cancellation there is no point in writing. (友人と食事をする約束をしているので、私がお店のMAPを添付した返事です) サイトマップはこのマシーンでは開けなかった。もし君が最終にキャンセルするなら、書く必要はない。 でしょうか? なんかおかしいですよね。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

「そのサイトマップはこのPCでは開けない。あなたがぎりぎりになってキャンセルしなきゃならないのなら書いても意味がない。」 last minute cancellation は、「ぎりぎりになってからのキャンセル」という名詞句です。 there is no point in は、「~しても意味がない。無駄だ」という意味です。 前後の文脈がわからないので、何を書く意味がないのかがわかりません。

noname#17703
質問者

お礼

後の文はなぜなら、私はPCを旅行に持っていかないから、です。これで理解しました。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 各文の意味に違いはあるのでしょうか?

"Is there any meaning to this song?","There is no meaning to this song." "Is there any meaning of this song?","There is no meaning of this song." "Is there any meaning in this song?","There is no meaning in this song." "Does this song have any meaning?","This song has no meaning." "Does this song carry any meaning?","This song carries no meaning." 全て「この歌に意味はあるのでしょうか?」「この歌に意味はありません」と訳せると思うのですが、微妙なニュアンスの違いなどはあるのでしょうか? また、どの表現が一番英語として自然なのでしょうか?

• レストランのキャンセル料について

海外のWEB上で予約を取るレストランで クレジットカード番号を入力させるところがあり、 A Cancellation Fee will be charged to this credit card only in the event that your party does not arrive for this reservattion. CANCEL 1DAY/10$ Cancellation Policy とありますが最後の1行の意味が分かりません。予約日から1日以内のキャンセルは10$キャンセル料がかかり、それより前はキャンセル料がかからないのでしょう?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でメールをしています。送料がフェデックスが安かったのでフェデックスさんに荷物を集荷させますがいいですか?それとどこに集荷に行けばいいですか?と質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Since it’s 運送方法 there is no point fedex come and pick up from the warehouse. Please let me know where to send this item from there fedex

• これってどんな意味なのですか?

全くの初心者なので教えて下さい。メールを送ったらこんなメッセージが添付ファイルつきで返ってきました。どんな意味か教えて下さい。お願いします。 This is a Return Receipt for the mail that you sent to (この中は相手のアドレスでした。) Disposition-Type:displayed Note: this Return Receipt only acknowledges that the message was displayed on the recipient's machine. There is no guarantee that the content has been read or understood

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事と、新商品の事でメールが来たんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 No Problem. How about the courier? I will not be using 運送会社名 this time, as I do not want a repetition of what happened last time. I checked Fedex for those BBB cartons that we have for you and it would be $000 on economy service and if you make payment asap you will have your package by the end of this month (provided that I receive your payment in the next 6 days). Please let me know. Thank you, Also, I was wondering if you checked our website recently as we have had a delivery and there are some lovely new CCC. I have attached a New Arrival pdf file. It does not contain all the colours of the new CCC so please check our website for more details. I also attached our clean sale list as plenty of our stock has been reduced so you might be interested.

• 英文の答えを頂けないでしょうか?

この英文の答えを頂けないでしょうか? Q:Have you checked the library for that book? A:Not yet.( )←ここの部分 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ内容を表すように、()に適切な語を入れなさい (1)I decided to leave that town only a few days after I arrived there I ( ) ( ) staying in that town only a few days when I decided to leave it. (2)The last train hed left the station a minute before I arrived. I ( ) the last train ( ) a minute. (3)There has been a sharp increase in coffee prices this year. Coffee prices have ( ) sharply this year. 日本文の内容を表す英文になるように( )に適切な語を入れなさい。 (1)「どうして日本へ来たのですか」 "Waht has ( ) you to Japan?" (bで始まる語) 上のそれぞれの()に合う答えを教えて下さい。 お願いします。

• please tell me how to fix the typing condition

sのkey おすと ss qのkey おすと qq does anyone know how to fix this condition to normal condition? i have no idea........i can't write in japanese well that's why i m writing in english..plese tell me how to fix it.

• どなたか意味を教えてください。

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4394095.stm Of course, the other cases help pay the rent - he once claimed a client paid him £3m to take his case. But one brief eludes him. "No-one's ever asked 'Does Satan have a case? Does he have a good case?'" 上記サイトの最後の部分の"one brief eludes him"の意味がよくわからないので困っています。 どうやら弁護士の話のようなのですが、"brief”には「訴訟事件」「準備書面」のような法律用語の意味もあるので、"no-one's~"がその内容なのかなとも思うのですが。 また、eludeの後に人が来ると、その人は~をわからないという意味になることが多いので、「彼はbriefの意味がわからない」ということになるのでしょうか?

• 海外のレンタルサーバを安易に契約してしまいました

海外のレンタルサーバを安易に契約してしまいました 海外のレンタルサーバを安易に契約してしまい、色々と解約手続きを行ってみたのですが 下記のメッセージがレンタルサーバ業者から返ってきました。 Hello, I am sorry to hear you are cancelling. What specific problem did you have that is causing you to cancel your account? If you reconsider this cancellation, I will personally help you with any issues you may have and even give you 2 free months of hosting or let you try out 2 of our add-on features for Free for an entire year. I would hate for you to cancel without trying to help you out. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in or if there is anything I can do that will make you reconsider this cancellation Thanks! Andrew Technical Support / Billing Manager www.webhostingpad.com Ticket Details =================== Ticket ID: CYU-000000 Department: Cancellation Priority: High Status: On Hold なんと書いてあるのでしょうか。 また、引き続き解約手続きを行いたい場合、なんという返信を行えばよいでしょうか。 英語がほとんど出来ないため、困っています。 大変申し訳ないのですが、どなたかお助け下さい。

• "There was no cockroach to have made her ill."

"There was no cockroach to have made her ill." この文をご覧ください。なぜ have made 過去分詞なの?単純に to make her ill ではだめ?どういった違いがあるの?