• 締切済み

Does Alaska Airlines offe

Indeed, Alaska airlines offer military fares to voyagers who have military relatives. Since they make progress toward the welfare of the country, they are offered extraordinary fares by Alaska Airlines Military Discount. Thinking about how the Military fare system functions/indeed, all things considered, you have come to the specific ideal spot

みんなの回答

• cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

確かに、アラスカ航空は、軍とかかわりのある親族がいる旅行者には軍人に提供する軍用運賃を提供しています。 彼ら(軍人)は国の福祉に対して貢献していますので、アラスカ航空の軍用割引によって特別に安い(値引きされた)運賃を提供されています。 軍の運賃体系がどのように機能しているか/実際に考慮し、すべてを勘案しながら、あなた(航空会社)は特定の理想的な地点に到達しました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 接続詞の問題教えてください

接続詞の問題教えてください 1 Devoted (   )she was to him , she had always thought him rather cruel. 2 So far as I am concerned, I have no objection to it.   =As for me,I have nothing to say (   ) it. 3 Althought I often tried, I couldn't make out the meaning of his letter. = (     )often I tried, I couldn't (   )the meaning of his letter. 4 It would be unwise of you not to accept the post they have offered you. = You would be unwise (   ) (   )(    )not accept the post they have offered you. ( )に何が入りますか?和訳も教えてください。よろしくお願いします!

• emplotmentという言葉

以下の文章中のemplotmentという言葉が良くわかりません。 どなたかご教授ください Indeed, the spectators insist on seeing the chronicle of the events, Not least because they want to have an opportunity to make their own emplotment.

• 訳がきちんとできません 教えてください

i'll be working a new job, they offered me more better package! I have to go where the grass is green! 相手からこのようにメールがきました。 コレに対して返事をかきたいのですが役を教えてください 「新しい仕事に変わるんだ?私もこのごろ新しい仕事を頼まれここで働いている。 悪くない仕事だけど、そこには意地悪な女がいるからとてもストレスを感じてるよ。 まあともかく君の新しい仕事はうまくいく行くといいなぁ^^」 you will be new job, I working here , they offered me lataly.....its not bad work but ........I got stress..

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

You may have lots of friends or Relatives who can spend time with you but later on, they still have to leave you behind but when you have a special partner, he or she will always be there for you when needed. 私は直訳しかできないので、全体的な意味がわかりません。 詳しい方、よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いいたします!

次のものを英語から日本語に訳してほしいと言われたのですが よく分からなくて分かる方、日本語に訳してもらってもいいですか? ・My dearly beloved daughter it is with great love that I come to communicate with you this evening. For I know the torment you have been suffering. The suffering which you have now offered up for souls means that they would have faced damnation had you not done so with joy. よろしくお願いします。

• 至急ですー!!英検2級の作文添削について。

至急です!英検2級の英作文添削お願いします(;;)添削だけでもいいのですが、もしわかる方がいらっしゃったら採点もお願いします! TOPIC Some people say that it is necessary for people to go to important historical sites in order to understand history better. Do you agree with this opinion? I disagree that it is necessary for people to go to important historical sites in order to understand history better. Firstly, going to historical sites have to money. If people go to historical sites, they maybe use a car or public transportation. Thus, people have to spend of money for going there. Secondly, people not have to go to important historical sites in order to learn about history. Indeed, the Internet developing now. Therefore, if people don't go there, they can research about there. In conclusion, I strongly agree with this opinion.

• 長文の和訳です

かなり難しい文ですが、これを訳せる人いますか・・・? (At a particular stage of social progress they are invaluable expedients for overcoming the rigidity of law, and, indeed, without one of them, the Fiction of Adoption which permits the family tie to be artificially created, it is difficult to understand how society would ever have escaped from its swadding-clothes, and taken its first steps towards civilisation.)

• 和訳をお願いします。

The following morning, the Germans were subjected to an additional 45 minutes of heavy artillery bombardment, before the assaulting troops advanced behind a generated smoke screen. The Germans are believed to have been taken largely by surprise as they offered little resistance and the Canadians were able to take approximately 200 prisoners. With the exception of the trenches at Hooge, the Germans fell back to their original lines and in a little over an hour the assault was over. On 14 June, the Germans launched two counterattacks which were repulsed, after which they advanced their trench to within 150 metres (490 ft) of the Canadians but made no further assaults.

• まだ、この程度の文で立ち往生するレベルです。

いつもお世話になります。CBS Evening News より。 4年前に9才だった Shelby さんは、母が難病を患い、家族は経済危機に陥ったそうです。 そこで彼女は、祖母からの借金で始めた養鶏で見事に助けている、という話題です。 その中で ★ の一文がよく分かりません。  Shelby became the youngest farmer in America to win the Animal Welfare Seal of Approval,  which basically means her chickens have the life.  Shelby : I have to make sure the chickens get out, they get to eat bugs, they get to be chickens.  (そして朝、近所に卵を売る姿にナレーション曰く)  ★ Pair that comparison with home delivery and you've got yourself a winning business model.    Her company makes about $15,000 a year.   直訳:それ(鶏の世話?)と卵の宅配と比較して対にすれば、あなたも成功ビジネスのお手本となれる。 うーん、なぜここで「comparison = 比較」が出てくるのでしょう? 「鶏を育て、卵を売るという二つをすれば、上手くいくよ」では比較のニュアンスが無いし、単純すぎる物言いですよね…。 鶏肉そのものを売る描写はありませんし…。 ちなみにアメリカ人は「炊きたてのご飯に生卵と醤油」という食べ方を知っているのでしょうか?(笑)

• 翻訳教えて下さい。

Some disturbed children are found to be living in severely dysfunctional families in which their basic emotional, and sometimes even their physical, needs are not being met. they may have experienced, or still be experiencing, physical, sexual or emotional abuse, or they may be subject to neglect. They may also face any combination of these problems. When such situations come to light, the first need is to help the family care adequately for their children. This is not always successful. In some cases the parents seem to lack the motivation needed to make the necessary changes. In others, problems such as the chronic abuse of alcohol and/or other drugs prevent change; in yet others the marital relationship is grossly unstable, and sometimes, if it proves impossible to achieve a more stable situation, all attempts to help the parents to provide adequate care for their children fail. In there circumstances, removal of the children from the home may be the only way to ensure the children's well-being and to provide them with the treatment and care they need. In all depeloped countries there are child welfare agencies which exist to provide help and, if necessary, alternative care for such children. Sometimes parents are aware that they are unable to care properly for their children and are willing to relinquish care to the child welfare authorities. If the parents' consent and active cooperation can be obtained, this is much to be desired. Sometimes, however, this proves impossible. In such cares legal action under the relevant child welfare legislation becomes necessary, although adversarial legal proceedings should be avoided if possible.