転職初日の社内挨拶(英語)について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Nice to meet you. My name is 〇〇〇〇(名前) and I am newly assigned to the 〇〇 team. I have been working in the video industry for eight and a half years. I have gained experience mainly in the fields of 〇〇(経験分野) and 〇〇(経験分野). I was fascinated by the possibility of being involved in influential works because this company is expanding its business globally. I'm really looking forward to working with everyone. I would like to make an effort to contribute to the team. My hobbies are watching movies and reading books. I look forward to working with you.
  • Nice to meet you. My name is 〇〇〇〇(名前) and I am a new video editor(職種). I have been working in the video industry for eight and a half years. I have gained experience mainly in the fields of 〇〇(経験分野) and 〇〇(経験分野). I was fascinated by the possibility of being involved in influential works because this company is expanding its business globally. I'm really looking forward to working with everyone. I would like to make an effort to contribute to the team. My hobbies are watching movies and reading books. I look forward to working with you.
  • Nice to meet you. My name is 〇〇〇〇(名前) and I am a new video editor(職種). I have been working in the video industry for eight and a half years. I have gained experience mainly in the fields of 〇〇(経験分野) and 〇〇(経験分野). I was fascinated by the possibility of being involved in influential works because this company is expanding its business globally. I'm really looking forward to working with everyone. I would like to make an effort to contribute to the team. My hobbies are watching movies and reading books. I look forward to working with you.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

転職初日の社内挨拶(英語)について

ご教示いただけますと助かります。 4/1から新しい会社に転職します。 その会社は映像業界でグローバルな会社です。外資系企業になるかと思います。 私は今までも映像業界で働いてきました。 新たな会社では映像編集を担当することになっています。 そこで、 入社後に3日間ほど研修があり、社内挨拶の機会もあるのですが、おそらく日本語で問題ないと思うのですが、もしも日本語と英語の両方で挨拶するよう促された場合に備えて、英語での挨拶を準備しておきたいです。 しかし、私は英語が不得意なのでどうかお力を貸していただきたいです。 語学力については、編集では必要とされないので面接でも語学力は不問でした。 あまり長い英語の挨拶だと緊張して忘れてしまいそうなので、シンプルに必要最低限の挨拶が出来ればと思っています。 1 「はじめまして。  新しく〇〇チームに配属となった〇〇〇〇(名前)と申します。」  あるいは、  「はじめまして。  新しく映像編集(職種)として入った〇〇〇〇(名前)と申します。」 2 「今まで、映像業界で8年半勤務してきました。」 3 「〇〇(経験分野)や〇〇(経験分野)を中心に経験を積んできました。」 4 「こちらの会社では、グローバルに事業を展開されているからこそ、  影響力の大きな作品に携われる可能性のある点に魅力を感じました。」 5 「皆さんと一緒にお仕事できることがとても楽しみです。  チームに貢献できるよう努力していきたと思っております。」 6 「趣味は、映画鑑賞と読書です。よろしくお願い致します。」 以上の1~6を繋げて(もしかしたら4は無しにするかも)挨拶しようと思っていますので、これらの英文をご教示いただけますでしょうか? 自分でGoogle翻訳で作ってみたのが以下になります。 Nice to meet you. My name is 〇〇〇〇(名前) and I am newly assigned to the 〇〇 team. あるいは、 Nice to meet you. My name is 〇〇〇〇(名前) and I am a new video editor(職種). I have been working in the video industry for eight and a half years. I have gained experience mainly in the fields of 〇〇(経験分野) and 〇〇(経験分野). I was fascinated by the possibility of being involved in influential works because this company is expanding its business globally. I'm really looking forward to working with everyone. I would like to make an effort to contribute to the team. My hobbies are watching movies and reading books. I look forward to working with you. 以上ですが、 何か追加や修正した方が良い文章があったり、もっと簡単な表現がありましたら、合わせてご教示いただけると幸いです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

「簡単な」であれば以下のような表現も可能ですね。 Hi, everyone. I am (名前) and I am a new video editor. I have over 8 years of experience in the video industry and oo and oo are my favorite subjects. Also, I like to read and watch movies. I'm really looking forward to working with everyone. Thank you. 「シンプルに必要最低限」であれば上記だけで十分です。 以上、ご参考まで。

dtnooo
質問者

お礼

ご意見いただき感謝致します。 ありがとうございました。 とてもシンプルで、伝えたいことが簡潔にまとまっているので、こちらを参考に実際使用させていただこうと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#259815
noname#259815
回答No.1

シンプルに「よろしくお願いいたします」 これ以外は必要ありません 特に 2「今まで、映像業界で8年半勤務してきました。」 3「〇〇(経験分野)や〇〇(経験分野)を中心に経験を積んできました。」 2、3はNGです。

dtnooo
質問者

お礼

ご意見いただき感謝致します。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の挨拶

外国人にI'm very pleased to meet you と挨拶したら And you.と返ってきました。 「私はあなたにお会いできて嬉しいです。」 「そしてあなたも」??? 「私も同じく」と言う意味だとは分かるのですが なぜAnd youなのでしょうか? Me tooだと間違いですか? 後私はlikewiseを使っていましたが間違いでしょうか?

• 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

Tell me more about yourself please から 私のことを詳しく書いた内容のメールを送り、 あなたのことも教えてと言ったら My birthday is ○/○/○ I feel like my personality is the same haha. I'm 180 cm I like talking to my friends, playing games. Swimming and jet skiing. I like listening to music and watching movies Wow, 180cm! You're tall* 『それと、誕生日10月なんだね! 年齢も同じだし性格も同じだし?(笑) 何か凄い偶然*(共通のことがあって嬉しい感じ) lol』 ↑『』を英語にしてくださいm(__)m おねがいします

• 新年の挨拶を英語に....。

イギリス人の友達に「今年もよろしくお願いします」と英語で言いたいのですが、「Give my best regards to you and your family in this year.」で通じますか?

• 英語でのあいさつ

英会話教室に通うことになりました。 自己紹介で名前の後に、一言付けるとしたら、 『Nice to meet you』でも、おかしくないですか? 英語は初心者で基礎から学ぶので等身大の挨拶をしたいと思うのですが・・・

• 英語のメッセージを訳してほしいです

このメッセージを訳してください>< まだまだ英語力が足りずよくわかりません 英語の得意なかたお願いします! Thanks :-) im happy to tell you something about Italy, i'd love to know more about Japan and the language too. Right now i'd love to know how i can someone to message me in Japanese and i'll try to translate it so i can know what they tell me :-) If you like my Skype ID is Binomag, chatting i think is very good to exchange opinions and discuss about our countries and everything, for now bye!

• この英語を訳してほしいです...(T_T)

この英語を訳してほしいです...(T_T) I am very fine too. You're welcome and thank you. I say you, i progressed with Japanese ^-^ ○○(名前) i want you as a Great Friend!!! I wait what you don't take to bad my ultimate word I wish one day I can get to know you 訳せそうで訳せませんでした(T_T) 翻訳機でやっても、意味不な和訳になります... 助けてぇw

• 私の趣味は会社で仕事をすることですの英訳を教えて下さい。

私の趣味は、会社へ行き、会社で仕事をすることです と英語で言いたいのですが、 これは、 My hobby is going to company and working in company My hobby is to go to company and to work in company どちらが正しいのでしょうか? それとこの場合companyの前は無冠詞で良いでしょうか?

• 英語のメールの添削をお願いします

今度カナダへ留学するのですが、ホームステイ先の方にメールを送ろうと思っています。 英語はあまり得意ではない上に、外国の方にメールをするのも初めてなので、 なんとかメールを作ってみたものの、不安な点がたくさんです^^; 以下の英文の添削をお願いします。 Dear Mr.(ホームステイ先の方の名前) Hello,my name is (自分の名前、フルネーム). Please call me (ファーストネーム). It's nice to know you! I'm going to stay with your family from Feb.27 to Mar.25. I hope to see more of you. Since this is the first mail to you,I introduce myself. I'm 20 years old and university student in (地名). And my hometown is (地名) where is a regon with snowfall. My family in (地名) have a dog which is Shiba Inu. Your family appear to have a dog too,what kind of dog? I tell you truly,I'm not good at English... But I decided to study abroad because I want to able to speak English. So I'm studying hard now. I would be nice if you could reply to my e-mail. Sincerely yours, (自分の名前) ちなみに、このメールの中で伝えたいポイントは、 ・ホームステイすること、よろしくお願いしますという気持ち ・自己紹介(ホームステイ先に犬がいるということなので、犬に関する話) ・あまり英語が得意ではないこと です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を教えて下さい。

PS3のバイオハザード5で外人とオンラインしました。 タイトル:hi my inglish is bad don't worry my name is robert aod you name? and i like the thiks you do it with the simbols really you are great gamer how long you have play RE5? とメッセージがきました。 そして通訳してもらいやっと返信が出来る!(泣) と思ったのですが…。 英語でどう返せばいいのか困ってます。(・ω・;) ★ 私の名前は***です ****さんは銃のあつかいがとても上手でしたよ 憧れます 私はRE5を始めてちょうど4ヶ月です この文を英語にして返したいのですが… 全くわかりません orz... 誰かお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 オーストラリアからの英語なのですが、どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hello I noticed you have already paid for your Rockport shoes. Thank you for your promptness. However, I had not sent the invoice to you, which I have just done which includes the total amount including the amount for postage and packaging. If you would like to deposit the balance into my Paypal account, I can get the shoes sent to you. 0000@0000.net.au is my id for Paypal payments. Thank you and have a lovely night. よろしくお願いいたします。