• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします 英→日

Any product for which there are Regulations, the applicant does not need to be in the Regulatory Sandbox. For example, an 〇〇, there is already an existing Policy Guidance Note. Therefore you just apply for an approval directly. Regards.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

レギュレーションのある製品には、申請者はレギュラトリー・サンドボックスに入っていなくてもいい。  例えば、〇〇の場合、すでに現存の政策指導書がある。したがって直接に承認を得るだけでいい。では。  政策指導書と訳しましtが使用説明書の方がいいかもしれません。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

We have a Policy Guidance Note on Exchange Traded Funds available here https://bit.ly/3dJI9ak. Please read it to understand the requirements a promoter must meet to issue an ETF. These should not be reviewed in isolation. Please also review the Capital Markets Act, Capital Markets (Securities)(Public Offers Listing and Disclosures) Regulations 2002 -amended 2019 and Code of Corporate Governance Practices for Issuers of Securities to the Public 2015 all available at http://cma.or.ke. These Regulations will are integrated and important for an issuer to understand when making an application for our consideration.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

こんにちは。 某翻訳サイトで翻訳したのですが、細かいところがよく分からない文章になりました。 わかりやすく翻訳して頂ける方いらっしゃいましたら、翻訳おねがいします。 Thank you for your email. In regards to your order, we are still within the 14 day time frame for the backorder. Since the order was finalized and submitted for processing on October 26, the manufacturer has given us an approximate delivery date of November 15th for stock. As noted previously, there is an approximate turn around of 48 hours to process this into inventory to then fulfill back orders. I will not have an exact ship date or delivery date until stock has been processed into inventory. Please note you will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has shipped. Additionally, you can track your order on our website using the order number ○○○○○. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email again. Regards,

• 英語の和訳、お願いします!

Yahooから先日、このようなメールが届きました。 Hello, with regards to make an urgent purchase of this your listed auction item on Yahoo Auctions for an amount of $500 USD email me back directly 辞書などを使って調べてみたのですが、よくわかりませんでした! 回答よろしくお願いします!

• 翻訳をお願いします

In regards to this match we are awaiting the official confirmation as this was abandoned in the 73rd minute, therefore we aim to settle inline with our sports rules which states; An unplayed or postponed match will be treated as a non-runner for settling purposes unless it is played within 5 days of the original scheduled match time. In which case the bet will stand unless cancelled by mutual consent.

• 翻訳お願いします

英語から日本語に訳してほしいです。 航空券を間違えて予約し、今キャンセルの手続きをお願いしているところなのですが、英語でのやり取りのみで難しいです。 翻訳お願い致します。 Thank you for your email. If you choose to cancel your booking we can refund the ticket price minus the cancellation fee of 27600 JPY per person. According to the latest regulations, airlines no longer refund all of the taxes. We do not refund earlier charged fees and possible insurances (except the travel insurance). Please note that you must receive a written confirmation from us that your booking has been cancelled prior to the departure of the flight in order to claim any refund. Please confirm if you want to cancel your booking and apply for refund according to the above terms. We have not cancelled your booking yet. Kind regards,

• すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。

すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。 1.I am very sorry for the previous wrong email. We are very sorry for any inconveinence caused to you .We have contacted the product department of our company,and there is still no replay right now. We have hastened our collegues already.When we get an answer, We will reply to you as soon as possible.Sorry again for the trouble .Any further questions,please feel free to contact us. 2.As for your question that the item sells at the price of $500 on our website but you have only paid $300 for it, the reason is that different item has different price. And the price of the item has been adjusted later. Hope the information can help you. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day! 1と2の英文を訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• こんにちは。質問があります。某翻訳サイトにかけたところおおよその事はわ

こんにちは。質問があります。某翻訳サイトにかけたところおおよその事はわかったのですが、細かいところがいまいち分かりません。どなたかわかりやすく翻訳して頂ける方、よろしくお願い致します。 Dear ○○○○, Thank you for your email. If you could confirm, I sent a copy of the order confirmation for this order on October 26th. As noted on the confirmation, there was an approximate lead time of 14 business days for this item. Once stock has been delivered, your order will be processed for shipment within 48 hours. If you have further questions, please feel free to email again. Regards,

• 個人輸入の英文翻訳お願いします。

個人輸入でレッドウイングのブーツとSitkaというメーカーの迷彩の Kelvin Jacket というジャケットとAscent Pantというズボンを購入したら以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your recent order for the redwing and Sitka. We have submitted your redwing order already, but in regards to the Sitka Gear; they have changed some things. Right now the open country is sold out, all that’s available is Optifade Forest. Also, the pants are now waist sizes and a large is equal to a size 36. Please indicate what you would like to do on these. We can switch the pattern and the size upon your approval. We appreciate your business, Thank you,

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し、落札されました。 落札されたの商品は万年筆です。(セーラー万年筆です) kiwa-guroとは、インクの商品名です。 その万年筆のインクについての質問と思われます。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 I am still thinking about my final choice of inks. Can you answer the following questions, please ? 1) Can you please confirm that all the boxes of cartriges are boxes of 12 (even for the "standard" (non kiwa-guro) ink cartridges)? 2) Is there going to be additional shipping costs for the ink? If yes, how much? [As an indication 3) I see that the pen is sold with Cartridge(BLACK) +Converter. How many black cartrige(s) are already included with the pen? What is the model of the converter included? Last but not least, here we have been talking about Sailor cartridges and Sailor ink bottles. Do you also sell Pilot cartridges and/or Pilot ink bottles? If yes, what is the price? Sorry for the numerous questions and thanks for the time spent in your answers. This allows me to fine-tune my order. Please do not send the order (the pen) until we have finished this discussion on the inks and until I have sent you my final indications for the ink. Many thanks and best regards,

• Japan timesの翻訳

Japan timesの記事を読んで英語力を向上させようと日々読んでいるのですが、翻訳=解答がないため自分がどれほどの精度であっているのか不安です。 精度の向上のため皆さんのお力添えをよろしくお願い申し上げます。 Clearly Caroline Kennedy, an important early supporter of President Barack Obama, is in the third category. Her backing for Obama in the Democratic Party primaries in 2008, when he was still a relatively unknown senator from Illinois, gave his campaign credibility among party insiders who remain loyal to her family’s legacy. Kennedy’s address to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee during her confirmation hearing elicited bipartisan support — a rare occurrence nowadays, given America’s highly polarized national politics — and she received unanimous approval. Although she lacks formal political or diplomatic experience, her personal connections, particularly to Obama, will have great significance for U.S.-Japan relations. And there are pressing issues that need the new ambassador’s attention. For example, there are security questions related to strengthening the alliance between Japan and the U.S., including the relocation of the Futenma Air Station, the base of operations for the U.S. Marine Corps on Okinawa. There are also issues related to economic cooperation, such as the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), the proposed mega-regional free-trade treaty covering Pacific Rim economies. こちらの記事になります。 よろしくお願いします。