ロードバイクのトレーニングメニューの説明書き

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ロードバイクのトレーニングメニューの説明書きです。
  • トレーニング負荷はZone1(弱い)からZone6(強い)まであります。
  • メニューをやらずに次のメニューに進んでも問題ありません。Zone2の負荷でやっている場合は、少し負荷を上げてZone3で頑張ってください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

次の英語の説明書きを訳してください

ロードバイクのトレーニングメニューの説明書きです。トレーニング負荷はZone1(弱い)からZone6(強い)まであります。 ざっくり訳すと 「このメニューをせずに次のメニューをやってもいいよ。Zone2の負荷でやってると感じたらもう少し負荷をかけてZone3で頑張れよ。」 みたいな感じでしょうか? A steady endurance ride today. Don't forget it's fine to miss a day if you have to. Just move on to the next planned session. Ride as you feel aiming to keep power within Zone 2.

• akomot
  • お礼率96% (200/207)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

ざっくり訳すと 「今日も地道に持久走。  もし必要だったら一日さぼっても大丈夫だよ。  次に予定しているセッション(日程)で今日の分をやってね。  Zone2の範囲内でのパワーを維持することを目標に、気持ちの赴くままに走ってね」 というような大意かと思われます。 Just move on の「next planned session」はこの場合はZone3を指すのではなく、次に予定しているトレーニングのスケジュール(日程)を指すかと思われます。 以上、ご参考まで。

akomot
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。全然違っていましたね。これでトレーニングを頑張れます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の説明

ペンパルサイトのカスタマーの一部なのですが、辞書を使い何とか自分なりに訳しましたが、意味がつながりません。とりあえず月々払う会員にならないとできないということでしょうか? 教えて下さいお願いします。 The advantage to using our service is that you can communicate entirely within our internal messaging system. For security reasons, you should never give out your personal email address or other information to people you meet on the site. To view your messages, simply log into your account and click on "Messages" under the left "Messaging" menu. Here, you will be able read your messages and respond. To view your Flirts, log into your account and click on "Flirts with Me" under the "View Profiles" left menu and follow the instructions. Here, you can also view and respond to Flirts.

• 英語できる方歌詞の和訳おねがいします。

Take me on a ride inside your heart, tonight just you and me take me to live inside the truth sugar i wanna taste the way you feel inside all through the night forget about the time just close your eyes sugar always though my heart, it breaks baby oh let me be the one to come alone tonight let me be such a deep suprise as the world you know begins to cry tonight just let it be if you wanna let it grow sugar we can come alive inside your dreams tonight live to believe you are the only one for me

• 英語についての質問です

Fitnessで Develop your cardio respiratory Endurance Exercise Programという項目があり、 FITTに基づくように計画を立てろ、というものです。 そのFITTというのが、 >F= 3-5 days per week >I = within your target heart rate zone >T= 20-60 min. per day >continuous rhythmic activity large muscle groups that will put you in your target heart rate zone, and you can sustain for 20-60 minutes. ということです。 Type of Activity / date / (Time/Distance) を書く表があるのですが、 例えば、Jogging 5.0mph / Monday, Sunday / 30 minutes と書きました。 そこまではわかるのですが、その表の下に Find your target heart rate zone:___________________ Find the 10-sec. count zone: ______________________  とあるのですが、上は心拍数のことですよね? 「心拍数を見つける」ということでしょうか? こちらには何を書けばいいかわかりますか?

• この英語の訳していただきたいです

you feel incredible when you’re in training and really looking after yourself, but it’s a real lifestyle choice. I mean, you can’t really eat anything good if you want to stay that trim.

• 日本語に訳してくださいませんか。

日本語に訳してくださいませんか。 I'm always thinking about you.I'm afraid if you were forget about me. But when we spend different time for long,we will forget our happy time together. I hope if you were feel happy for what you want, and I will feel same way too. I often see your website. When I always see your painting,I feel remain vivid within one's mind. I think artists go for nature, so you can draw such a great paintings which I've seen. I love your painting. まったく英語力のない私にわかりやすく、どなたか訳していただけませんか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

次のA~Eと1~5で同じ意味なのはどれですか? A.It was a pleasure to meet you. B.I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance. C.Do feel free to contact me for further information. D.With regards. E.I look forward to our meeting on Thursday 1.Looking forward to seeing you. 2.It was great to get together. 3.It was nice of you to help out. 4.All the best 5.It's OK to give me a call if you have questions.

• want toは動詞?前置詞が優先?

Are you aiming for a working holiday in Canada? Do you want to improve your English skills before going to Canada? この英文を文法的に説明してください、そしてどの文型に当てはまるかの説明もしてください。 you are aiming for a working holiday in Canada? SVの第1文型ですか? You aim     forは前置詞だから? Do you want to improve your English skills before going to Canada? これは何文型ですか?

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

先日、海外の通販サイトである商品を購入しました。 英語が得意でないのに、どうしても欲しい商品だったためです。 その際送られてきました、配送完了メールの一部がわかりませんでしたので、どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 「Please note that your order was dispatched by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery so the item will have to be signed for. Royal Mail will only attempt to deliver the parcel once. If you are not available when the postman attempts delivery a while you were out notice will be left. You will have to go to your local delivery office to collect the parcel within seven days. If you fail to collect your parcel within seven days Royal Mail will return it to us. If your order is returned to us you will be required to pay a second postage before we resend it to you.」 やはり英語は難しいので、今後は控えようと思います…。

• 英語だらけのたくさんの迷惑メール…どうしたらいいの?

こんにちは、さっそくですが質問させていただきます。 一ヶ月近く前からこちらのメアドを教えた覚えがないのに、英語だらけのメールが一日に五通くらい送られてきます。 一通一通消すのも面倒だし、第一なんでこちらのアドレスを知っているのかも不安です。 英語だらけで本当になにがかいてあるのかすらわかりません…。。。 前までは画像…というか表のようなものが添付されていましたが、最近は↓のようなものがたくさん送られてきます。 Are you ashamed to visit swimming pools because of your small penis? Forget about your embarrassment with our Penis Enlarge Patch. With Penis Enlarge Patch you can wear a band when you sleep, when you party or whenever you feel like it. No more helpless efforts to enlarge your penis. We invented for you one thing that really works - Penis Enlarge Patch. http://www.kilento.***/pt/?66ads7 本当に困っています。対処法などなんでもいいので教えてください。 では乱文失礼します。