• ベストアンサー

英文について

「明日プレゼンがありますが、私はどこを担当すればいいでしょうか?」 こちらの文を英語で言いたいです。 内容は決まっているのですが、どこを誰が読むかなどの割り振りが決まっていません。 4人で一つのプレゼンをするため、どこを担当して(例えばイントロ部分など)プレゼンをすればいいか相談したいです。 We have a presentation tomorrow, but which part should I make it (=presentation)? このような文章でいいでしょうか?

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

We have a presentation tomorrow, but which part should I make it (=presentation)? このような文章でいいでしょうか?  はい、いいと思います。  We have a presentation tomorrow, but which part do you expect me to read?  とも。

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! 参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文について

「XXのプレゼンの詳細は決まりましたか?急かしてごめんね」 という文章を英語にしたいのですが、 I'm sorry to rush you, but I want to know if you have more detail about XX's presentation. 木曜日にプレゼンの詳細が決まったら連絡する、と言われていたのですがまだ連絡がありません。その時は、必ず連絡する、と言ってくれてたのですが、明日プレゼンをすることになっているため、早めに詳細を知りたいです。相手が忘れているだけかもしれませんが笑 上記のような英文で言いたい内容は伝わるでしょうか?

• 英文の意味

Now and again there would arise a feeling that it was hard upon my mother that she should have to do so much for us, that we should be idle while she was forced to work so constantly; but we should probably have thought more of that had she not taken to work as though it were the recognized condition of life for an old lady of fifty-five. we should probably have thought 以降がどういう意味なのかちょっとわかりません。その前までは「母親が苦労して働いているのに自分たちは・・・」という感じなのだろうと思うのですが。 お手数かけますが、ご教示を宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 We are still making the presentation, so hopefully, we can complete it and submit to you in tomorrow. By the way, please help to check the attached deal memo for your confirmation first.

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。

こんばんは。間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。 誰の意見を信じるべきか? Who's opinion should I believe?    Whose opinion should I believe? Who's opinion should I trust   Whose opinion should I trust    Which opinion should I buy?  あと何年かかることやら・・・ (溜息まじりに) Who knows how long it will take? I don't know how long it will take. (not ? but .)  There is no telling how long it will take.    I wonder how many more years it will take. ひさしぶりに会った友達に「話したい事が沢山あるんだ!」 I have a lot to say. I have many things to speak with you.  There are a lot of things I want to tell you. I have a lot things what I'd like to talk to you.

• 仮定法 

If it rains tomorrow, we will cancel the picnic. この英文は明日雨が降ることは現実的なので直説法と説明があるのですが もし雨が降ってもピクニックに行く可能性がある(キャンセルするかもしれない)時は If it rains tomorrow, we would cancel the picnic. のような表現は適切でしょうか? 又、降水量がほとんどないような地域に住んでいて、雨の可能性が低いが、雨が降ったらピクニックは中止なら If it should rains tomorrow, we will cancel the picnic. この英文は仮定法といっていいのでしょうか?

• 英文教えてください!

こんにちわ。 気になるアメリカ人の彼にメールをしようと思っているのですが・・英文がおかしくないか教えてください。 明日から夏やすみだよ! (まだ会う約束はしてもらってないので誘ってもらいたいなっという気持ちをこめて) 早くあなたに会えるといいな♪ It is a summer vacation from tomorrow! You should be able to meet you early♪ 気持ち伝わりますか? もっといい英文あったら教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

The third things to say is: we need to understand what we now call the core competencies of your organization. What are we really good at? That also requires something you shouldn’t do. You probably, by now, all have beautiful methods of capital allocation. Before you make a decision to invest, you make thirty studies and you may be advance enough to use all four ways we know to analyze a capital investment. When I started business almost 70 years ago, we used these methods which were in every book, but we could not apply them because it would have required hundred of clerks.

• もし明日雨だったら・・・

(1) If it rains tomorrow, we will cancel the picnic. (2) If it rained tomorrow, we would cancel the picnic. (3) If it should rain tomorrow, we would cancel the picnic. この3つの違いは、話し手が考える実現可能性の程度が、単純に(1)>(2)>(3)の順で低くなると考えてよいのでしょうか。他に何かニュアンスの違いはあるのでしょうか。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでハンドメイドの小物を購入予定です。相手に作ってくれるかのメールをしましたが返事がきました。いまいち意味が分からないのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 I can make all new for you but I need to know which items you want so I can estimate the time. However, can you order at least 2 per piece, I can see if we can make less but I can't tell until you let me know which 購入商品名 since we have different minimums for different購入商品名。

• これはどう訳しますか?

Well , we are getting back early tomorrow morning, we should be back around 8am but you know how it is, I might work until 1600 or 1700 Im not sure but either way I will be back tomorrow, 大体の内容はわかるのですが、you know how it is, の所が はっきりと訳す事が出来ません。 お時間のある時にいいので、回答の程宜しくお願いいたします。