英語の和訳をお願いします

The dawn never fails to come, even to the darkest of nights. よろしくお願いします☆

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

夜明けは必ず訪れる。 最も暗い夜にさえも。 Never fail…は直訳では「失敗することはない」という意味になりますが、多くの場合、「必ず~する」と意訳されます。

hirahiray
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます(´˘`*)

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

夜明けは来ない夜でさえ暗い。

hirahiray
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます(´˘`*)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳です

The reconstruction of Afghanistan must not be permitted to fail and should serve as a model for the birth of a new nation at the dawn of a new century これはどうやって訳せばいいでしょうか?お願いします。

• 英語の和訳

No sooner had I come into contact with him than I determined to get to know him well. Never in my life have I been so strongly and immediately attracted to any man,before or since. この文を和訳していただきたいです。 自信がない方は回答を遠慮してください

• 英語 和訳

Never before in my entire life have I had to perform in front of such a large audience. この文の和訳をどなたかお願いします。

• この英文の和訳お願いします。

The next three floors were built even with the ground, instead of the bottom floors, to try to correct the lean. ピサの斜塔についての記述です。これを和訳お願いいたします。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

''It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." The Victorian age was one of soaring ambition, technological wonder, and awesome grandeur, as well as ugliness, and misery on an unprecended scale. The Victorians knew life was changing faster than ever before, and they recorded that change in paintings that were the cinema of their day. These paintings aren't fashionable, and they don't generally change hands for millions of pounds in auction rooms, but to me they're a gold mine, they show us like nothing else what it was like to live in those incredible times, and they tell amazing stories. The most dramatic story of the age was the explosion of giant cities. To our Victorian forefathers they were a terrific shock. When Queen Victoria came to the throne, people were at best uneasy at, and at worst utterly terrified by these vast gatherings of humanity. Nothing like them had existed before. But by the time she died, the men and women of the age had pioneered an entirely new way of living: they had invented the modern city. At the dawn of the 19th century, Britain was on the move. Rumours had reached even the remotest villages and hamlets of incredible developments just over the horizon. Towns bigger than anyone could imagine, astouding new machines, and money to be made for those ready to take the risk. My own great-great-great-grandfather was in that tide of humanity that left the land in search of a better life. He, his wife and four of their children travelled to the industrial north by barge. They didn't really know what they'd find here, but they did know what they were leaving behind, and whatever they were to find here, it was better than begging for handouts or going hungry.

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします The industrial unions demanded to be embedded within legislation going beyond the co-determination set by the European Coal and Steel Community, even for the economic co-determination of employees at the higher levels of the companies.

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします The industrial unions demanded to be embedded within legislation going beyond the co-determination set by the European Coal and Steel Community, even for the economic co-determination of employees at the higher levels of the companies.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I doubt whether a doctor can answer the question of what the meaning of one's life is in general terms. For the meaning of life differs from man to man, from day to day and from hour to hour. What matters, therefore, is not the meaning of life in general but rather the specific meaning of a person's life at a given moment. To put the question in general terms would be comparable to the question posed to a chess champion: "Tell me, Master, what is the best move in the world?" There simply is no such thing as the best or even a good move apart from a particular situation in a game and the particular personality of one's opponent. The same holds for human existence. One should not search for an abstract meaning of life. Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life to carry out a concrete assignment which demands fulfillment. Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated. Thus, everyone's task is as unique as is his specific opportunity to fulfill it.  We must never forget that we may also find meaning in life even when confronted with a hopeless situation, when facing a fate that cannot be changed. For what then matters is to bear witness to the uniquely human potential at its best, which is to transform a personal tragedy into triumph, to turn one's predicament into a human achievement. When we are no longer able to change a situation--just think of an incurable disease such as inoperable cancer--we are challenged to change ourselves.

• never fails toのfailsはどうしてsがついているのでしょうか

neverのあとは原形だとおもっていました never fails to だと failsのsってどうしてあるのでしょうか? またアルフィーの歌で歌でlove never diesといううたがありましたがあれも変だと思いました。どうしてlove never dieではないのでしょうか? よろしくおねがいします

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 1 A fool is one who expects things to happen that never can happen. 2 The deceased left a wife and three little ones. 3 The nurse began to bind the wounds of those inside the hospital. 4 You will never be the man your father was,though you have some of his looks. 5 He ate the meal in silence , and after dinner he busied with a bottle of gin as was his custom. 6 There are houses on either side of the river. よろしくお願いします