How to Get a Diagnosis for ADHD When You Can't Make a Reservation for Psychiatry

このQ&Aのポイント
  • If you suspect you have ADHD but can't make a reservation for psychiatry, how can you get a diagnosis?
  • ADHD can be diagnosed through a simple online test, but some doubt its validity as it seems like a generic fortune-telling. Is ADHD a real disorder?
  • We appreciate your answers regarding the psychological category of ADHD diagnosis.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

1.ADHDぽいと思っても精神科に予約出来ない場合

1.ADHDぽいと思っても精神科に予約出来ない場合はどうやって診断してもらえば良いのだろうか? 2.ADHDはネットで簡易診断が出来るがその内容が誰でも当てはまる占い様なものなので、すごい怪しいのだが本当に病気なのだろうか? 心理カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/注意欠陥・多動性障害 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention_deficit_hyperactivity_disorder 1. How can I get a diagnosis if I can not make a reservation for psychiatry even if I think ADHD? 2. ADHD can be a simple diagnosis on the Internet, but it is a kind of divination whose contents apply to everyone, so it is awfully suspicious but is it really a disease? Psychological category of yours As you answer, We'll be expecting you.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

市民病院紹介状がいる。特に最近多いので新規で受付しなくなっている。また受付する日もあるのでよく聞いておくこと。個人ならいつでも、行ける。 ただ、あなた、アスか知りたいだけなら門前払い喰らいますね。病院は医者様様だから。 どのようなことがあり不便をしているか・理由は想像出来るか、治療をどのように受けたいか明確にするべし。

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• hahaha8635
  • ベストアンサー率22% (800/3609)
回答No.1

相談に来ました は断られる 診察の予約を入れたいのですが 断れられない 診断するのは医師のため 窓口が断ってはいけない

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 大人のADHDとは?

大人のADHDとは? 皆さんにとってADHDとは?(利点欠点限界盲点とは?) ADHDは作られた病と言われているがそれは本当なのだろうか? 病気カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/注意欠陥・多動性障害 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention_deficit_hyperactivity_disorder

• 和訳お願いいたします

But if you already have previous engagements with your friends that you need to go to ... I understand if you need to go to them. Or maybe we can go together? As long as I can be with you I'm happy. Oh ... there should also be a gym in the hotel. If you're working I will go to the gym or go running. You can want you can also go to the gym ... I think they have a steam room as well :) But now it has gone down a lot ... since now you have taken a big place in my heart.

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。bully Syu

I have a different viewpoint, but until now all of you white people have been in a position to bully for a long time , are not you? I think that it is good to stand in a position to be bullied occasionally. If it is not it can not stop bullying with pain. ここでの英文ではare not youでなくhaven't you,だと考えるのですが、またIf it is not it canの各itがどこを指しているのか掴みにくいのですが、ご説明いただければ幸いです。

• 和訳をお願いします

Yes I know it is original, I'm always curious to see how keen a shaving edge others can achieve. There are local honing services here, but I do like to see what other professionals can achieve... If you can arrange it that would be great, if not It's not a big deal.

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしていますが、なぜかログインできません。エラー画面になります。そのことを相手に伝えてたら4つの返信が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 that is so strange, I just ran through it and it seemed fine. Can you please resubmit it, there may be a chance you need to re-register on the site under a new email, sorry about this, I’m not quite sure what happened but I assure you this is not normal, I am so sorry but I can’t get the order together without the office and the shipping department, I am so sorry but ordering online should be the fastest I think you may need to sing up as a regular customer with the below link, you may need to use a different email, but you can use 00050 and get 50% off your entire order. Can you prepare this for me and confirm it is in stock. I went ahead and sent you the invoice I applied the 50% off and the invoice, the office will close in a few hours so if you can pay now that would be great if not there may be a week wait. But if you pay first we can reserve the AAA as many of these AAA are very popular. Thank you again! Please confirm your shipping address and phone number once you have submitted payment.

• ネット右翼とは具体的になんなのだろうか?

ネット右翼とは具体的になんなのだろうか? ネット右翼の利点欠点限界盲点とは? 皆さんにとってネット右翼とは? ネット右翼を学ぶ参考文献があれば教えて頂ければ幸いです。 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 What exactly is the net right wing? What is net right wing for you? I would be pleased if you could tell me if there is a reference to learn the right wing of the net. Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you. https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ネット右翼 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netto-uyoku

• 翻訳お願いします

Yep they both look to be moving along just fine. It can be slow sometimes and it is yet past 30 days. Sometimes they take a little longer as well but not more than 45. If you can shoot me your email I can look up the order and have you check to make sure the addresses are correct.

• 以下の日本語訳を教えてください

the post office wont take the bike the box is too big it can only go ups and that is $596 in shipping which is ridiculous, but I will do it if you want. I can give you a refund if you want, let me know. minus fees would be fare. ---------- 海外オークションで自転車を落札し、その出品者からのお知らせ文になります。 これはつまり、送料だけで$596ということなのでしょうか。 或いは、商品金額込みで$596なのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• きちんと訳せません

ペンパルからのメールなんですが、彼は時々電話で話したいといっているのは解かるんですが、きちんと訳せません。教えて下さいお願いします!! I just wanna ask you if is cool to talk on phone sometimes...you know I don't have internet connections @ home yet,so I thought it will really be cool if we can talk on the phone.You can teach me japanese..lol...and I english.Anyway I'm just asking,you don't have to do it if you don't want to.But if you don't mind,you can email me your number and I can hola @ you sometimes....Looking forward to reading your email again.

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

LOL yea, I am, Don't worry about the mistake, ha ha, sometimes when I type it can get confusing reading it. But if you want to know about my back up career choice if I don't succeed with becoming a prosecutor. But that's if you want to know. So you want to be a counselor at law? Sounds good. I wish you the best of luck and hope you meet your goal ^_^ これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! This is a tentative reply. That’s because I can’t understand you partly yet. ha ha, habit :) well, if I succeed in becoming a lawyer, maybe I’ll be a counselor-at-law ( at this time ). ↓ correction, I’ve got it now. You mean you’re going to make a backup plan if the prosecutor thing should not turn out. Of course that's the stuff.