重要な教訓:オーストラリアでの銃規制の効果とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • オーストラリアでの銃規制の効果について考えると重要な教訓を得ることができる。
  • 銃器を利用した暴力を制限する方法として、オーストラリアの経験は参考になる。
  • オーストラリアの銃規制は実際に効果があり、他の国にも示唆を与えるものである。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削お願いします(2)

However, if we think the way of restricting violence or incidents using by gun, it could say the lesson learned from Australian experience has really important meaning. 「しかし、銃器を利用した暴力を制限する方法について考えてみると、オーストラリアの経験から得た教訓は非常に重要な意味があると言えるでしょう。」 *https://okwave.jp/qa/q9598600.html の続きです。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

以下のとおり、語句、添削文、まとめの添削文をお答えします。 >However, if we think the way of restricting violence or incidents using by gun, it could say the lesson learned from Australian experience has really important meaning. >「しかし、銃器を利用した暴力を制限する方法について考えてみると、オーストラリアの経験から得た教訓は非常に重要な意味があると言えるでしょう。」 (語句) *銃器を利用した/銃器による暴力(や事故):violence (or incidents) using gun / by gun。using gun[銃器を利用した」、もしくはby gun「銃器による」であって、using by gunとすると意味をなしません。 *~を制限する方法について考えてみると/考えてみるとき:if we think / when thinking about ways of restricting / limiting ~。後者がより自然です。「方法」はwaysと複数で言いましょう。「制限する」はrestrictingでもlimitingでもいいと思います。 *オーストラリアの経験から得られた教訓:the lessons learned from the Australian experience。「教訓」lessonsもやはり複数形がいいと思います。 *非常に重要な意味を持つ/非常に重要である:have really important meaning / are very important。主語lessonsの複数形に呼応して動詞はそれぞれhave / areですね。 *~と言えるでしょう/言えるかも知れません:it can / could be said that ~。couldの方が幾分、推量の意味合いが強くなります。(なお、受身文で言わない場合は、it could sayよりはwe could sayとする方がいいでしょう。) (添削文) However, if we think / when thinking about ways of restricting / limiting violence (or incidents) using gun / by gun, it can / could be said that the lessons learned from the Australian experience have really important meaning / are very important. 《しかし、銃器を利用した/銃器による暴力(や事故)を制限する方法について考えてみると/考えてみるとき、オーストラリアの経験から得られた教訓が非常に重要な意味を持つ/非常に重要であると言えるでしょう/言えるかも知れません。》 (まとめの添削文) ⇒However, when thinking about ways of restricting violence (or incidents) by gun, it could be said that the lessons learned from the Australian experience have really important meaning. 《しかし、銃器による暴力(や事故)を制限する方法について考えてみるとき、オーストラリアの経験から得られた教訓が非常に重要な意味を持つ、と言えるかも知れません。》

wxw
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 以前のご指摘と同じようにlessonsと複数形にするのがいいのですね。 またhas ではなくhaveなんですね。 詳しくご説明していただきありがとうございます。 参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• restricting gun violence

> restricting violence by gun この↑書き方では「暴力を銃で規制する」という意味になりかねませんので次のように変える方がよろしいでしょう: restricting gun violence restricting gun-related violence なお、"restricting violence (or incidents) by gun"とした場合、"violence"は「規制可能」であるとしても"incidents"を「規制する」ことはできないのではないかという問題もあるようです。

• また自由英作文添削もしよければ。。。。。

何度も申し訳ないのですが もしよければお願いします 「慣れることによって注意がおろそかになるものだ。」 上の筆者について自分の感想、意見、経験など100~150語で書きなさい I agree with this writer's idea. I like cooking , so I make a meal every day. I have confidence in using a knife because I have used it for many years. However, I sometimes cut my finger by mistake. As soon as I cut my finger , I realize that my confidence surely make me forget to be careful in cooking. When I take care, I don't cut my finger. Thus, it is very important to take care even in daily lives. From my experience, I believe that his idea is so reasonable that you have to keep it in mind.

• 添削お願いします

こんにちは。今度大学の授業で自分の過去の経験について各自発表することになりました。原稿を考えたのですが、時制や表現などいいたいことがうまく表せずに困っています。添削お願いします。 内容:私は以前から日本語教師に興味を持っていて、大学生1年生になり、外国の方に日本語を教えるクラブ活動を始めた。始めは日本語を教えることは、日本人の自分にとっては簡単だと思っていたが、日本語を教えることの難しさを知った。始めは上手に教えられなかったが、今では知識もだんだんと深くなっていった。私はこの活動を通して、言葉は違くとも分かり合えること、何を伝えたいかが重要であることを学んだ。 I entered a college, my point of view has changed.Because I joined a club activities.This club influenced me. We teach Japanese to foreign people.I belonged this club simply because I am interested in Japanese teacher. So I joined this club. But I did not think deeply about the club. I made light of the Japanese language since I am a Japanese. However,what I thought was quite different from the fact.I thought that being Japanese doesn't qualify us to teach Japanese. I made light of teaching. At first, I've achieved only half of what I hoped to do. Because my knowledge is small. So I could not teach Japanese well. But now my knowledge is become deeper gradually. I learned a great deal from this club. First,I learned that teaching is difficult. Second, we can make friends evev if we are not same language. Most important thing is that"What we want to communicate." I want to study abroad someday. So I think that this experience is a precious possenssion. 私は今もクラブ活動を続けているのですが、文章中でそれがうまく表現できずに、もう活動はしていなくて過去のことという表現になっているような気がするのですが、うまく添削できません。。。 どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 一橋英作文の添削よろしくおねがいします。

一橋 2009 Write 120 to 150 words of English about the topic below. A sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. I'm in favor of the idea that a sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. Surely, some people say that even if a person who has it, no difficult problems will be solved, so there is no point having it. In my opinion, however, it is very important for all people and in a lot of situations ,especially in difficult situations,to have it. People tend to be nervous when they face difficult situations, and no good ideas will be come up with unless they are nervous. However, what if there is a person who has a sense of humour? He would be likely to make nervous people relax by using it. By doing so, people could make the best of their power. That is why I agree with the idea. 自分の意見と反対の意見をつくるときに「自分の意見→反対の意見」としたため、若干の理由説明の弱さを自分で感じるのですがどうでしょうか。 また、a sense of humour を途中まで代名詞 it を用いてたのですが、少し a sense of humour の意の it を使わなくなったので 再びa sense of humour と書きました。 この場合は少し距離(?)があいていても it と表現しても問題ないのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 大学入学の際のエッセイ添削希望

お願いします。以下私のエッセイの文法の誤り、文章の構成などアドバイスを是非よろしくお願いします<(_ _)> 大学側:What sets you apart from other applicants, based on unique educational or life experiences, personal or family circumstances, obstacles overcome and/or achievements? (200 words or less) 私のエッセイ:I have a special sales experience than other applicants. I had sold water cleaners as a door to door sales man about 10 years ago. I would have often visit more than 100 houses everyday in order to sell$3,000 water cleaners. I learned how to develop good communication with customers from my own experience. Decade ago, Japanese were not interested in the device since they usually drank tap water. In those days, people had thought that purchasing water was ridiculous. Therefore, I was always turned down. People would have yelled at me and some even scattered salt at me to drive away evil spirits. Since I want to be a success, I had kept knocking on hundred of doors. I realized that it is more important to become a customer’s friend than just a salesman. If friend who would suggest using the device for their friend health. Therefore, I tried becoming their best friend. The Result of patience, effort and ingenuity, I was awarded a first prize among over 1,000 company members at a sales convention. Through this experience, I learned that if people exert maximum effort, God will present miracles. I believe that I put my experience to study. (200 words)

• 埼玉大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

2011年度 埼玉大学 自由英作文                                                                                                      条件・ 成功は勤勉な努力からなし得ることであり、運は関係がない。というテーマの中で、賛成か反対かを述べ具体的な理由を挙げIながら説明しなさい。                                                                                         I don't agree with this statement . I think what is important in success is hard work and luck. Not                                                               to mention , it is eccential point to work hard if there is something you want to achieve , but I                                                             think luck is more important. This is because even if you make every effort to attempt something                                                             you want to do , it is not always successful due to something unpredicable and so on. I have an                                                             experence. I tried to enter a high school when I was junior high school student. I made every effort                                                              to pass the entrance examination , however I couldn't succeed in that. At that time I really und                                                              erstood the meaning of this word "luck is needed". Thus I think what is important in success is                                                              hard work and "luck". (130字)                                                                                                                                                                        添削をお願いできる方がいなくて困ってます。どなたかお願いできますでしょうか。文法を中心に添削して下さるとありがたいです。厳しい意見をお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼める人がいないので添削をお願いします。 ネット上で添削するのは手間がかかるでしょうから、気づいた点などを挙げていただくだけでも結構です。 (問) 以下の事柄に関して自分の考えを120~150文字で述べなさい。 The power of words (答) I believe the power of words. Even if you think of something,you can't convey what you think without words. In Japan people sometimes prefer not using words to doing during communicating with others like parents or friends,which is called "Aun no kokyu". It is also important,but all people can't understand it.It is sure that you can convey information exactly if you use words. Also,words can move people's heart.If you want to show your passion in order to persuade someone,you should make use of words which can do.I think that person who control words control the world. You may think that it is easy to say,but not easy to act.It is true to some extent. However,you say what you think,and you can find what you really want to act. (日本語文) 私は言葉の力を信じます。 たとえあなたが何かを考えても、言葉なしではあなたの考えを伝えることはできません。 日本の人々は親や友達と意思疎通をするときに言葉を使わないことを好むときがあります。これを「阿吽の呼吸」と呼びます。 これも重要ではありますが、すべての人々が理解することはできません。もしあなたが言葉を使えば、正確に情報を伝えることができることは当然です。 また、言葉は人の心を動かすことができます。もし、あなたが誰かを説得するためにあなたの情熱を表したかったら、それができる言葉を利用すべきです。言葉を支配した人が世界を支配すると思います。 あなたは、言うのは簡単だが行動するのは難しいと思うかもしれません。 それはある程度正しいです。しかしながら、あなたが自分の考えることを言葉にして言うことで、自分の本当にやりたいことが分かることができます。

• 埼玉大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

埼玉大学 自由英作文 2012                                                                                                         条件・ 世の中には、いろいろな先生がいます。さて、あなたの理想の先生について詳しく書きなさい。(120~150字)                                                                                                               Needless to say , teachers are required the ability of teachering , but I think that the                                                               communication skill is also important. Since a school is the place where we have to leran                                                                  Japanese or English and so on, teachers need to have a lot of knowledge about that, but I think                                                               a teacher who has the good communication skill is more interesting and friendly. I have an                                                                   experience supporting my idea. When I wes a junior high school student , I joined teniss club. One                                                               day, I had a match with a student of other school. I couldn't win the match , so I was disappointed,                                                              however , my teacher said to me "Don't give up and you can do it". This word helped me very                                                                 much. I think that it is important for teachers not only to teach their students but also to                                                                    communicate with them. (142字)                                                                                                                                                                      拙い文章ですが、文法面を中心にご指導いただけるとありがたいです。添削をお願いできる方がいなくて・・・。厳しいご指摘宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の添削お願いします。

この文章を添削していただけませんか? 「父は昔、テーブルマナーに厳しかったが、現在は注意しなくなった。」という内容です。 特に、時制は正しいかを知りたいです。 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。  My father would often say to me, “Table manners are important for you.” When I was a child, my father was strict on table manners. He was always stern with me, but he was especially fastidious about table manners. For example, he said, “Don’t put your elbow on the table.”or “Don’t speak while eating anything.” These examples are general table manners. That is why he used to make a big fuss over my table manners, every time I ate.  Furthermore, My father was pedantic about even trivial matters. For instance, he said, “Don’t leave even a single grain.” This was really difficult for me. When I finished eating, I had to show my rice bowl to my father, because he wanted to check if I had eaten every grain of rice. If hadn't, I had to eat again. This bothered me, but I now realize that eating even the last grain of rice was to show my respect for a person who had cooked for me.  I hated such my father when I was a child. However, as I got older, he no longer told me about my table manners. Probably, this was because he could not find any faults in my table manners which I must have improved since. Now, I can understand his strictness on table manners. Mealtimes are not only the time when we eat something but also the time when we can enhance friendship with someone. Good table manners make the other feel good, but bad manners hurt their feelings. Therefore table manners are very important.  Thanks to my father, I don’t have any problems about them. These days, parents are not strict on table manners. However, I think that parents should show good table manners to their children. I want to be a father who is strict on table manners like my father in the future.

• 和訳お願いいたします

Your Cross has the energy of being well provided for. You also have the energy of saying ''yes'' and making commitments. Your energetic makeup will always draw the necessary resources to you, however your desire to say ''yes'' can get you overextended and lead you to burn out. You need to follow your own style and make sure your commitments involve things you are passionate about. People will be drawn to you to experience your abundant resources. Make sure you are spending your energies on things that have meaning on your soul level.