• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。送料の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I hope you are well. I have been trying to get a quote to your destination. For 3 , it is looking around $15-$20 (does that sound right?) but we would not know until we pack it and get various shipping quotes.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

ご健勝のことと存じます。私は貴殿が要請した目的地への見積もりの取得に向け努力してまいりました。3については$15~$20かかりそうです(妥当な金額でしょうか?)が、(実際に)梱包した上で幾つかの見積もりを得るまでは、(正確な)送料はわかりません。

nkjlbnkj
質問者

お礼

いつもありがとうございます!助かっています!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have received your payment for your order and I have checked a few shipping quotes. There are no cheap options. It will be around  000ドル. I am waiting for one more lady to get back to me and I will let you know on Friday as I am off tomorrow.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはオーダーメイドできるお店です。相手に購入可能か質問をしていたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 Hi if you can buy 2 of each style I can do it, as we will have to special make this. I may be able to get less but i'll need to know which items you are looking for first, thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 発送と支払いの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 I will not be able to give you the shipping cost straight away as we have found recently that every box will need to measured prior to posting it. We can't measure until we have actually used a box for packing. Courier companies require weights and dimensions, and if we fail to provide the correct ones we will incur charges for it, what has happened to us recently. I will therefore need you to pay for your order first so that we could start packing it and once it's been packed I will have all the information about the total amount of boxes, their weights and dimensions I will then make another invoice for shipping.

• 英文の意味がわかりません。

英文の意味がわかりません。 翻訳してください。 I didnt have a chance to check the disc. I was trying to get it to you as fast as posible are those the only discs that gave you problems? I dont want to send them and then you need more

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 発送の件で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 We are currently working in your order and AAA said we have a better freight forward company that ships to Japan. Once your order is ready i will ask for a quote and let you know the shipping amount.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来ました。なんとなくはわかりましたが、正確な意味を知りたいのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)> Your order is ready to ship with Yamato Transport. Both invoices were combined and your shipping amount is $19.00. You can see below for the quote. Here is your invoice I have attached and sent you 2 money requests through paypal. We already captured $24.00, but we still need a total of $84.44 (which I split up since paypal will not allow me to request the full amount). Once we have received your payment we will ship out.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでクリスマスの飾り付けセットを買いました。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 it was shipped out yesterday via DHL, since I was so late in getting your order to you, I went ahead and shipped it expedited so you can have it sooner. The tracking is 0000 and you should get it early next week. Also we just restocked a lot of the AAA you were interested in with our site and right now, if you are interested in anything let me know and I can get you better pricing and a cheaper shipping service

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。数週間たちましたが見積もりや送料の提示がないので、まだですか?と相手に質問しました。その返答です。 なんとなくはわかりましたが詳しい方教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I will be posting your order for labelling first. There have been some changes since Becki has left and we are very short of the warehouse staff who are too busy to put the labels themselves. I understand that you will be paying the shipping to us as well. I will be hopefully posting everything today and can get it back on Monday. In the meantime I will be finding out the exact cost of shipping.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しようと思っています。相手に在庫チェックをお願いしたら下記の返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Yes ill put it online and you can add them to your order that way we can reduce the shipping, when are you placing the order? I’ll ask them to place it online today

• 英文の意味がよくわかりません。

下記の文の意味を教えてください。It seeks 以下がよくわかりません。 "It does not accomplish what it sets out to do. It seeks to get revenge, but it is inefficient, it does not, in fact, deter," she said. --補足-- 【前後の文】 Another argument against the death penalty is that it is ineffective, says Dorothy McClellan, who teaches at Texas A & M University at Corpus Christi. "It does not accomplish what it sets out to do. It seeks to get revenge, but it is inefficient, it does not, in fact, deter," she said. But many Americans believe the death penalty dissuades people from committing grisly murders, and, at the very least, guarantees they will not kill again. 【出展】 VOA news http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/Death-Row-Exonerated-Seek-End-to-Death-Penalty-134171228.html