Is my boyfriend displaying passive-aggressive behavior?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • My boyfriend, who is 25 years older than me, has always been supportive and helpful. However, since he was forced into retirement, he has been displaying passive-aggressive behavior.
  • I do most of the household chores and take care of the responsibilities, while he only does a few tasks. Lately, he has been pushing all of my buttons and displaying passive-aggressive behavior.
  • Recently, my boyfriend has been throwing the towel over the shower door instead of using the nearby towel rack, which is a manifestation of his passive-aggressive behavior.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

My boyfriend and I have been together for two years, and he moved in six months ago. "John" is 25 years older than I am. He has always been supportive and helpful, but now he is displaying passive-aggressive behavior. John was forced into retirement last year, and I think he somehow blames me. I work full time, take care of two teenage boys, cook dinner every night, do dishes and laundry, clean the bathrooms, buy the groceries and pay the bills. John sweeps and vacuums and does the yard work, which is a godsend because I have had shoulder issues that make these things difficult for me. But lately, John has been pushing all of my buttons. He throws the towel over the shower door even though there is a nearby towel rack. pushing all of my buttonsは「あらゆる面で私をイラつかせている」でしょうか?あと、throws the towel over the shower doorの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。pushing all of my buttonsは「あらゆる面で私をイラつかせている」でしょうか?  はい、おっしゃる通りです。 2。あと、throws the towel over the shower doorの意味も教えてください。  (すぐ側にタオル掛けがあるのに)シャワー室のドアに投げかけて(その近所をびしょびしょにする)> なんでもいい加減にして私の仕事を増やす

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 文が同じ意味になるようにしたいんですが…

あってますか(>_<)? 1、My wife is Mary. I got married to her twenty years ago. =Mary and I (have)(been)(married) for twenty years. 2、It is two years since my aunt died. =My aunt (has)(been)(died) for two years. 3、He is blind because he lost his sight as a child. =He (has't)(been)(?) since he was a child. この問題がよく分かりません(>_<) 分かるかたお願いいたします。 中学 高校 大学 英語

• resolve

I’ve been with my boyfriend for two years and he’s creative, interesting, and sensitive. The only problem in our relationship is the way he resolves and reacts to conflict. ここでのresolvesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am a mother of three children, but it's the oldest my husband and I worry about. When "John" went to college, he started drinking a lot. I asked him about it then, and he admitted that he might have a problem, but he did nothing about it. That was 10 years ago. He has had two DWIs since, and he drinks every day. I found out from his girlfriend that he actually gets into the shower with a beer in his hand. I recently noticed that the whites of his eyes are yellow, which I'm told is a sign of liver damage. We've tried talking with John, but he denies he has a problem. My daughter and her friends have gone out socially with John, and she says he is fun to be with, and then suddenly a switch flips and he yells and curses. gone out socially with Johnはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My husband and I have been together for 11 years and share four gorgeous children. My husband also has a history of “problems,” though I am proud to say he is celebrating several years of sobriety. Since getting clean and sober he has a problem keeping strong during the act—he has no issue getting there, as a matter of fact often I catch him there but, once we start (within two minutes) he loses it and it is really starting to affect me on many more levels than I thought. the actは「性行為」でしょうか?あと、getting thereは「オーガズムに達する」ことでしょうか?catch him thereは何のことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I am the oldest of four girls. I have never been married and have not dated in five years. I have a great career, own two homes, and have several cats. I am happy. This is of the greatest concern to my family. of the greatest concernのof はなくても良さそうに思えるのですが、なぜ必要なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• without a peep

I have been happily married to my husband for two years. While he is loving, and a good provider, he is not overly romantic. I would love nothing more than for him to surprise me with some flowers one day because he was thinking of me, but he's never given me flowers. Valentine's Day comes and goes without a peep from him. ここでのwithout a peepはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I am 42 years old, and I have always been an optimist, I like to be happy, and strive to focus on the positives. I have a very stressful full-time job. My husband of 24 years has always been of the most negative people I know. Perhaps his negativity was easier for me to deal with before, but one of my brothers recently died after a short, and horrible illness, and my mom is slowly slipping away due to dementia. My husband of 24 years has always been of the most negative people I know. の和訳を教えてください。ofはどのような役割でしょうか?あと、slipping awayの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 並べ替え・穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)My parents got married twenty years ago. =My parents (have) (been) married (for) twenty years. =( ) is twenty years ( )my parents got married. 2)I finished my homework, and then I watched a baseball game on TV. =I (had) already (finished) my homework when I watched a baseball game on TV. 3)Fred started using the computer two hours ago. He is still using it. =Fred (has) (been) (using) the computer for two hours. 4)Nobuyuki (not/over/the flu/get/has) yet. He still feels pretty weak. →has not got over the flu 5)Emi (in/have/be/Australia/for/will) a year next month. →will have been in Australia for 1~3は穴埋め、4,5は()内の並べ替え(※動詞を変形)です。 書けていないところもあります。 添削・解説よろしくお願いします!

• どのような意味でしょうか

My partner and I (mid-30s) have been together for just under a year and he’s wonderful. I feel secure in our relationship with one exception. He has two children from a previous relationship, ages 6 and 10. They live with their mother (his relationship with her is still tense, though they’ve been apart for three years), and he sees them regularly and is very proud of them. This is the first time I’ve dated a parent and I want to handle it well, so I told him a couple of months ago that I feel ready to meet them and left it there. left it thereはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• carry the load

I've been married for 47 years to a man who is 13 years older than I am. He reminds me often that he is 86 and set in his ways. For much of our marriage, I have carried the load around the house, but now it is worse. My husband barely does anything. carried the load around the houseとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします