• ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

When I wrote down “living”, I should have made it clear that I meant “residing”. Nevertheless, I will choose this as the best answer!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

私が「living(生活している)」と書いたところは「residing(居住している)」とし、意味を明確にすべきだった。 それでもなお、私はこれを最善の回答として採用する。

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします!

友人から送られてきた英語でのメールなのですが、恥ずかしながら意味が分かりません。翻訳をしてもらえないでしょうか?よろしくお願いします! This made me laugh so hard when I saw this about you lol.

• 和訳をお願いします

I miss you a lot I thought I made that clear when I was talking about not wanting to be here. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。その4

Hi, I hope bank should have contact you by E-mail when your account will be activated? did you got any e-mail from the bank? Wait bank will activate your account OK

• これを和訳して頂きたいのですが、、

I never knew I could love someone as much as I love you! This year was wonderful, because it is when we met...I am forever appreciative because you are the center of me along with God! I meant what I said, when I said I would tell you everyday I Love You & not only would I say it, I would show you. 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

first of all, As I did explain . this is something Centeral bank need to answer and they will make it clear when we are to take offshore clients.

• すみません、和訳お願いいたします。

すみません、和訳お願いいたします。 Hi, I have sent US$500 as part payment for this unit.I will sent you TT copy today as i have being told to go and pick it up in the afternoon.I will advise next week when i will sent you the balance.Thanks for understanding. Regards, Richard Harrison Mbobela.

• 和訳してください

Ok! What family name should I address the package to? I will send once I know which name to put on the packag e, I hope to send today's! Also, does Mi-chan still have th e new hair style from the picture you sent? It looked coo oooooooool............ On Friday, May 31, 2013, wrote: Thank you.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

first of all, As I did explain . this is something Centeral bank need to answer and they will make it clear when we are to take offshore clients. ※なるべく精度の高い翻訳お願いします

• ざっと簡単に和訳をお願いします。

I mistakenly assumed you meant my Handling time, not the shipping service I would use. I apologize for any confusion. I do not normally use Express Mail due to the high cost of shipping. The $42.00 S&H price is for USPS Priority Mail International, not Express Mail. I will ship this coin out within 24hrs. of cleared payment, but will use USPS Priority Mail International.

• 和訳宜しくお願いいたします

The best memory I have had so far of Junior High School was its Field Day. This was the best because my friends and I joined the cheering competition. We danced and sang our school song. I still remember song's title " PUT THE TITLE here" My heart was filled with joy on this day. Unfortunately, we did not win and I honestly felt bad about it because we only got the 2nd prize. Nevertheless, I have learned from this experience; it is the importance of friendship, cooperation and sportsmanship. I am thankful and I will forever treasure this memory.