• ベストアンサー

訳をよろしくお願いします

My “aunt Rhonda,” my mom’s best friend who lives several states away, has recently come out as an avid member of the alt-right movement, along with the rest of her family. This was shocking, considering they seemed to be otherwise for years. considering they seemed to be otherwiseの訳をよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

considering they seemed to be otherwiseの訳をよろしくお願いします  これまで彼らはそうではないと思ってきたので、(all-right movement 下記、男尊女卑、移民反対、白人優越、反ユダヤ、として一家全部宣言したのには驚いた)  https://www.npr.org/2016/08/26/491452721/the-history-of-the-alt-right

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 訳を教えてくださいっ;

訳を教えてくださいっ; They enable him to accomplish much which would otherwise be impossible. Their value lies in their enabling him to Adjust to present circumstances in the light of past events. お願いしますっ;

• 訳を教えてください

I'm a young SAHM (stay-at-home mom) of a 5-month-old baby. My husband and I worked hard to budget, pay off debt and cut expenses prior to our baby being born. I'm the only mom in my friend group who stays home, and recently I've been getting asked to babysit (for free) quite frequently. One friend asked me well in advance to drive across town to pick their daughter up from school two days in a row and watch her until they got home. I agreed, knowing that the child care they had lined up had fallen through. the child care they had lined up had fallen throughの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 訳を手伝ってください。

yes they are terrorists, but they had a family, some of them commit these terrible acts because they are told their families will be taken care of if they do, or they truly believe they will go to heaven for it. I don't agree with terrorism, I don't mean to imply that - but you can't ignore the factors of life and society that lead a person to commit such violent acts. It's all around us. In a society of billions of people, it's inevitable. The world can be extremely scary once you realize what humans are capable of. I honestly can't say I understand that type of mentality - willing to take another human's life. But then, my life is very easy.... アメリカ人とメールのやり取りをしてるんですけど辞書で調べてもなかなかうまく訳せません。 解らないところを詳しく言いますと、they are told their families will be taken care of if they do の文です。 それとThe world can be extremely scary once you realize what humans are capable of. これは何をいいたいのかさっぱりわかりません。 最後に最後の文のmy life is very easy.... すみませんがどなたかお願いします!!

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

1 Considering Chief is in several tons of metal armor, I don’t think the swimming option is really all that viable. 2 I am a small business owner that has 5 employees. I was on par to provide health insurance but the premiums have skyrocketed and now I have to tell my employees we cannot offer health benefits. How can these young families gain any health benefits? Have the rates for personal health insurance dropped? Is there a way to help employees fund their own personal policies? I have over a hundred subcontractors and have to be careful that they have supplied all their paperwork stating they are independent contractors, otherwise the gov has said they will be treated as employees. Who knows if they will try and charge owners $750 per subcontractor if the owner isn’t following every letter of the law? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I always feel like I’m a little kid pretending to be an adult. I’m trying on my mom’s dress shoes, and they are so oversized that I am tripping every time I try to take a step. I am tripping every time I try to take a stepの訳をよろしくお願いします

• be ashamed for でも正解ですか?

I feel so ashamed for lying to my aunt. という文を見ましたが be ashamed of という形で覚えていたのでfor が正しいのか判断できませんでした。

• 意味を教えてください

I recently got engaged. I want all of my family members to be there and to be happy. Ideally, I would love for my (once) fun aunt to just be kinder to my mother and brother (she is generally nice to me). Should I NOT invite her, and risk some other guests (who might be aligned with her at that moment) also not coming? Do I call her out on her bullying and risk making things even harder for my mom while caring for her mother -- as she will be blamed for raising a bad kid?https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2034116?fs aligned with her とcall her out on her bullyingの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 訳し方を教えてください。(映画の解説文)

映画の解説文の一部なのですが、以下のパラグラフの前半部分がよくわかりません。many are not who they have seemed to beはどういう意味でしょうか? 訳し方を教えてください。 By the film’s end many are not who they have seemed to be and the central causes of the initial tragedy are seen as a complex knot of broken people fighting against hopelessness to rediscover the essential things they have lost.

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Millie has a daughter and a son, but they live on the opposite side of the country and aren’t able to visit now. Her daughter is 4, and when I saw her over the summer, she briefly referred to me as auntie. Millie pulled her daughter to the side and told her that I was not her auntie and that I was to be referred to by my first name. I was to be referred to by my first nameの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 訳がよくわかりません

シーナ・アイエンガーの「The Art of Choosing」からの英文です。 However, in the lapping of the waves and the whistle of the wind, he did not hear a verdict of death. Instead, he heard a question: "Do you want to live?" 【The ability to hear that question and to answer it in the affirmative--to reclaim for himself the choice that the circumstances seemed to have taken away--may be what enabled him to survive.】 【】の中の英文なのですが、 The ability to hear that question and to answer it in the affirmative  肯定してその質問を聞いてそれに答える能力は to reclaim for himself the choice that the circumstances seemed to have taken away  状況が奪い去ってしまったと思われる選択を彼自身に取り戻すために may be what enabled him to survive.    (↑訳がわかりません) と訳せる範囲で訳してみたのですが、    in the affirmativeの訳し方がわからないのと  to reclaim for himself ~このto不定詞は「~のために」でしょうか?  may be what enabled him to survive.ここが全くわかりません。 教えてください、お願いします。