• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

But ya need Nick n Joey and Tommy can be the singer i give anything to see love ya guys 🎤🎸🥁🎶❤

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

でもニックとジョーイは、(あなたたちに)必要だし、トミーでも何としても見たい歌手になれる。みなさん愛してるよ(=じゃあね) 🎤🎸🥁🎶❤

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#232424
noname#232424
回答No.2

話者は,どうやら小学校すら終えていないようですね。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Guys please forgive the pushy spam but our fundraiser has 5 days left so we're going to be in annoying mode all week. Please watch the video and help us out if you can!!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

This just in: Looks like there's going to be some Tommy Solo Band touring in Nov and Dec. East coast and South America. Hope to see you all out there.

• 翻訳出来る方お願いです

You will give your heart totally and deeply. But there may be delays, a long courtship or disappointment This placement often causes more than one marriage, or serious love affair. と、 who imagines himself to have some special but private and curious purpose or position in life. の訳をお願いしたいです。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Well I love those guys and I really wished they'd get a long too. They are an amazing band and great guys and it's been really sad for me to have a front seat to their struggles as a band for so many years. But I guess there are some resentments that never pass. Very sad stuff.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Fulfillment party!! We're still waiting on updated CDs and we need some t-shirt sizes, but we haven't forgotten you all!!! Thank you so much for all of your love and donations!!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

BIG big news guys!! We have launch a fund raising campaign. You can be a part of our progress. We are raising money to help market and promote our debut record!! Help us out!!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“Rock Band, in my opinion, was a miracle, in a way. Because here we are, guys in our 40s, putting together a band that's gonna be [perceived] as a modern rock and roll band. And we achieved that. We were competing against much younger guys, we had a huge success with it,” he said. Tommy didn’t seem too keen on talking about whether Scott may ever join the band again though.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

We’ll be hitting the road this summer in the States and Europe. Can’t wait to see you all.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

"Take a Load Off" was composed by guitarist Dean DeLeo. In writing this song, singer Scott Weiland listened to and studied poetical lyricists to learn how to free his writing from his autobiographical and "self-obsessed" nature. "There's an art to telling a story, and it can mean anything, or it can mean nothing."

• 翻訳してくれませんか?!

翻訳してくれませんか?! 外国人の友達からメールで言われた言葉なんですが、曖昧な理解しかできなく 困ってます>< 翻訳してくれますでしょうか? I'm sorry to tell you but I'm seeing someone. Its difficult to wait for you and someone is very interested in me now. She is very nice and sweet. Ive asked you to be more sweet with me but I understand you never met me before. I guess we can just be friends. Hope you understand that I need to kiss, hold and make love to woman and it's been too long. I understand you cant promise me anything so I'm being honest with you that I'm seeing someone else.