• ベストアンサー

並び変えて欲しいです。

(to, great, it, joy, down, me, gives, sit) and write to someone. For very shy people like myself (meet, difficult,find, who, to, it).

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。to, great, it, joy, down, me, gives, sit) and write to someone. It gives me great joy to sit down and write to someone. 2。For very shy people like myself (meet, difficult,find, who, to, it).  For very shy people like myself who find it difficult to meet

omikarenshuuka
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます😊

関連するQ&A

• 文法です。教えてください

バカ丸出しで恥ずかしいですが質問させてください。 I found it difficult to make myself understood in English.  という英文があって、 difficultのところになぜdifficultyを 入れてはダメなのかわかりません。 「find it 補語 to do」 の補語には形容詞しか入らないのでしょうか? 教えてくださいm(__)m

• 文章の構成が複雑で判りません。

NHKラジオ英会話講座より It's so good to see something like that happen to someone who deserved it. それにふさわしい人に何かそういうことが起こるのを見るのはとってもいいわ。 (質問) 自分なりに解釈してみましたので、間違いをご指摘願います。 (1)[It's]は[to see something....]以下を表す形式上の主語である。 (2)文末の[who deserved it.]の[who]は関係代名詞で先行詞は[someone]である。 (3)[to see something like that happen to someone ]は 3-1 [to see]は不定詞の名詞的用法 3-2 [something like that]がS、[happen]がV、[to someone]がOで、SVOが[see]の目的語?になっている? よく解りません。 会話として使いこなすには、私には複雑すぎます。初心者にわかりやすいご説明をいただけませんでしょうか?お願いいたします。以上

• 英語 和訳

和訳お願いします (1)When people travel to other countries, they find that many things are different from the things in their own country. (2)It can be very hot in summer and very cold and snowy in winter. (3)People who come from hot countries often find that it is too cold for them in December, January, ane February. (4)It is sometimes difficult to talk to them on the street because they are always very busy and don't have much time.

• すみません至急です!

すみません至急です! 和訳をお願いします。 分かったところは下記に書いてみました。 How unfortunate that they may be ... there is very little that we can do to change it. Maybe we can try to find another day to see each other ... きっとまた違う日に会えるよね but since we will be going on holiday (and you should be very very excited) ... I'm afraid it will be very difficult. During the week I could try to leave work work earlier and come to work later the next day ... but I understand if it's not possible. It's very difficult for us to meet but I feel it's worth it. I enjoy the time we spend together so much and I cherish those moments. 一緒に過ごした時本当に楽しかった! I like you a lot you..

• 3パターンの文

(1) I find it difficult to get up early in the morning. この文をthatを使って、 (2) I find that it is difficult to get up early in the morning. そしてthatを省略して、 (3) I find it is difficult to get up early in the morning. 3つとも正しい文ということになりますか?意味も同じでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 教えてください!

It is ver very difficult to find support to save a species of shark or a kind of grass. この場合、saveは確保するという意味で訳せばいいのですか?

• 【至急】高校英語の間違い探しをご教示ください!

Many people find difficult to get through Japan's humid summers without air conditioning. この中の、 (1)Many (2)find difficult (3)get through (4) air conditioning のいずれかが間違っています。 peopleは複数形ですから(2)は○ですよね。とすると、どこが間違いになりますでしょうか。 申し訳ありませんが、ご教示ください。

• この英文の翻訳手伝ってください!

I think 『I am attracted to girls who can look past the surface.』 I like to talk and I am usually attracted to someone I can be open and honest with. Also someone who can be the same. Someone who can just be real. Hope you understand. That's bad english (dont think you'll find it in a dictionary) but it means: Someone I can be myself with and someone who can be them self around me. ほとんど意味は分かるのですが、『』の部分の英文の意味がよくわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。

• カンマの後の関係代名詞について

あるNativeさんの idiomsの説明文からです。 "Meat and Drink" .... When you find a task, that others find difficult, easy and pleasant, it is meat and drink to you. ★ Most people dislike making speeches in front of audiences but it's meat and drink to me. 上記の文で ", that others find difficult," のところはもしかして", which others find difficult,”の間違いではないでしょうか? 教えて欲しいです。

• 英語 findの訳

Older people find it rather difficult to keep up with changes in technology.という文の訳が、「年配者は科学技術の変化についていくことがかなり難しい。」というものなのですが、findの訳は分かる,思うではないのでしょうか?しかし、訳は「年配者は科学技術の変化についていくことが難しいと分かった」というものではないみたいですし…findの他の意味が使われているのでしょうか?