• ベストアンサー

英文のメッセージについて

今少し長い間アメリカに旅行している、という話をしたところ次のようなメッセージがきました。 Do you have one if those sully american accents where they pronounce all the words incorrectly now? :) Do you sat WOR-tur or wah-dur... ? アメリカの発音は正しくないことがある、ということでしょうか? その後はなんてかいているのでしょうか? わかる方教えてください

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。アメリカの発音は正しくないことがある、ということでしょうか?  写し間違いがあるらしく、はっきりわかりませんが、まあ、そういうことだと思います。 2。その後はなんてかいているのでしょうか?  これは t を y の写し間違いとすると  「あなたは、ウォーター(WOR-tur)と言うか、それともワーダー(wah-dur)と言うか、」でしょう。

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 打ち間違いなんですね笑。 ネイティブじゃないので余計混乱するので、ちゃんと打ってほしいです笑。 sat ってsitの過去形?どういうこと??ってものすごく悩みました…。 言っていることが理解できてよかったです。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を子入予定です。新しい商品がでて購入を迷ってると下記のようなメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Attachment is new 2015 just came in but Currently we have situation therefore we cannot put those on our 0000.com . From now on I’m going to send you an email or do you use whatsapp? Kakao? Please let me know. Using messenger app is much convenient to send updated product lists.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで買い物をしました。いつも購入するお店なんですが凄くお世話になっているのでプレゼントを送りました。返事がきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you very much, that is very sweet of you! Really you do not need to post anything, a few words like those that you have written are the best thank you! And thank you for your patience! Some things take more time than expected sometimes but I hope that it wasn't too bad ;) Looking forward to receiving your new order! I will email you later our new arrivals lists if you haven't already received them.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事でメールが来ました。スミマセンが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 AAA in on her vacation and those items are in our warehouse. About NY shipment where do you want us to send?

• eating those words

Dear Annie: I am a 69-year-old man who, until now, only read your column periodically. Each time I read your advice to someone, I would say to myself, "Hmm, that's really good advice." I never ever thought that I would need to write to you. Well, now I am eating those words. I am eating those wordsとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品を相手に伝えているんですがその事で返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。」 some items are out of stock, for those we do not have in stock i have noted below, if you are ok with the below items I can get you the estimate ASAP, however, the below items have slightly changed, please let me know if you are ok with this.

• すみません。英文の意味を教えて頂けませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物をいくつか落札しました。発送の事で相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて頂けませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Hi we only get a good international discount from US to Japan if it is over 3kgs, do you want to order a little more or do you want to use your account? Right now it is about 1 kg actual and 2kg with DIM weight, do you want to use your Fedex account, I can also ship it with USPS, let me know and I can get an estimate for you, thanks!

• 英語で何て言えば良いでしょうか?

『アメリカ人のキミが知らないのに、ましてや日本人の私が知る訳ないじゃん。』 You American don't know it, still less do I Japanese. これでよろしいでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でメールが来たんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すっみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have just checked Fedex again and say if you were to order more stock and it came to AAA boxes it would cost you 100ドル to post those AAA cartons. I know it's a bit high but It's not too bad. What do you think? If you have your own courier feel free to book them to pick up the boxes.

• american movies

I have a question for the American people. Do you use the same words in your daily life that are used in American movies? For example, when you are attacked by a man with a knife. "You should only use knives in the kitchen"? I'd love to know.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。インボイスの事や商品のラベルの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 It's been a while now since my last email. Your order has arrived all labelled and I have emailed the courier the details so that they could give me the correct price. I am hoping to get back to you tomorrow with the invoice. I am very sorry for the extremely long wait. I will do my very best that you do not wait this long next time. As I mentioned we have had shifts and half of our warehouse staff is now gone hence the delay. I will email you tomorrow your updated invoice.