Weird Head Space: Losing Interest and Emotions

このQ&Aのポイント
  • For the last few months, I have been in a weird headspace. I have lost interest in everything I used to like, and all the people I used to hang out with have started feeling like nuisances.
  • I have stopped feeling that my actions can have consequences. I have engaged in risky behaviors such as binging and hurling it up, running across busy streets against the red light, and jumping off high walls and fences.
  • My lack of emotions is concerning. When a girl I knew told me her mother died, I couldn't react because I didn't really care. I feel empty and disconnected from the world.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

For the last few months, I have been in a weird headspace. Before that, anxiety was threatening to take over my life, but now I have lost interest in everything I used to like, and all the people I used to hang out with have started feeling like nuisances. My therapist says it's because of stress, but . . . I'm not stressed. I'm not anything. I'm just sort of empty. Not the "Everything is terrible and I hate life" kind of empty. I just stopped having feelings for most of the things in my life. A girl I knew, her mother died over the winter break, and when she called to tell me, I couldn't even react, because I didn't really care (with lack of a better way to put it.) Furthermore—and this is the part that scares me a little—I have sort of stopped feeling that my actions can have consequences. There have been little things, like binging and hurling it up, but it has been getting worse. Several times, I have run across a busy street when I had the red light, to see if I was fast enough. I've jumped off of high walls and fences to see if I could break my fall. Last week, a friend and I went swimming in the city harbor, with no regard for the fact it was below freezing. hurling it upとbreak my fallの意味をお願いします。 below freezingは氷点下以下ということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。hurling it upとbreak my fallの意味をお願いします。 below freezingは氷点下以下ということでしょうか?  ここの hurl は、下記の3<俗>「(思い切り)吐く」と言う意味です。 https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=hurl 2。break my fallの意味をお願いします。 break someone's fall は、下記のように「(誰かの)墜落を受け止める」と言う意味です。  https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=break+fall  この場合は、高い塀から落ちて自分の落ちるのを受け止める > 落下速度を減らす(ゴミの山に落ちるとか誰かに受け止めらる)  何かがあるかどうか、誰かがいるかどうか、で私が死ぬか生きるか(どうでも構わないと言う自暴自棄の状態にあった)、と言うことでしょう。 3。below freezingは氷点下以下ということでしょうか?  はい、おっしゃる通りです。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• メールなんですが訳せません

訳を見てください。間違えや分からない箇所を教えてください。 Well I'm going to bed my hurt because I been thinking about you all day. I been doing ok here in Georgia. I have get out more. What do the malls look like there? And the next time you to buy me something LOL. 私はベットにはいるよ なぜなら私は君のことを一日考えてた。 私はジョージアでうまくやってる。もっと・・・??? どんなモールで??何をしてたの 次ぐは私に何か買ってきて Anything, anything you think I was like. But I well like anything you get me. I hope I dream of you again so I have to look like your pic so I can. One of the best things you know about me is. That I'm funny and I make fun of anything good or bad. But I well put it In a nice way or loving way not to hurt your feeling. And I always try to plan things for I do it. I want my life to be happy and living with my living kids and wife. ・・・また君の夢をみれるといいな。君の写真をみなければ・・・??私にとって楽しみの一つ  私はおもしろいとかいいことや悪いことを楽しむ。・・・・?? すみません、わかりませんでした。知り合いからのメールなんですが。。おしえてください

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I'm a newish stay-at-home mom finding it hard to connect with my spouse, my friends and my "old" life. I have no family support system and none of my friends have offered or shown any interest in helping with my little one. My whole life has turned upside down (not unexpected) but I guess it's my other relationships that have me surprised. I'm no longer invited to anything friend-wise and the few things I have been invited to were mere hours beforehand with no time to secure a sitter. 最後の文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am 14 years old and facing a dilemma. My father isn't particularly religious, but my mother is a strict Catholic, and my older sister and brother have been confirmed. I have another six months before I am expected to go through the process of confirmation. I do not want to do this. But as the time approaches, my mother has become increasingly forceful on the subject. I do not share my mother's beliefs, although I do believe in God. My father supports my choice, and I've tried to explain it to my mother, but she won't have any of it. she won't have any of it.はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳の修正お願いします

Eplからもらった文なのですが、訳がうまく出来ません。わかる箇所ありましたら訂正とただしい訳を教えてください。 (1)I see...so how good is your english??? I can speak a little Japanese, so I don't think communication would be a problem....but I know that it is very important to have. We were together for a long time, but it just never felt right...we would always have different opinons about things, and see would go to the club a lot...and dance and always try to meet new guys...she said she never cheat on me, but I really don't know??? わかった、(わあkりません)私はすこしだけ日本語はなせる、コミニュケーションとるのは問題ない。でもとても重要なことだ。 うちらは長い間一緒だった。(わかりません)いつも意見が異なった。クラブへいったり男と出会ったり (わあkりません) (2) But I'm much happier with her out of my life then in my life. So anyway, No I don't have any kids, and I have never been married before....I am single and looking for the right girl to spend the rest of my life with....who knows you may be her!!! You seem like a really nice girl and it seems like you have a great heart too. ・・・・・私はシングルで・・・さがしている。・・・あなたはほんとにナイスな女性にみえるし気持ちもすばらしい (3)I think next we will have to meet someday to really see if we have ssome things in common with each other. So how about you...do you have kids?? Would you consider dateing with me??? or am i to ugly??heheheheheh (あいたいようなことを言っているのはわかりますがうまく訳せません)

• 和訳お願いします

"I have thought about it, but I haven't come to a decision about carrying a donor card yet. I don't like the thought of being cut up and my heart being taken out. I know I'd be dead and I wouldn't feel anything, but I still don't like the idea." "I'll never forget the time when my daughter was suffering from a kidney disease. In order to save her life, I decided to give one of my kidneys to her. Now she's fifteen years old and wonderfully strong and healthy. I'm sure that everyone should carry a donor card."

• 長文和訳お願いします!

長文和訳お願いします! 読みにくかったらすみません My dear 〇〇 I'm slowly getting over my jet lag and getting used to my normal life again. Life in Japan was so easy for my ... everyday eating out in a restaurant, hotel room got cleaned every day ... In Belgium I need to do all that myself ... it is a bit of work ... but part of me is happy to be back in my own house ... and not havening to live out of my suitcase. But at the same time I'm very sad that I have left Japan and that I'm now so far away from you.

• 和訳お願いします。

It's such a silly name. It belongs to the kind of girl I'm not—a sweet little blue-eyed thing, petted and spoiled by all the family, who romps her way through life without any cares. Wouldn't it be nice to be like that? Whatever faults I may have, no one can ever accuse me of having been spoiled by my family! But it's great fun to pretend I've been. In the future please always address me as Judy.

• よろしくお願いします

I am 42 years old, and I have always been an optimist, I like to be happy, and strive to focus on the positives. I have a very stressful full-time job. My husband of 24 years has always been of the most negative people I know. Perhaps his negativity was easier for me to deal with before, but one of my brothers recently died after a short, and horrible illness, and my mom is slowly slipping away due to dementia. My husband of 24 years has always been of the most negative people I know. の和訳を教えてください。ofはどのような役割でしょうか?あと、slipping awayの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• stray out of this mold

Basically, I have been raised in the sort of religious home where it is a must to wait to have sex until marriage. I know it is my choice, but I have never really cared to stray out of this mold. stray out of this moldとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• accommodating

My boyfriend and I enjoy different things to the extent that the way we like to spend our weekends, holidays, and even evenings is very different. We have loved each other very much, have a lot in common, and get along in many ways, but whenever I think of a life of accommodating (especially to his love of overdrinking to the point of not being able to talk properly), I get irritated, feel out of love, and even look down on him. whenever I think of a life of accommodatingはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします