Should I Tell My Brother About What Happened at the Party?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • My friend confided in me that she gave a guy a blowjob at a party and then lent the water bottle she used to my older brother as a prank.
  • I'm unsure whether I should tell my brother about what happened because it will mortify him and make him feel sexually violated.
  • I'm also curious about why the author refers to this incident as an 'ordeal' and what 'borderline sexually violated' means.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

This is kind of a weird story. My older brother was at a party, and my friend was there too. She confided in me later the next day that, while at the party, she gave a guy a blowjob, used a water bottle for spit/to wash it down, and then lent the water bottle to my older brother as a prank. She finds the whole ordeal hilarious, and she said I could tell him and that she doesn't care. But should I? On one hand, if I do, he will be MORTIFIED. It will really, REALLY bother him. I know if it were reverse, I'd probably start crying. I'd feel borderline sexually violated. 筆者はなぜordeal(試練)と言っているのでしょうか?borderline sexually violatedの意味もよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5367)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。筆者はなぜordeal(試練)と言っているのでしょうか? ordeal は、下記のように、危険、痛み、苦しみを伴う「判決」です。ここては話を聞かせて反応を見る、一種のテストと、見ているからでしょう。 https://ejje.weblio.jp/content/ordeal 2。borderline sexually violatedの意味もよろしくお願いします  性的に乱暴された境界線(=強姦されたも同様)という意味です。 borderline の後に形容詞や過去分取が来れば「~すれすれ」「~同様』という意味になります。borderline crazy 「気狂い同様」 https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=borderline

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

I was sexually abused throughout my childhood. Therefore I try very hard to maintain and control my sexual well-being. I see my agency over my body and sexual choices as an important privilege, and it is paramount to how I structure my life. I see my agency over my bodyとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳してください!

I have one younger sister, and then I have an older half-sister who I never really get to see anymore since she's on my dad's side.

• grind on

I've had a crush on my brother's friend for years. I invited him to the birthday party I threw for my brother, and I also invited my best friend. Bestie had never met Crush before, but she knew of my crush. They spent the evening together, flirting and getting more touchy-feely the more they drank. She was grinding on him by the end of the night. ここでのgrinding onはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• guilted into doing this

I am a woman in my mid-60s. I was sexually abused by an older brother from the ages of about 8 to 11, although it may have occurred when I was much younger, also. I've pushed it to the back of my mind all these years; never told anyone except my gynecologist and a therapist a while ago. Despite this, I was able to maintain a reasonable relationship with this brother. Now he is quite sick and my two younger brothers expect me to join them in taking care of him. Quite simply, I resent being guilted into doing this. guilted into doing thisの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My mother-in-law really loves cats. She has about 10 of them and treats her particular favorite like you would a human child. I also really love cats and do not have a problem with her obsession! What I’m struggling with is my mother-in-law’s obsession with my cat. She asks about the cat every. single. day. When she visits, she literally follows him around, pursuing his affection (if you know cats, you can imagine how well this goes over). Her feelings get hurt when our cat hides when she visits (he actually doesn’t hide from anybody else but her). She pressures us to bring the cat on our visits, which is incredibly stressful and not enjoyable for him. She’s also made weird comments about how she looks out for our cat and makes sure he’s safe. I’m trying to grin and bear it and treat it like a quirk. It really does get to me, but I’m trying to be Zen. how well this goes overとZenはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• called her out on it

I've been with "Betty" for 20 years. Last week, a repairman came to fix the phone line. On his way out, Betty followed him and said in a sexy voice, "I like bald-headed men. You come back." Betty didn't know I overheard what she said until I walked in after she had picked up the phone to call her girlfriend. She then told the woman that it probably hurt my feelings. She's right. It hurt my feelings and made me realize she really didn't care one whit about me. When I called her out on it, she claimed she was just being friendly. called her out on itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I came home last night after a girls’ night out and noticed that my husband’s phone was not plugged in. I picked it up, plugged it into the charger and took a peek to see what’s happening on Facebook. I open it up and there I see a picture of one of his friends in a bikini, zoomed into her body and chest. I woke him and asked him about it, and he, in a sleepy daze, admitted that he used it earlier in the night to masturbate to. masturbate toはtoがなければいけないのでしょうか?なぜ必要なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My boyfriend (we are both around 50 years old) has a habit of ogling women, sometimes rather obviously and often when we are together. I find it rude and annoying, but not a huge issue in and of itself. However, I recently discovered that he sometimes takes pictures surreptitiously of women, often of their rear ends and legs. I am very bothered by this, find it creepy, and also wonder if he could get in trouble for it. I know that if I bent over at a bus stop to pick up a quarter, and some stranger took a picture, I would be really furious, and feel violated. If someone did that to my daughter, I would be murderous. He knows I am aware of the obvious staring, but I don’t think he realizes that I have actually seen him snap a picture, and I am quite sure that if I bring it up, it will not be an easy conversation. I can’t decide if I am overreacting, or if I should talk to him about it, or I should just get the hell out of Dodge. seen him snap a pictureはseen him snapping a pictureとも言えますよね?違いはあるでしょうか?あと、Dodgeとは何でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• wired her the money

I am a struggling student who works full time. My sister called begging me for $500 for rent and that she was on the verge of being kicked out. I stupidly wired her the money. It was a lie. Her idiotic dog got out (again) and hit by a car and needed medical attention and she posted about it on social media. I called her on it, and she confessed, saying I wouldn’t give her the money otherwise. The money I sent her was all my savings, my grocery money for two weeks, and leftover birthday money. I lost it. I screamed at her and called a selfish little bitch. She cared more about this stupid dog than her own sister. I am barely keeping my own head above water as is. wired her the moneyの意味を簡単に説明してください。あと、I am barely keeping my own head above water as is. の意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My father is an alcoholic who abused me verbally, emotionally and physically during my childhood. I spent most of my 20s in the care of an excellent therapist and have a stable job, a good husband, and two sweet dogs. I’m happy to have left my painful childhood in the past, where it belongs. I opted to maintain a cordial yet distant relationship with my father rather than confront him or cut him out. I dictate the terms of our relationship and see him once or twice a month. My father hates this; he complains regularly that I don’t visit him enough and constantly tries to get me alone to bully me. What do you think, Prudie? Is my “cordial cool” stance the right one? Should I let him have it? Or is it enough that I even still speak to this man? 1 I’m happy to have left my painful childhood in the past, where it belongs.の訳を教えてください。 2 ここでのcordialは「友好的な」で良いでしょうか? 3 dictate the terms of our relationshipの意味を教えてください。 4 let him have itの意味を教えてください。 以上、よろしくお願いします