• ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

Calvin works only enough hours to leave time to drink at his favorite bar, の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#232424
noname#232424
回答No.1

Calvinは,お気に入りの飲み屋で飲んだくれる時間が残せるように,最小限の時間しか働かない。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

Calvin works only enough hours to leave time to drink at his favorite bar, which is across from the store where he and my husband work. We usually drive him to work, he works for about four hours and then drinks at the bar until my husband picks him up to come home (we live less than two miles away from the store). Calvin has four grown children who live about an hour away. Yesterday, one of his kids gave Calvin a car. He does not have a driver's license and today he drove himself to work. As I write this, it's too early in the day to know if he stopped at the bar before driving himself home. What should I do, if anything? it's too early in the dayのin the dayはなぜ必要なのでしょうか?あと、ここでのif anythingの訳し方を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳が分かりません。

For example, you can tell them to shut off after you leave the house for work, and then spring back into action in just enough time to make the house nice and toasty (or cool and comfortable, depending on the season) by the time you to get home. 度々すいません。 この文のspring back into actionって意味はなんですか? それと、time you to...って間違っていませんか? time for you to get home なら分かるのですが・・・

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方のみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分ですので、内容が中途半端になってると思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He likes to work alone, or follow his creative pursuits alone, his art or music or whatever the talent is that he hides and he works in private with great detail, effort and dedication to the task.. He has hidden qualities, sensitivities and hidden talents that will only come out after living with him or knowing him a time,.

• 和訳お願い致します。

和訳お願い致します。 with the actual demand the quantity on stock will only be enough for one to two weeks demand

• 英語の和訳

いつもお世話になっています 今回は英語の和訳です。 言いたいことはだいたいわかるのですが、正確には訳しづらくて困っています。 構造も一緒に説明してくださると有難いです。 He might hesitate long enough for me to squeeze the trigger at the same time he squeeze the trigger

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 1.He only listens to what please him. 2.The man and his horse that fell into the river were drowned. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳希望

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文です。 2つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The descriptions are complicated to work out from the chart, So there is only time in one reading to describe his face this vividly. Most people hunger to know more and want to know everything that it is possible to tell. In Soul mate two, I will add and enliven this portrait by describing his body in detail, his stance, mannerisms, his characteristic movements and so on. But for now we must move on to other important things. It is the stars which are lowest on the west horizon at your time of birth that have the strongest influence over your future marriage. This portion of the sky is known as the seventh house; or The house of marriage. It rules all serious love affairs and unions. This is the house I am going to be looking at next.

• 英語 和訳

It is only gradually that the small child begins to be aware of himself as a separate entity,and at the same time to be aware of other people as separate also. この文を和訳してください。 どなたか宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

The Spanish bishops persueded the emperor Maximus to condemn Pricillianus to death, but Mrtin, bishop of Tours, who was present at Trier, protested the heretic's punishment by state authorities and insisted excommunication was enough. Martin refused to leave the city until the emperor promised to spare Priscillianus, but as soon as Martin left, the bishops persuaded the emperor to behead Priscillianus and one of his followers.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 He e‌-‌mails me the research from time to time, and I sift through it. One message was titled, “Will prob be around for high school graduation.” I took a beat before realizing that he was referring to the high school graduation of his first grandchild, to the fear that his own life will intersect with this little person’s only briefly, to all that we wish we could ignore. よろしくお願いします。