• ベストアンサー

this past year

The reunion became an annual thing, and she keeps trying to talk to me about this, so this past year I simply did not go. this past yearは「この一年」でいいでしょうか?the past yearと何か違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。this past yearは「この一年」でいいでしょうか?  はい。 2。the past yearと何か違うのでしょうか?  それまでは毎年やってきたが、去年の一年に「限り」、と強調した形だと思います。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• this coming year

I’m from the East Coast and am trying to decide where I want to live this coming year. this coming yearとはいつのことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 大意と文法です。This election is about the past versus

“I did not travel around this state over the last year and see a white South Carolina or a black South Carolina,” Mr. Obama said, speaking to a diverse crowd of supporters. “I saw South Carolina.” 「去年はこちらには来ませんでしたが、今、ここには白人の方々、黒人の方々がいらっしゃる。」 「私はこの州を外から離れて見ていたようだ。」 昨日のTVニュースで、人種間の話を聴衆の前でしているのを見ましたが、その関係でしょうか。 “This election is about the past versus the future,” Mr. Obama said at his victory rally in a stark portrayal of his political challenge. “It’s about whether we settle for the same divisions and distractions and drama that passes for politics today, or whether we reach for a politics of common sense and innovation -- a shared sacrifice and shared prosperity.” この選挙は、今日では政治が演劇、娯楽、分裂といった類のものと思われてしまっているが、そのようなもので我々は妥協できるか、というものである、あるいは、常識を持った新しい政治に手を差し伸べるかというものである。 the same ~thatにしては文法的にどうかと思うのですが、他にdivisions and distractions and drama that passes forを教えてください。

• successive year

About five years ago I asked my sisters-in-law if we could move the annual Christmas family gathering from a Sunday to a Saturday so that one of my kids could attend. He lives quite a distance away and would have to miss work on the Monday after if he attended the party. None of the others would miss a day of work because they live locally. The response was: "No, this is the day we always do it." Each successive year, I made this request when the advance email came out, and I was repeatedly refused. Each successive yearの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 訳し方解りません?教えてください。

(1)It's possible to simply this monkey design ? (2)Please feel free to contact me and don't concern too much. I think many thing and idea need to talk then spoil it. (1)は、この簡単なデザインなら出来るよといっているのでしょうか?なぜ?マークがあるのか解りません? (2)は、色々考えてるより気軽に電話して欲しいと言っているのでしょうか? 教え頂けませんでしょうか?宜しくお願い致します。

• X'masカードの内容なのですが。

X'mas カードに書く内容なのですが, 今年は貴方が忙しかったので、貴方の好きな温泉や山登り等に行く時間がなかったね。来年は行けるといいね。 You did not have time to go Onsen and climb mountain etc,this year which you like it. I hope you have a time to go there next year. これでよいでしょうか?

• Is this grammatical?

Is the following sentence in the Bible perfectly grammatical? "The gospel keeps bringing blessings and is spreading throughout the world, just as it has among you ever since the day you first heard about the grace of God and came to know it as it really is." (Colossians 1.6, Good News Bible) What does the first "it" refer to? Does the following "has" take an object? Or any past participle of verb?

• who didの文toeic公式問題集から

Toeicの公式問題集ボリューム4-2-パート7ー190番の問題で、 Who did Ms.James most likely talk to about adjusting to the theater?という文があるんですが、 訳が Jamesさんは、舞台に適応することについて、だれと話をしたと考えられますか? となっています。 1,どう訳していいのかわからないんですが、 誰が、Ms James 、話した、適応することについて舞台の こんな感じですか? withがないのに、解説書の訳は 誰ととなっているので混乱します。 2,talk to about 前置詞toの後にaboutがきていいんですか?talk aboutじゃないんですか? 3,who did 人~の他の例文はありますか?なんかすごくわかりにくいです。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’m a grad student rooming with a friend. After moving in, our friendship became stressed. While she is a lovely, sensitive person, she is not always punctual about paying her half of the utilities or respecting agreements (notably, we had agreed that I could bring my dog up from my family home and she changed her mind the night before). The biggest issue, though, is that she’s much more chatty than I am. She knocks on my door at random times to have brief conversations. She’s also frequently upset about something I did or didn’t do, or something I didn’t anticipate she would need. We’ve talked about this in the past, but this dynamic keeps creeping into our interactions. this dynamic keeps creeping into our interactionsの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英訳の修正をお願いします(メールの文です)

今日は残念なお知らせをあなたに言わなくてはいけません。 それは今年の短期留学についてなんですが、募集された人数が16人ぐらいでした。 でも今年の希望者は25人ぐらいいました。そう、10人以上いけなくなるってことです。 だから去年短期留学をした人は今年は行けないということになってしまいました。 今年は誰かが行けなくなったりしない限りは行けないです。 まだ確実に行けないとは言い切れないですが、ほぼ今年は無理だと思います。 本当に楽しみにしてたのに残念です。 I have to tell you something not cool... this year 16 people had recruit for the short term abroad,but there is about 25 people who enter the name for this...that means over 10 people won't be able to go...so who went last year they can't abroad this year unless someone decide to not to go. I can't say that these people who abroaded are surely unable to go, but I think this is quite imposible... This is shame that somepeople can't go, because I was really looking forward about it. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文法

We go to the coffee shop. We talk about our school life. この2つの文章をつなげる時は We go to the coffee shop and talk about our school life. で and の後にwe は不要ですよね?  また、  We are talking とつなげる時は  We go to the coffee shop and are talking.  ですか?