日本のランキングと拷問禁止委員会の上映会

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本のランキングとは?拷問禁止委員会の上映会での反響
  • 日本は先進国なのに痴漢冤罪のストーリーが大きな反響を呼んだ
  • 拷問禁止委員会の上映会には約60人が参加し、委員を招いて開催された
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英和翻訳 接続「At」

これは凄く長い翻訳を見えるが、実は最初の部分だけです。 「4. So how does Japan rank? At 」 「At」の後は引用なもので変更することはできません。どうすればいいですか? -------------------------------------------------- 4. So how does Japan rank? At “A screening of the film I Just Didn’t Do It, held for invited members of the Committee against Torture. Viewing the film were about 60 people including three committee members, UN employees, and NGO personnel. The film is a story about a young man who is falsely accused of groping, held in long-term confinement, and put on trial. It received a considerable response, with statements such as, 'Is this true? And Japan is an advanced nation?'” 4. では、日本はどのようにランクされているの?At「拷問禁止委員会委員を招いて開催した、映画『それでもボクはやってない』上映会の模様委員3名のほか国連職員やNGO関係者など約60人が参加。痴漢冤罪の青年が長期間拘束され裁判を受けるストーリーに、『これは本当の話か。日本はそれでも先進国か』など、大きな反響があった」

noname#229141
noname#229141
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

>「4. So how does Japan rank? At 」 >「At」の後は引用なもので変更することはできません。どうすればいいですか? ⇒4. では、以下の例を見たら、日本はどのようにランク/位置 づけされるだろうか? という風に、「以下の例を見たら」のようにするのはいかがでしょうか。 -------------------------------------------------- >4. So how does Japan rank? At “A screening of the film I Just Didn’t Do It, held for invited members of the Committee against Torture. Viewing the film were about 60 people including three committee members, UN employees, and NGO personnel. The film is a story about a young man who is falsely accused of groping, held in long-term confinement, and put on trial. It received a considerable response, with statements such as, 'Is this true? And Japan is an advanced nation?'” >4. では、日本はどのようにランクされているの?At「拷問禁止委員会委員を招いて開催した、映画『それでもボクはやってない』上映会の模様委員3名のほか国連職員やNGO関係者など約60人が参加。痴漢冤罪の青年が長期間拘束され裁判を受けるストーリーに、『これは本当の話か。日本はそれでも先進国か』など、大きな反響があった」 ⇒4. では、以下の例を見たら、日本はどのようにランク/位置 づけされるだろうか? 「拷問禁止委員会の委員を招いて開催した映画、『それでもボクはやってない』の上映会があった。上記の委員3名のほか、国連職員やNGO関係者など約60人が参加した。痴漢冤罪の青年が長期間拘束され裁判を受ける、というストーリー/内容 だが、これに対して、『これは本当の話か。日本はそれでも先進国か』など、大きな反響があった」

noname#229141
質問者

お礼

I think this is a good option if I can't think of some other way... 「では、以下の例を見たら、日本はどのように位置づけされるだろうか?」 I want to keep it as close to the English but I doubt that will be possible. Anyway, I think what you've thought of is a really good fix thanks!!!

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

4. では、日本はどのように見られているのか?「拷問禁止委員会を招いて開催した、 ~ など、大きな反響があった」

noname#229141
質問者

お礼

I didn't see this until after I selected best answer... You must have submitted this after I opened the page, sorry about this because your fix is way better. It's way more refined and smart sounding. I've said it before.. I really like the way you think. thanks!

関連するQ&A

• 英和翻訳をお願いします

私の日本語を書き直してくれますか?よろしくお願いします ---------------- You may argue that this is Japan and a Japanese law however that is incorrect. Although written in the Japanese constitution, the “the right to remain silent” came from common law. In other words, it wasn't debated and created by the courts of Japan. Instead it was forced into the constitution after the war by the foreign ruling authority of Japan. ---------------- これは日本の法律だと主張するかもしれないが、それは正しくない。黙秘権は日本国憲法に書かれているが、コモンローから来ています。つまり、黙秘権は日本の裁判所によって論議し制定されていないではなく、戦後外国の支配下で黙秘権は日本国憲法に課された。

• 英和翻訳をお願いします。

私の日本語を訂正(書き直)してくれますか?下記の文章の意味は少しいキツイかもしれないが、失礼つもりはないです。翻訳したい文章だけです。 よろしくお願いします! ----------------- It's common knowledge that the Japanese culture is respectful, but it's also extremely primitive and there is a cruel, heartless side to the Japanese people. I think it's a result of the robotic nature of society. Whatever the reason, justice was ignored and I was punished for no reason. I was held in isolation and blackmailed by the prosecutor, 'confess and you can go home', but if you don't, we will continue to punish you. 日本文化は礼儀ただしいとはよく知られているが、また非常に原始的であり、日本人は残酷で無慈悲な側面がある。 原因は社会のロボット的性質があると思うが、 理由は何であれ、正義は無視され、正当な理由もなく処罰を受けた。独房監禁され、検察に脅迫された、「告白してら家に帰ることができるがしないと処罰が続ける」。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

This song is really not about sex at all. It's about control, violence and abuse of power.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

The wreck is designated as a controlled site under the Protection of Military Remains Act at coordinates 59°7.065′N 3°23.843′WCoordinates: 59°7.065′N 3°23.843′W and diving is forbidden without a licence. The ship is upside down at a depth of 55–70 metres (180–230 ft) of water. In 1983 one propeller and part of its drive shaft were illegally salvaged. They are now on view at the Scapa Flow Visitor Centre and Museum, Lyness, Hoy, Orkney. Media The sinking of the ship and the events surrounding Kitchener's death are portrayed in the 1969 film Fräulein Doktor about a female spy, and the 1921 film How Kitchener Was Betrayed.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

Yeah definitely possible. This is the result of using a Proxy, correct? How does it perform without it?

• 翻訳宜しくお願い致します(>_<)

イギリスの男友達とのメールなのですが翻訳宜しくお願い致します(>_<) No problem, If you want to watch Skins you can watch them all on 4OD http://www.channel4.com/programmes/skins/episode-guide I:m not sure if you can access the site in Japan since Channel 4 is a British TV Channel, But you might be able to! Thank you for the recommendations i have heard of Liar game! i will check all of them out! And Hana Yori Dango is really good! :) My favorite Movie is 'Saving Private Ryan' Ats a film based on World War 2, and is very sad, the actors are amazing! It shows how English soldiers had to survive when infiltrating France and Germany. What about you, what's your favorite film?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The song is about organized religion. About people who tell others what to do and what to believe. They switch off people's minds and control the masses. It gives me a feeling of isolation, when I think about it. Organized religion does not view everyone as equals.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Musically speaking I was thinking about a song along the lines of 'Heart of Gold' by Neil Young, which is in the key of D-minor, the saddest key of all. Scott was thinking about the lyrics, and at that time in our lives we were struggling very much. What Scott was writing about was a real-life situation. Also about me, the thing about the gun. 'Creep' is a very demeaning word. It was one of those instances where we looked at ourselves, looked in the mirror. ※「Scott」は人物名であり、「Creep」は曲名です。

• 翻訳

お願いします! As you khow,Japan imports only wheat and beef but also many other agricultural products.Japan also imports some industrial products.The water that is used in making such imported products is called "virtual water." Please look at Figure 1,which shows how much virtual water is used in various products.You can see that corns and soyaeans need a large amount of water.Most of these crops are used as feed for cattle raised in Japan. Figure 2 shows the countries from which we are importing virtual water.As you can see,we are importing as much as 64 billion cubic meters in one yer.This is equal to two-thiids of the total use of regular "real" water in Japan.

• 英文法チェックお願いします

1. I feel inferior to younger brother because he does better everything than me. 2. I am always surprised about how well he talks. 3. Taylor swift are becoming more and more popular because of her beautiful voice. 1. it is said that Coach is not expensive store in the USA although it is expensive in Japan. The reason why Coach is Expensive in Japan is a lot of duty on the way to Japan from USA.