The Shocking Truth About Japanese Culture

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the Dark Side of Japanese Society
  • Unveiling the Cruel and Heartless Nature of the Japanese People
  • The Harsh Reality of Japan: Injustice and Punishment
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英和翻訳をお願いします。

私の日本語を訂正(書き直)してくれますか?下記の文章の意味は少しいキツイかもしれないが、失礼つもりはないです。翻訳したい文章だけです。 よろしくお願いします! ----------------- It's common knowledge that the Japanese culture is respectful, but it's also extremely primitive and there is a cruel, heartless side to the Japanese people. I think it's a result of the robotic nature of society. Whatever the reason, justice was ignored and I was punished for no reason. I was held in isolation and blackmailed by the prosecutor, 'confess and you can go home', but if you don't, we will continue to punish you. 日本文化は礼儀ただしいとはよく知られているが、また非常に原始的であり、日本人は残酷で無慈悲な側面がある。 原因は社会のロボット的性質があると思うが、 理由は何であれ、正義は無視され、正当な理由もなく処罰を受けた。独房監禁され、検察に脅迫された、「告白してら家に帰ることができるがしないと処罰が続ける」。

noname#229141
noname#229141
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9712/12079)
回答No.1

>It's common knowledge that the Japanese culture is respectful, but it's also extremely primitive and there is a cruel, heartless side to the Japanese people. I think it's a result of the robotic nature of society. Whatever the reason, justice was ignored and I was punished for no reason. I was held in isolation and blackmailed by the prosecutor, 'confess and you can go home', but if you don't, we will continue to punish you.*/** >日本文化は礼儀ただしいとはよく知られているが、また非常に原始的であり、日本人は残酷で無慈悲な側面がある。原因は社会のロボット的性質があると思うが、理由は何であれ、正義は無視され、正当な理由もなく処罰を受けた。独房監禁され、検察に脅迫された、「告白してら家に帰ることができるがしないと処罰が続ける」。*/** ⇒日本文化が礼儀正しいことはよく知られているが、また非常に原始的であり、日本人には残酷で無慈悲な側面がある。それは「社会のロボット的性質」の結果ではないか、と私は考えるが、理由は何であれ、正義は無視され、私は正当な理由もなく処罰を受けたのである。私は独房に監禁され、検察に脅迫された、「白状したらあなたは帰宅できる」が、しないと処罰が続けられるだろう、と。*/** * Changing the position of apostrophe: If this part were < I was held in isolation and blackmailed by the prosecutor, 'confess and you can go home, but if you don't, we will continue to punish you'.>, then the translation woud be:<私は独房に監禁され、検察に脅迫されたのである。「白状したら、あなたは帰宅できるが、しないと処罰が続けられるだろう」、と。> ** Adding a few words: And if this part were < I was held in isolation and blackmailed by the prosecutor; he said to me 'confess and you can go home, but if you don't, we will continue to punish you'.>, then the translation woud be:<私は独房に監禁され、検察に脅迫されたのである。彼は、「白状したらあなたは帰宅できるが、しないと処罰が続けられるだろう」と私に言った。>

noname#229141
質問者

お礼

Wow fantastic - thanks for the correction. I personally don't think adding the "he said to me" would change the meaning because that's implied. Especially in Japanese because pronouns are seldom used compared to English. Maybe I'm wrong... What ever the case I'm going to use 'option A' which is perfect, thanks a lot !!! Your time is very much appreciated. :o)

関連するQ&A

• 英和翻訳をお願いします

私の日本語を訂正(書き直してくれますか?) よろしくおねがいします。 --------------- Conclusion: In Japan, if you are arrested you are guilty. And if you are not guilty, the police, the prosecutor and the court will make you suffer till you confess. 結論 日本では、逮捕された場合、有罪だ。そして無罪であれば、警察、検察、と裁判所は、告白するまで、苦しむようとする。 ---------------

• 英和翻訳をお願いします

私の日本語を書き直してくれますか?よろしくお願いします ---------------- You may argue that this is Japan and a Japanese law however that is incorrect. Although written in the Japanese constitution, the “the right to remain silent” came from common law. In other words, it wasn't debated and created by the courts of Japan. Instead it was forced into the constitution after the war by the foreign ruling authority of Japan. ---------------- これは日本の法律だと主張するかもしれないが、それは正しくない。黙秘権は日本国憲法に書かれているが、コモンローから来ています。つまり、黙秘権は日本の裁判所によって論議し制定されていないではなく、戦後外国の支配下で黙秘権は日本国憲法に課された。

• 日本語に翻訳してください。

外国人とメールのやり取りをしていて何で日本人はそんなに可愛いの?と言われ皆んな日本人男性の好みの顔になろうと努力しているからかな、と答えたら下記のメールが返ってきたのですが所々しか意味が分かりません…。翻訳お願いします。 I understand that, but I mean not just their (your) 'physical' appearance, but the their mannerism (Behavior) also. When I said "cute" I meant the mannerism of Japanese women as much as appearance.. Example. Many English/European women try to copy/emulate Japanese women behavior and appearance, but of course it's not the same it's only an 'act' (fake) It interests me because it seems native Japanese women don't realize the effect they have on Europeans "foreigners" or "外人" Well, from what I've heard anyway.. (I hate those words 😞). I mean.. One example is the Japanese speech pattern is the the most beautiful sounding to a non Japanese speaker. It's a shame because, I've heard Japanese think westerners 'look down' at Asian/Japanese women. And that's some what true, but there are also westerners that completely admire you Japanese.. Respectful of course. I have no idea what my point is here, so I completely understand if you ignore my still message. それと、外人と言う言葉は差別的だと聞いたことがあるのですがforeignerも差別に入るのでしょうか?

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルになっているのですが英語が読めないのでメッセージがわかりません(>_<) hmm... my Japanese is bad, Megumi-san. But my english is good enough. I'm currently able to read something in ひらがな also my japanese vocalubary still poor. I was born and live in Indonesia, East Java Province, and believe me it's so far far away from your hometown. And hey, we're on same age. I'm 19 too, just a few days ago because I was born in december. I hope we can be a good friend. message whenever you'd like to. Have a good day! どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 翻訳お願いします

長文で申し訳ないのですが、下記の文書を翻訳して頂けると嬉しいです。 Hi this is my facebook: My name is ◯◯ or △△(I don't use my japanese name much),I'm 26 years old, I'm half Japanese and half German. My Japanese is beginner level so I hope you can be my Japanese teacher and friend. I live in Tokyo. I'm currently working as an auditor in a finance company, but I hope to one day work in Japanese company. I can help you improve your english and german. In college, I was a professional dancer and I represented my school in several dancing competitions, but my parents said it doesn't make money so I became an auditor. But my dream is be a dancer when I was a child. I did many kinds of dances in the competition such as rumba, latin, salsa, foxtrot, samba, tango and many others, but I haven't done traditional Japanese style of dance. I want to try it someday. I have never done hip hop, street dancing before, I don't feel comfortable dressing myself in baggy clothes, I prefer wearing a dress. I can teach you how to dance too. ちなみに、タイトルが友達募集となっていて、このようなメールが届いたのですが、これは私個人宛に届いたものではなく、ランダムに送られているものですか? 重ね重ねすみませんが、分かる方がいらっしゃったら教えて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 英和翻訳 :o)

外国人です。私の日本語訳を訂正してくれますか。(文字通りの翻訳ではなく、自然な日本語が欲しい) よろしくお願いします。 ------------------ One thing is clear, this court isn't basing it's ruling on evidence, but instead on Japanese custom. From an academic standpoint, this court is wrong. 明確なことが一つある。それは、この裁判所が「証拠」に基づく判断をするのではなく、「日本の慣習」に基づいて判断している、ということである。ところが、学術的な見地から間違っているのは裁判所のほうである。 ------------------

• 英和翻訳 Please correct this

私が書いた日本語を訂正してくれますか? ※文脈を理解するために一番下に前の段落を付けました。(これは日本の不思議な習慣について→失礼つもりはない。。これはただ翻訳のことです。) よろしくお願いします。 --------------- And the reason a court in Japan won't punish a lawyer for lying is because it's also a custom in Japan to accept lies. In other words, it's a custom to go along with a lie rather than confront it. For example, the gym I go to opens at 8am however they advertise that they open at 9am. Because of that if you arrive at 8am you have to sign in that you arrived at 9am. And like zombies everyone writes '9am'. 日本の裁判所が嘘をついた弁護人を処罰しない理由は、日本では嘘を受け入れる習慣があるからである。つまり、その嘘を直面するより、同行すろことは習慣である。例えば、通ったジムは午前8時に開店されているが、9時に開店することを宣伝している。そのため、8時に到着しても、9時に到着したことを記入しないといけない。そして、ゾンビのように皆は「9am」と書いてしまう。 --------------- 上記の段落は下記の段落の続きです、 嘘をつくということについて、重要な点を付け加えておきたいと思う。すなわち、日本では嘘をつくということが慣習である(本音と建て前)が、被告人の文化ではそのようなものは存在しない。事実、真逆である。つまり、真実を述べるということが大変重要視される。とりわけ法廷においてはそうである。比較してみると、日本では、弁護人が法廷で意図的に嘘をついたとしても、何ら罰されるということはない。ところが、海外では、仮に弁護人が嘘をついたら、弁護士資格ははく奪され、一定期間投獄されることになってしまう。比較にならない。

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 長文ですが翻訳お願いします。

長文ですが、以下の文の日本語への翻訳をお願いします。 ●●や△△は人名なので伏せさせていただきました。 それと、文中にでてくる{  }の意味はなんなのでしょうか? {  }の中に入れる文章は何か規則や意味があるのでしょうか? 英語の分かる方、お願いします。 now ,i retnow ,i return to school but i still can write you-●●-san {your letter is nice } thank you for the letter {but there was some mistakes }but no problem glad to know that you have liked my country {arigato gozamasou } me too i like to see you soo much ,{and no problem i like long letters }my writing exam always be the longest in the class ^ _^ .iam so afraid of Saturday next because i have the final delf exam {delf =french} and on Thursday after two days we have festival so iam so exciting and on Tuesday next we have a trip ^.^ >.< wow .and you ●●-san how is your studying with you ? i like anime like :d-gray man,death note,full metal alchemist is my best anime,black butler,hakuouki,bleach,angel beats,another,k-on but not so much ,and more ........ i hope you come visit me in Tunisia ^_^ you are very welcome and i also hope visiting you in japan ,maybe from japan to Tunisia is so far but from japan to abu dhabi next to Dubai is closer . i always say to my family that i want to visit japan ,my father always support me to complete studying it {cause we don't study Japanese language in here ,i study it in the net :'( } here if you buy any manga stories they have some difficult words ! do you have a dictionary from Japanese to English ? i have it on my mobile so if i don't understand any thing i just write it^_^ .where are you gonna go in the summer holiday ? iam gonna go to France for my cousin marriage.but i don't want to go to France ,i want to go to japan !>.< here we have shop name lifestyle so there is a section for Japanese dolls ..when i was searching for a doll i found a doll called ●● ^_^ and i know what it your name means it means sincerity wow what a lovely name !D .........me too i was thinking about the video call but i don't know when do you usually open :( ,i have never tried to open the video call with any of my Japanese friends but i will !D many people said to me why why do you like japan you aren't from japan but i cant stop loving japan i love every ting in japan <3 ,they say to me you are silly but iam not right ? when someone is interested in something you cant figure the reasons . when i was small my father had a Japanese friends but they have return to japan :( so they have gustatory us {Japanese tea } and sushi and some candies and chips ^ ^ i talked to some Japanese people in real they all said that my Japanese is nice and keep it up *.* ●●-san your are the first Japanese that i have add on my Facebook so iam so glad to know you ^0^ i wanna ask is japan expensive like i hear they say Tokyo is soooo expensive T.T so can you say to me {if you can ●●-san} and so proud that i love japan ! omg omg sorry i forget myself i wrote so much T.T gommen ne ●●-san sayonara mata ,see you later with all my wishes {△△}