• 締切済み

和訳のチェックをお願いします。

以下の英文を翻訳してみたのですが自信がありません。また最後の一文≪≫が翻訳できません。(Itが何を示すのかが分かりません。) どなたかチェックしていただけないでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Until the 1960s, Los Angeles was well connected by streetcars, and Metro now owns many rights-of-way where rail was removed. Under its joint development program, Metro has partnered with private developers to provide long-term ground leases for more than 25 TOD projects that are completed, in process, or under review. Recognizing the importance of appropriate zoning, Metro developed the Toolkit for Transit-Supportive Planning, a web-based best practices guide. In 2011, Metro launched the TOD Planning Grant Program, which has awarded 36 grants totaling over $22 million to Los Angeles County jurisdictions to develop and approve land use plans that remove regulatory barriers to TOD. ≪It recently began a pilot program that provides funding to cities to study the creation of tax increment financing districts around transit stations.≫ 1960年代まで、ロサンゼルスではパシフィック電鉄などの路面電車が発達しており、LACMTAは現在もそれらの線路が通っていた土地の権利を多く所有しています。LACMTAは官民協同TODプロジェクトにおいて、それらの土地を長期的に民間ディベロッパーへ貸し出してしており、その数は計画段階のものから竣工済みのものまでを含めると25プロジェクトにも及びます。また土地を提供するに当たり、適切な都市計画/建築規制の重要性を再認識したLACMTAは、WEBベースのベストプラクティスガイド“Transit Supportive Planning Toolkit”を開発、さらに2011年には、36項目合計2,200万ドルの助成金をロサンゼルス郡の管轄区域における開発に支給し、またTODプロジェクトを行う際に障壁となる地区計画等の規制緩和を承認するTOD Planning Grant Programを立ち上げました。...

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15296/33015)
回答No.1

とてもよく訳していらっしゃると思います。 1。最後の一文≪≫が翻訳できません。  LACMTAは、最近、(近郊の)都市に、トランシットの駅付近に TIF(下記、まだ日本では方法も訳語も定着していないので、こうしておきます)地域を創設する調査の援助のための資金調達の実験的計画を始めた。 http://www.nikkeibp.co.jp/atcl/tk/15/434148/042100003/?P=2 2。Itが何を示すのかが分かりません。  前の文で、「LACMTA」が主語として使われていますから、LACMTA だと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

This is beginner to intermediate project that requires basic stained glass skills. It is simple to build yet lage enough to give you a sense of accomplishment.

• 和訳お願いします

Women in an Amazon village make baskets from palm trees and export them to other countries. They belong to an enterprise aimed at “(1.productive conservation )”. That enterprise will save the rain forest by changing it into a (2.renewable )economic resource for the local people.  The government of Loreto organized the basket project. The president of the region believes that humans are part of (3.nature ). He says , “when we destroy nature , we destroy(4.ourselves ).” The basket project was the idea of an Israeli agronomist. In 2006 he helped found procrel , a (5.biodiversity )program to help indigenous people . The artisan’s earnings may not be very much , but it is more than double compared with those of (6.previous )months. The program seems to help indigenous people become autonomous. 1.「生産的な保護 」2.再生可能 3. 自然 4.私たち自身 5.生物多様性

• 和訳お願いします。

Publishers note the tendency of some teachers to consider prestige of a title avobe the needs of their particular of technical books tells of this incident. 'At our main editorial meeting I was describing a new and important project at Caltech for which I wanted to offer a contract,and stated that the title of the book was to be Elementary Particle Theory. Hearing this,the Vice President in charge of our International Division,ever mindful of the foreign demand for high level books,then told me that if Icould suggest that the authors remove the word 'Elementary'from the title,he would be able to sell another thousand copies in the international market.'

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! It is normally believed that the layout of the precinct, with its rigid axial planning and colonnaded courtyard, goes back to the second century BC, but recent trial excavations have yielded dating evidence that points to building activity in the late first century BC. Since the wall that impinged upon neighbouring properties was clearly the west precinct boundery, and since this is an integral part of the overall plan, it seems that Holconius and his colleague were responsible for a radical rebuilding and enlargement which resulted in the suppression of an early street along the west side. In either case their concern for the cult of Apollo acquires added significance when one remembers that Apollo was Augustus’s patron deity. It was natural to demonstrate allegiance to the new regime by promoting the interests of its leader’s favourite god.

• 英語の略語を作っています。「SOUP」

スープを飲んで、体を管理する「健康管理プログラム」のための名前を考えているのですが、 英語が分からずに、困っています。 略して「SOUP」にしたいです。 Solution of U(you) Project や、 Supportive of U(you) Project や、 Success Opportunity Useful Project success oppotunity Ur(your) positive-days などを、考えてみたのですが、 プロジェクト名として、意味は通じますか? 英語の分かる方、アドバイスをいただければと思います。

• 知的所有権に関する文章の和訳について

With respect to any intellectual property or work created or developed by or in the TWG or on a TWG project by Participant, grant or have granted to OSDL a license to such code under an Acceptable Open Source License, or grant or have granted to OSDL a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, paid up license to such source or other code to use, modify, copy, distribute and grant sublicenses under an Acceptable Open Source License, and create derivative works therefrom. To the extent that Participant contributes to the TWG any intellectual property in the form of documentation or specifications not created or developed by or in the TWG or on a TWG project, Participant hereby assigns all right, title, and interest in and to such contributed intellectual property to OSDL. という上記の英文を下記の通りに和訳してみましたが、法律の専門家ではないため、今一つ自信がありません。 訳出の誤りなど、指摘事項があれば、アドバイスを御願いたします。 OSDLに対し、全世界中で、永久で、取り返せない、特許権使用料のかからない、もしくは支払済のソースコードなどのコード類を使用、改変、複製、配布、「アクセプタンスオープンコードライセンス」に基づく二次ライセンス供与、それに伴い派生して作られたものをOSDLに譲渡するものとする。 参加者が TWG内もしくはTWGのプロジェクトにおいて制作・開発されたものでない文書や仕様書の形のすべての知的財産をOSDLに寄贈する。 参加者は、これによりOSDLに寄贈した知的財産によるすべての権利、権原、権益を譲渡するものとする。

• 英語 和訳 確認

I am on one of the teams that are working on the tunnel project. 上の英文の和訳は 「私はトンネル計画に取り組んでいるチームのうちの1つの上にいます。」で合っているでしょうか? チームのうちの1つの上にいます。というのは地位(と言うか役職)の事を言っているのでしょうか? どなたか宜しくお願いします。

• この英文を和訳してほしいです。

There is some evidence that these improvements in the characteristics of elders have resulted in more positive views of aging. Tibbitts claimed that during the past 30 to 40 years, U.S. society has moved from holding negative stereotypes of old people to holding positive views in which elders are seen as being able to contribute to the quality of life for themselves, their communities, and society as a whole. Schonfield even argued that the assumption of negative attitudes toward old people is a "social myth" perpetuated by the gerontological literature. We will be examining these attitudes in derail in Chapter 2, but there does appear to be a substantial shift from negative to positive attitudes. The improvements in the physical, mental,social, and economic characteristics of elders have been so marked, and there have been so many programs and services developed for elders only, that many have begun to criticize these programs as discrimination in favor of the aged, or positive ageism. We will be discussing examples of positive ageism throughout this book; but the ones that have drawn most criticism so far are the Medicare program and some features of the Social Security System, such as the automatic cost of living increases in benefits and the tax-exemption of Social Security benefits for most elders. Perhaps these programs have been criticized the most because they involve the most money. Critics are beginning to argue that since elders are no longer deprived economically and since they are now much better off mentally, physically, and socially than they were in the past, it is no longer necessary or fair to continue the enormous expense of these special supports and programs available only to elders. Some argue that the way to reduce positive ageism is to make these supports and programs available to all ages on the basis of need. For example, they recommend that the national health insurance, which only elders now enjoy, be extended to all ages. It is clear that positive ageism is becoming an important issue and promises to become even more important as we are faced with more older people and more expensive programs for "seniors only."

• 和訳をお願いします。

The success of the attack led to a set of the orders and instructions being sent to the US Command and Staff College to serve as models. The organisation of artillery was revised according to a War Office pamphlet of January 1917, "Artillery Notes No.4–Artillery in Offensive Operations", which put the artillery of each corps under one commander, established a Counter Bombardment Staff Officer, provided for the artillery of several divisions to be co-ordinated and laid down that artillery matters were to be considered from the beginning when planning an attack. The uses of equipment were standardised, the 18-pounder field gun was to be mainly used for barrages, bombardment of German infantry in the open, obstructing communications close to the front line, wire cutting, destroying breastworks and preventing the repair of defences, using high explosive (H. E.), Shrapnel shell and the new smoke shells.

• 和訳お願いします

長文でごめんなさい。 和訳お願いします。 I convinced myself that people in Japan could speak English. If they couldn't, I was planning on teaching it on them so that I wouldn't have to learn Japanese. Almost immediately upon my arrival on that cold, wet July day, I realized, when nobody spoke English, that learning Japanese might be a good idea. In spite of what I understood logically, I made very little if any effort to do so. On one level, I wanted to be included in the culture, but on another, I felt comfortable remaining outside it. I was also convinced that it would be almost impossible for me to learn Japanese.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 職場で慕われる社員が鼻歌をフンフンするので、派遣社員の方が集中できず。
  • 聴覚過敏のため、簡易的な耳栓を使用するも完全にシャットアウトできない。
  • 上司も彼女がお気に入りでクレームしにくく、直接言えないため困っている。
回答を見る