Painful Intercourse and Menopause: Seeking Solutions for a Troubling Problem

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover effective solutions for painful intercourse caused by menopause and other factors.
  • Learn about the use of creams and their effectiveness in relieving the discomfort of painful intercourse.
  • Explore the impact of menopause on sexual health and relationships.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

何のことでしょうか

I've been plagued by painful intercourse my whole life. I've tried physical therapy, hormones, creams, you name it. This pain has been instrumental in the breakup of my last two relationships. To top it off, I'm in early menopause at the age of 37, so there is literally nothing happening down there anymore. creamsとdown thereとは何のことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4114/5348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

creams: 性行為(ピストン運動)の際に起きる「摩擦」を緩和するための潤滑クリームのことです。 down there: 女性のアソコ(vagina = ワギナ)のことです。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

creamsとdown thereとは何のことでしょうか? 1。creams とは、下記のような滑潤剤のことです。  https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=lubricant&tag=mh0b-20&index=aps&hvadid=4161364967&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_7cky1hx8cb_e 2。down thereとは、「下のあそこ」=女性器のことです。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

There's been a lot of times though in the band situation where there's been some deep wounds. Like that press conference they put together in 1996, after canceling three shows. The same stuff was going on with certain members of the band, that I was doing at that time. That was that time, I'm not making an excuse for it, it was a horrible time in my life. As well there were a lot of great things going on in my life, but that part of it was miserable. But I don't think at all that there needed to be a press conference to out me publicly, that was my own business.

• 英文の意味がわかりません

「There was never any father in the picture,and so it had just been the two of us,my mother and I.」 という英文の意味がわかりません。 文の構造、訳共にわかりません。特に、なぜ「never any」なのか、「it」を使用するのか全くわかりません。 どなたか、意味を教えては下さいませんか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• この歌詞を一部でもいいので和訳していただけませんか

この歌詞を一部でも結構なので訳していただきたいです。ほんのごく一部でも構いません。。 If you’re wondering why I’ve not been speaking my mind sir It took so long since I could call this my home My shapes of confusion fit holes of frustration And there’s nothing worse then being home on your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own I’ve been wondering why you’ve not been speaking your mind sir I’ve coloured my life and I’ll make no bones My shapes of confusion fit holes of frustration You can colour my life until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life You can colour my life If you’re wondering why I’ve not been speaking my mind sir It took so long since I could call this my home My shapes of confusion fit holes of frustration You can colour my life until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life Until it fits with your own You can colour my life You can colour my life Colour my life Colour my life Colour my life 親切な方いらっしゃったらよろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

My boyfriend’s sister “Clara” recently got divorced and moved into a fixer-upper with her kids. She has been working on it for a while but it has been a slow go. My boyfriend and I took a week of our vacation to come down and help her out. He worked on landscaping and fixing the porch while I painted and replaced tiles in the kitchen. I have extensive experience in home renovation since I worked for my uncle flipping houses in college. 1 working on itのitは何を指すでしょうか? 2 come downは「彼女の視点」からなのでしょうか?go downではいけないのでしょうか? 3 flipping housesはどのような意味でしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My boyfriend has always been upfront with me about not wanting children. We discussed it once in depth pretty early on in the relationship and we’ve been together for nearly 12 years now. I always thought I was okay about not having children. It’s something I’ve felt pretty ambiguous about and I definitely haven’t had much in the way of maternal feelings in the past. I definitely haven’t hadはsomethingにかかっているのでしょうか?It’s something I’ve felt pretty ambiguous about and I definitely haven’t had much in the way of maternal feelings in the past.の訳もよろしくお願いします

• top of the world和訳で

1) There is wonder in most everything I see   ここで使われてるin mostって何ですか?   Got the sun in my eyes   And I won't be surprised if it's a dream 2)Everything I want the world to be   ここで使われてるto beって何ですか?   Is now coming true especially for me      3)I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation   And the only explanation I can find   Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around   Your love's put me at the top of the world     on the top of the worldが何でlookin' down on creationの前に来てるの?    on the top of the worldって副詞句だから後ろに持ってこなくていいの?   I'mから直訳で教えて下さい 4)There is only one wish on my mind   When this day is through I hope that I will find   That tomorrow will be just the same for you and me   All I need will be mine if you are here     I hope以降どう訳していけばいいのか直訳で教えて下さい。    I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation   And the only explanation I can find   Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around   Your love's put me at the top of the world   ここで使われてるeverは、かつてって言う意味?I can findからここも詳しく直訳で  教えて下さい。 *よくこの歌詞でfindって単語使われてるけど、見つけるって言う意味でいいの?

• turn it around on me

In the 20 years I've been with my partner, I've had suspicions that he's cheated. Whenever I confront him, he becomes angry and tries to turn it around on me. turn it around on meはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

My partner and I (mid-30s) have been together for just under a year and he’s wonderful. I feel secure in our relationship with one exception. He has two children from a previous relationship, ages 6 and 10. They live with their mother (his relationship with her is still tense, though they’ve been apart for three years), and he sees them regularly and is very proud of them. This is the first time I’ve dated a parent and I want to handle it well, so I told him a couple of months ago that I feel ready to meet them and left it there. left it thereはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文 ”お気に入りの本” を添削していただけますか

My favorite book is Memoirs of a geisha. I saw a movie Sayuri with my wife on the second of January. I was quite impressed by the movie. I came back home and I looked for the information about Sayuri. I knew the book Memoirs of a geisha at Amazon in America and there were a lot of spotlight reviews. I bought it at Amazon in Japan. So I've been reading the book because I wanted to know Japanese culture in English. I sometimes felt tears come to my eyes to read the sad story of her life. 私のお気に入りの本は memoirs of a geisha です 1月2日にさゆりを見て 感激しました 家に帰り調べたらたくさんのコメントが アメリカアマゾンに書いてありました さっそく買い読んでますが 時々彼女の悲しい人生に涙します。 

• 日本語訳がわかりません。

翻訳のトライアルですが、下記の英文の訳がさっぱりわかりません。 サッカーのゲームのコメンテーターのセリフのようです。 I would've put my house on him scoring from there....that's a shocker .. And it has to go down as one of the misses of the decade.. 特に1行目が意味不明です。質問は初めてです。よろしくお願いします。