• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップで質問をしたら下記のような返答がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 I would like a response to my mail below..

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私の下記のメールにご返事ください。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 We are waiting on your response for what shipment you would like us to send your package with. Again these are your shipping prices. Please let us know what option you will like us to ship and we will ship asap.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have emailed you about 30 mins ago. Not sure why you haven't received my email. The postage with 運送会社A would be $100.52 for 2 cartons. With Fedex it's $10.55. So there is a significant difference. Would you like to go ahead with 運送会社B booking?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカの友人からのメッセージです。フェイスブックの友達申請をした後に来たメールです。前回訪問した時のお礼をメールしたら返事が来ました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 No problem. It was,my pleasure. I hope we can grow together. Please focus on facebook and increase the likes. Also, i would like to talk to you in whatssap. My mobile # 00-000-0000. Thank you

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本に発送できますか?購入できますか?と質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for the below and apologies for the late answer I’ve been out of office. We have a Japanese representatives based in Tokyo – would you like me to send you their contact details?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)>

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。相手に色々と質問しましたが、下記のような返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか? お願いします。 I will most likely be dealing with your orders. I will confirm the details later as I need to consult my colleague.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値段の事と送料の事と、Xマークの事について質問をしていました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか? お願いします。 A price: B price: For handbags - A prices are $29. I can ask Sam but pretty much he will deny it. All of our  A price are getting at A Price even they buy containers. Also, if you were to ship the products by sea I would like you to give me a rough estimate of the shipping fee? I would like you to give me an estimate for my October order as an example. • I’ll contact shipping company and find out for you. “X” means we are going have them in stock.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Will you like to proceed with your order? I will send you a PayPal money request before we ship out your order. Is there another item you will like me to check if we have it in stock?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Please find attached your invoice. Our bank details are below. I will be sending with Fedex just like last time. There will be AA cartons. I cannot re-pack the boxes as they are already big.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物類を購入しました。発送と荷物のことでメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくださいませんか?お願いします。 I will add 商品名A 2 pieces. We also have 商品名B 2 pieces. I will add them to your order. Is there other items you will like to add? Warehouse is almost done packing all the boxes, they just need to pack the last 3 styles. Will you like me to contact Yamato Transport for the shipping method?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。発送の事でメールが来たんですがいまいちわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 I have spoken to Andrew today and he will be giving me today the see freight details as he is still awaiting a reply as for the air freight (as you can see below). I hope I can have it sorted for you asap.