New confidential report reveals Syrian government's responsibility for toxic gas attack

このQ&Aのポイント
  • An international inquiry has found that Syrian government forces were responsible for a third toxic gas attack. A confidential report was submitted to the UN Security Council, setting the stage for a potential standoff between Russia and Western members on how to respond.
  • Yokohama attracts visitors to a small room filled with metal cages. The sunny weekend brings in many young visitors eager to see the display.
  • The verb 'found' in sentence 1 is used in the sense of 'to reveal' when the subject is an object. Therefore, in this context, it means that the inquiry has revealed the responsibility of Syrian government forces.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。yokohama

1An international inquiry found Syrian goverment forces responsible for a third toxic gas attack,according to a confidential report submitted to the UN Securit y Counicil on Friday,setting the stage for a showdown between Russia and Western members of the UNSC over how to respond. 2A sunny weekend in Yokohama finds a small room packed with young visitors eager to get to the dozen metal cages lined up on a shelf. 1のfoundは五文型だと思うのですが、findには物が主語の場合「明らかにする」との意味になるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です。補足です。 >>over how to respondはどのように捉えればよいでしょうか?  「(この件を巡って)どう反応するかで」国連安全保障理事会でのロシアと西欧の対決の準備として、金曜に国連安全保障理事会に提出された機密文書によれば、3回目の有毒ガス攻撃はシリア政府軍によることが国際調査で明らかになった。  忘れていました。お詫びします。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。国連安全保障理事会でのロシアと西欧の対決の準備として、金曜に国連安全保障理事会に提出された機密文書によれば、3回目の有毒ガス攻撃はシリア政府軍によることが国際調査で明らかになった。 2。横浜の晴れた週末には、棚に並んだ十数個の金属の檻に近づこうと集まる若者たちで、狭い部屋はいっぱいになる。 3。 1のfoundは五文型だと思うのですが、findには物が主語の場合「明らかにする」との意味になるのでしょうか?  はい。基本的には「見出す」で、主語が擬人的に使われる場合は、日本語より広い使い方になるので、「明らかにする」とか「~がある」とか臨機応変にどうぞ。

konan3939
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

konan3939
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます。over how to respondはどのように捉えればよいでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Just went to lay down a little mandolin on this weeks video and found the bridge cracked in two. Shoot :(

• 英語のウィキペディアです。

ウィキ先生を調べていたら日本語版はなく英語版でしか解説がない項目にぶちあたりました。 Chrome変換してみたのですが。どうにもこうにも…へんてこりんな和訳で(笑) 正しい和訳をお願いします。「12+1(ダースプラス1)13」についての記事で私が知りたい項目は以下の文章です。 Baking The "baker's dozen" may have originated as a way for bakers to avoid being blamed for shorting their customers. "Baker's dozen" redirects here. For other uses, see Baker's dozen (disambiguation). A baker's dozen, devil's dozen, long dozen, or long measure is 13, one more than a standard dozen. The oldest known source for the expression "baker's dozen" dates to the 13th century in one of the earliest English statutes, instituted during the reign of Henry III (1216–72), called the Assize of Bread and Ale. Bakers who were found to have shortchanged customers (some variations say that they would sell hollow bread) could be subject to severe punishment including judicial amputation of a hand. To guard against losing a hand to an axe, a baker would give 13 for the price of 12 in order to be certain of not being known as a cheat. Specifically, the practice of baking 13 items for an intended dozen was insurance against "short measure", on the basis that one of the 13 could be lost, eaten, burnt, or ruined in some way, leaving the baker with the original legal dozen. The practice can be seen in the guild codes of the Worshipful Company of Bakers in London. According to the 1811 Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue, by Capatin Grose, "a Baker's Dozen is Thirteen; that number of rolls being allowed to the purchaser of a dozen". お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです。

翻訳をお願いしたいです。 It is more efficient to electronically mail this digital version to you than to print the file on paper, truck it to a warehouse, store it on a bookshelf, and wait for you to go to a bookstore and buy the book.

• 翻訳お願いします

2つあります。 1...I have not reached you yet in my work log but decided you should not have to wait any longer so I am bumping you up I am starting on your F25 right now, please tell me what the second heat sink is to be made for I have forgotten now 2...I just found it, it's a L2 black host OK I'm making the copper heat sink for the F25 now and then a copper one for the L2 host, get back to you soon.

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです。翻訳サイトのコピペはご遠慮ください。

Consider an example closer to hand. You are reading a book printed on paper, though the same book also exists as a file on the computer I used to write it. It is more efficient to electronically mail this digital version to you than to print the file on paper, truck it to a warehouse, store it on a bookshelf, and wait for you to go to a bookstore and buy the book. If you could access the information content of a book as bits over a computer network, not only would it be far cheaper: books printed on paper might even become obsolete. The same holds true for music information sold as cassettes or CDs, for scholarly information published journals, and so on. お願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです。翻訳サイトのコピペはご遠慮ください。

翻訳をお願いしたいです。翻訳サイトのコピペはご遠慮ください。 Consider an example closer to hand. You are reading a book printed on paper, though the same book also exists as a file on the computer I used to write it. It is more efficient to electronically mail this digital version to you than to print the file on paper, truck it to a warehouse, store it on a bookshelf, and wait for you to go to a bookstore and buy the book. If you could access the information content of a book as bits over a computer network, not only would it be far cheaper: books printed on paper might even become obsolete. The same holds true for music information sold as cassettes or CDs, for scholarly information published journals, and so on. お願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

As stockton continues his training with the larger suitcases, he is once again successful. “What have you got? Have you got something, Stockton?”asks Heldt when Stockton sits down on the bag. “Good boy! You found it! You found the meat! That's a good boy!” Things do not always go so smoothly for Stockton, though. On the next series of tests, he makes a few errors. He lies down when he is supposed to sit. On another test, he gets too far ahead and pulls away from Heldt until Heldt finally has to remind him, “Where are you going? Wait for me!” He then jokingly says to the dog,“You've got to work with me. I'm your partner,remember? All the while though, Heldt continues to laugh and encourage Stockton. Even though it is serious work, it always has to be fun for the animal. So what does it take to be a detector dog? Heldt explains the qualities that these talented dogs require, “Obviously, number one, they have to be great with people and children, because when we work them in the airports, that's what we're working with-the public coming from foreign countries.” He then continues to explain what helps to train a good detector dog,“They've got to have a really good food drive because they work for food.” He then adds jokingly,“Anybody who has a beagle knows they love food. Even after they eat a big dinner, they're still ready to eat some more.”

• 翻訳お願いします!!

A newly married couple with a yearly income of $130,000 would like to save money for a down payment on a new home. After paying 40% per year in taxes, they would like to save 20% of the net yearly income. How many whole years will it take for them to save a down payment of $45,000? よろしくお願いいたします!

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

We just wanted to move on in a productive, caring, productive… — and did I say 'productive?' — environment, and when the time came for us to do that, I think we shocked a lot of people. So with that said, we really, really wish Scott the very, very best. I hope he one day finds the light. But as far us, we wanted to, like I said, move forward, and not try to recreate our catalog, because I think that's impossible to do; we had a lineup change, we have a different man in the band now, we have a different human being, a different energy.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Jeremy you traveled on to better places. Miss you my friend... It's been a long two years. We were sound checking at the Avalon for our KCRW record release party when Jeremy did not show up. That's when we found out...