• ベストアンサー

日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok good and sorry for late responses I'm playing softball right now And also I can be a big flirt hope u don't mind ↑日本語に翻訳してくださいm(>_<)m

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

じゃ、いい、返事遅れてごめん、今ちょうどソフトボールしてるんだ。  あ、それから俺たくさん女と遊ぶんだ、気にしないでな。 (男性からだと、こんな感じです。女性からですと)   じゃ、いい、返事遅れてごめんね、今ちょうどソフトボールしてるところ。   あ、それから私たくさんボーイフレンドがいるの、気にしないでね。

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m★

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してほしいです!

Good day like this I hope that very well and I can tell when I'm in the hotel know saitoma いつもいつも、すみません。 上の英文を翻訳してほしいです、お願いします!

• 翻訳お願いします

初めての外国人のメル友にメールを送ろうとしているのですが どうも微妙なニュアンスがわかりません・・・ 翻訳サイトで訳すと意味の分からない文章になってしまいました。 「私たちが良い友達になれること、また、あなたも私と同じように思ってくれていることを願っています」 というような事を伝えたいのですが、 I hope we can be good friends,and also you think the same as me. とかで意味は通じるでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします

どなたか英語の得意な方、下記英文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか? I'm good but busy. I have a special project I'm working on right now. How are you? I hate to do this but I feel I should be 100% honest with you. You are a very nice person and I enjoy teaching you in class, but I just don't feel like pursuing a relationship outside with you. I'm really sorry. I really hope we can still enjoy chatting at Sannomiya school. :-) Take care.

• 日本語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_

日本語にするとどういうニュアンスの言葉になりますか? You are the best girlfriend in the world and I hope soon I can call you my wife (kissy heart)

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してくださいm(._.)m

(1)Also I know I still need to show you my area. I was just too nervous (Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry) (2)Hmmm like I want to send a pic of that for you but I'm nervous. I must over come my fears for you lol ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Should i say this? We could use Wechat, we can not use line. Sorry. Or iMessage Or email What do you want to use? Why do you answer something? Chinese can not use then. Sorry. imessage? Ok? Or my email is ○○○○○○@qq. Com. it is late, i am going to sleep. if you want to talk wite me. i could wait. Wechat, imessage or email. by the way, Wechat can translate. この人は何が言いたくてなんといっているんですか? 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m 後、(iMessage)(Wechat)と言う言葉、 (@qq)と言うアドレスがなんのアドレスなのかもわかりません。 教えてくださいm(__)m

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Hi friend, Thanks for your trust and purchased. Sorry to bother you. We have send the battery to you already. We have covered the original label to avoid the customs problem. So,friend,once you got the batteries,please take the label we covered off,then you can see the original label. Sorry for this inconvenience,hope you can understand. Best Regards

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

sakurasaku2729 質問No.9105544 ブラジルの友だちとやりとりしているのですが私が英語が苦手なためにわからない文章があります。 この文章の前後は読めたのですがタバコをやめた?背が高いからバスケとバレーが得意?…といった具合に相手の伝えたいことがわかりません。 どうか翻訳していただけたら嬉しいです。(>_<) どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m Now a little about me ... Well, I'm very tall (I have almost 2m... 6'7"). I love playing basketball and volleyball, I drink socially and stopped smoke a time ago.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 we humans have shelter from the elements, yet we subject our food bearing plants to the rigours of the great out doors and can do no more than hope for a good weather year. ここでのshelterとelements、food bearing plantsの日本語が特にわかりません。 また他の文で、more often than not nowとあったのですが、more often than notはよく見かけますが、nowがあるとどう言う意味になるのでしょうか。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

翻訳機を使うと意味不明な文になりました。所々は分かるのですが、??な部分があるので、英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m Hey how are you? im good. Im at work now. Do you like animals? My friends say I'm an animal. Maybe you will like me?? Yeah when can you come to hawaii again?? I hope to meet you!! In not sure if I can go to japan but we will see!!