• ベストアンサー

和訳を教えてください

I still can't figure out if we did the right thing. Whaddya guys think? My old host family said the two men were just razzing Mayu, but I'm not sure. これの和訳を教えてください。 さっぱりわからなくて困っています・・・

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

我々が正しいことをしたかどうか、未だにわからない。   あなたはどう思う?   二人の男はマユをからかっていただけだと、もとホスト家族は言ってるけど、(真相は)どうだかわからない  

hirapiro
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 rightの意味が右なのか、正しいなのかがわからなく、苦戦していました。 そして三行目がまったくわからなかったのですが、「(真相は)どうだかわからない」ということだったのですね。 「信じない」と訳していたので意味が通じなくなっていたのですが、ご回答によって理解できました。 ありがとうございましたm(_ _)m

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

I can't figure out how to set Up sentences in Japanese. これはどう和訳したらいいのでしょうか。 教えてください。

• 英文和訳お願いします

英文和訳お願いします 自分で調べてみたのですが英文の和訳が分からなくて困っています。 But then she thought a little more, and said to herself: "Poor thing! she's very old, and her clothes are so shabby. It was my own fault. I put tempta-tion in her way. It would be too cruel to call the police and have her arrested. But I can't do my week's shopping if I have no money. お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

ドラマの台詞です。 特に難しい単語はないと思うのですが、意味が良くわかりません。 和訳お願いします。その他文法的なことで知っていたほうがよいと 思われることがありましたら教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 Well、maybe I'll rethink that whole dumping perfectly nice guys before I give them a chance thing. I guess meeting KEN(名前)made me realise I kinda still have some abandonment issues I might wanna work through. Anything from you over there in the peanut gallery?

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします わけわかんなくなりました oh and you said i got an email but i dident what did you think it ment

• 何度も投稿して恐縮ですが、どなたか下記の英文を和訳して頂けますか?

何度も投稿して恐縮ですが、どなたか下記の英文を和訳して頂けますか? 正確さを欠くため、自動翻訳機による翻訳はなしでお願い致します. The identities of the dead and injured were not immediately available. Larry Nickey,a Grand Canyon National Park Fire Department captain,said there was fuel in the plane's cockpit area but the wreck age did not catch fire. Nickey said fire fightersvcut out the plane's bottom to free a man and a woman.He said they were the only two still alive in the plane when he arrived.

• 和訳

(1)If it had not been for her advice,I would not have started to learn the piano. (2)I wish I had not said that stupid thing to her. 上の2つの和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳していただけませんか?

次の英文を和訳していただけませんか? 1、He had not experienced that which all fiction taught him was the most important thing in life. 2、Hobbes, one of the greatest English philosophers, used to sing songs every night in his old age when all were gone and nobody could hear him, for his health, which he believe would make him live two or three years longer. よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします!

Lisp Ralph and Bob were in the locker room of the country club. 'I sure hated to hear about the disappearance of the professor,' said Ralph. 'So did I,' replied Bob. 'I always admired him because he was such a profound thinker.' 'That's true,' answered Ralph.'He was always thinking no matter where he was.' 'I remember the last time I saw him,' added Bob. 'We were swimming in the lake, and he suddenly called out, 'I'm thinking! I'm thinking!' 'You dummy!' roared Ralph. 'Didn't you know the professor lisped?' jokeの部分も教えて貰えると嬉しいです!

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします

Just making sure you received my extra $30 payment for the sharpening service. I paid for the razor then received an invoice the next day for the extra service which I paid for also. Sounds like you did receive it all so thanks. Can't wait.

• 困ってます!

The Two Turkeys Once upon a time there were two turkeys, an old turkey and a young turkey. The old turkey had been cock of the walk for many years and the young turkey wanted to take his place. “I’ll knock that old buzzard cold one of these days,” the young turkey told his friends. “Sure you will, Joe, sure you will,” his friends said, for Joe was treating them to some corn he had found. Then the friends went and told the old turkey what the young turkey had said. “Why, I’ll have his gizzard!” said the old turkey, setting out some corn for his visitors. “Sure you will, Doc, sure you will,” said the visitors. One day the young turkey walked over to old turkey was telling tales of his prowess in battle. “I’ll bat your teeth into your crop,” said the young turkey. “You and who else?” said the old turkey. So they began to circle around each other, sparring for an opening. Just then the farmer who owned the turkeys swept up the young one and carried him off and wrung his neck. Moral: Youth will be served, frequently stuffed with chestnuts. この"The Two Turkeys" のmoralには二重の意味があるみたいなのですが、その2つの意味内容をそれぞれ日本語で教えてほしいのですがお願いします。。。