• ベストアンサー

English to Japanese 翻訳

私の日本語を訂正してくれますか? --------------- The fact that 'the police must end the interrogation right away', is so well known I didn't mentioned it in the letter. See the attached copy. 「警察官は直ちに取り調べを中止しなければならない。」という事実はあまり知られているので手紙に記載されていない。 添付参照 ---------------

noname#229141
noname#229141
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

>The fact that 'the police must end the interrogation right away', is so well known I didn't mentioned it in the letter. See the attached copy. >「警察官は直ちに取り調べを中止しなければならない。」という事実はあまり知られているので手紙に記載されていない。 添付参照 ⇒「警察官は直ちに尋問を中止しなければならない」という事実はあまりによく知られていることなので、手紙には記載されていません。添付文書をご参照ください。

noname#229141
質問者

お礼

完璧です!!! :o)

関連するQ&A

• 英和翻訳をおねがいします

日本語を訂正してくれますか? -------------------- Here's a random law enforcement manual that mentions the meaning: 「When a suspect invokes the right to silence, the police must immediately stop the interrogation」Pp.54-55 Law Enforcement Manual (STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE) 7/15/2008 See attached. 意味を述べる手当たり次第の法執行指示書である:「被疑者が黙秘権を行使した時、警察官は直ちに尋問を中止しなければならない。」Pp.54-55 法執行指示書 (ニューハンプシャー州) 7/15/2008 ※添付参照 --------------------

• 英和翻訳(半分終わった)

最後の部分はもうすでに翻訳しました。最初の文章を訂正してくれますか? ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー For example, even 50 years ago in the most famous ruling regarding this law, commonly referred to as 'Miranda', that started the requirement of police having to notify the suspect of their right to remain silent, it's mentioned: 「If the individual indicates, prior to or during questioning, that he wishes to remain silent, the interrogation must cease」Pp. 473-474. Miranda v. Arizona, 384 U.S. 436 (1966) ----- 例えば、50年前にもこの法律に関する最も有名な判決(一般に「ミランダ」と呼ばれる、警察は被疑者に黙秘権があると通知しなければならないという決まりが始まった)で記載されている:「尋問の前か途中で、被疑者が沈黙を守りたいとの希望を表明した場合、その取り調べを中止しなければならない。」 Pp. 473-474. Miranda v. Arizona, 384 U.S. 436 (1966) ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

• 英和訳をお願いします

日本語訳が間違ったら書き直してくれますか? ーーーーーーーーーーー When a suspect invokes the right to silence, the police must immediately stop the interrogation. ーーーーーーーーーーー 容疑者が黙秘権を行使し時、警官は直ちに尋問を中止しなければならない。

• English to Japanese 翻訳

私の日本語を書き直してくれますか?自然な日本語に よろしくお願いします :o) ーーーーーーーーーーーーー I object because both the court record and defendant's statement have been altered violating the defendant's right to a fair trial. 公判調書と、被告人供述調書の両方の記録が変更されたので公正な裁判を受ける権利に反しているため、意義を申し立てる。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーー

• 英和訳をお願いします。

下記の英語の文章を訳したいです。私が書いた日本語を訂正してくれますか?(書き直す)よろしくお願いします! -------------------- If the individual indicates, prior to or during questioning, that he wishes to remain silent, the interrogation must cease. -------------------- 取調べの前か取調べ中、被疑者は黙秘権を行使すると主張した場合、取調べを止めなければならない。

• 私の英和訳を訂正してくれますか?

この文章は「黙秘権」について  ------------------- So in other words, invoking your right means, “the right to stop the interrogation”. This is common knowledge and known through-out the world. Not only that but it's written everywhere, in court documents and in law enforcement manuals, etc.. つまり、「黙秘権を行使する」ことは、「取調べを中止する権利」を意味している。 これは世界共通の知識である。その上、あらゆるところに、裁判所の書類や警察の捜査規範手帳などに書かれている。 -------------------

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ Then I see beautiful marie I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know any Japanese so Gohlam said to me I will invite her over to our table to have a drink with us ans she accepted and he translated for me and that how I met my first Japanese girlfriend. No we were not alone there was many many people there as well it was just a place where people met and had drinks and food. Well I want say it was love at first sight. I was attached to her , she had long beautiful hair a slender body a kind face and eyes, it was like a dream come true to met such a beautiful Japanese lady and I didn't know much Japanese

• 翻訳お願いします

So she said to Tommy , "Why would anyone write about school?" Tommy looked at her. “Because it's not our kind of school , stupid. This is the old kind of school that they had hundreds of years ago. He added , saying the word carefully , “Centuries ago.” Margie was hurt. “Well , I don't know what kind of school they had all that time ago.” She read the book over his shoulder for a while. Then she said , "Anyway , they had a teacher." “Sure they had a teacher , but it wasn't a regular teacher. It was a man” “A man? How could a man be a teacher?” “Well , he just told the boys and girls things. He gave them homework and asked them questions.” “A man isn't smart enough.” “Sure he is. My father knows as much as my teacher.” “He can't. A man can't know as much as a teacher.” “He knows almost as much , I'm sure.” Margie wasn't prepared to argue. She said , "I wouldn't want a strange man in my house to teach me." Tommy laughed. “You don't know much , Margie. The teachers didn't live in the house. They had a special building , and all the kids went there.” “And all the kids learned the same thing?” “Sure , if they were the same age.” “But my mother says a teacher has to be adjusted to fit the mind of each boy and girl it teaches. Each kid has to be taught in different ways.” “Just the same , they didn't do it that way then. If you don't like it , you don't have to read the book.” “I don't say I don't like it , ” Margie said quickly. She wented to read about those funny schools. They weren't even half finished when Margie's mother called , “Margie! School!” Margie looked up. “Not yet , Mama.” “Now,” said Mrs. Jones. “And it's probably time for Tommy , too” Margie said to Tommy , “Can I read the book some more with you after school?” “Maybe,”he said. He walked away whistling , the book under his arm.

• 【超大至急!】動名詞の問題 高校英語 【添削】

★単文に書き換えよ。 (1)Satoru is afraid that she will be called on by his teacher →Satoru is afraid of her being called on by his teacher. (2)Every time I drink coffee,I can't sleep at night. →I can't drink coffee without (being able to sleep) at night. ★動名詞を用いて英訳せよ (3)彼はもっと早くに手紙を書かなかったことを申し訳なく思った →He was sorry for not having written a letter (earlier). (4)君は早起きに慣れるべきだ →You should (be) used to getting up early. (5)彼はリラックスするために音楽を聴いた。 →He listened to music for the purpose of relaxing. ★複文に書き換えよ (6)She didn't know the time for reveal the fact. →She didn't know the time when she (would reveal) the fact. ★動名詞を用いて書き換えよ (7)He worked hard for his family to live in comfort. →He worked hard with a view to be able to live his family in comfort. 過去にこちらで質問した問題もありますが、間違えているそうなので再度質問させていただきます。 空欄補充式問題ではありません。( )の中は間違いだと指摘された箇所または自分は不安に思っているところです。 どなたか回答お願いします・゜・(つД`)・゜・

• Japanese to English

can the user interface of the EW-M660Ft be changed to English? ※OKWAVEより補足:「EPSON社製品」についての質問です。