• ベストアンサー

英語について

あなたの学校のart majorのページでカレンダースケジュールを読みました。 たくさん予定がありましたが、生徒たちはどれくらい参加しますか? I have read calendar schedule in art major page in your school site. It's many events, but does your students join these events? 添削お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

I have read [the] calender schedule in [the] Art major page [on] your school [web]site. [There are] many events, but [approximately how many of] your students [participate in] these events?

on_chari
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 approximately って難しいですね…笑 aboutでも使えるのでしょうか? 大変参考になりました。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 自然な英文

このクラスには何人の生徒がいますか? の英訳で How many students does this class have? と How many students are there in this class? どちらがネイティブの使いそうな英文ですか?

• 英語の問題((長文です

本文 1 "Mom, my car Dosen't move,″a boy said. 2 His mother answered, "Don't worry. 3 Let's take it to the toy Hospital. 4 Students at Omori Gakuen High School in Tokyo repair toys. 5 They open the "Toy Hospital″ at their school once a month. 6 They use techniques learned at school. 7 Through this service the students learn the spirit of saving things, and they pass on the same spirit to many children. 8 At this school, the students also volunteer for repairing wheelchairs and some other activities. 9 Students enjoy their volunteer work. 10 In Nepal many children cannot study because there aren't enough school. 11 In 1998, students at Nagayoshi High School in Osaka heard about this. 12 That summer, they ren five hundred kilometers for six days through many cities and towns, and collected money. 13 Since then, many students have run for the same purpose. 14 As a result four schools were built in Nepal. 15 But recently, they heard that some children living near the schools could not go to school because they had no money. 16 So the students started to run for a different purpose for these children. 17 Their goal has no end. 18 In Japan, many students are active in various kinds of volunteer work like the students from these two school. 19 How about your school? 次の質問の答えを本文から探して英語で書きましょう。 (1) What do the students at Omori Gakuen High School use to repair toys? (2) How many schools were built in Nepal through the volunteer work by the students at Nagayoshi High School? (3) Are many students active in volunteer activities in Japan? 次の英文を和訳しなさい (a) There is someone waiting for you at the station. (b) Andy likes the singing birds. 本文の訳はいいのですが、 問題が分かりません。。。 どうかお願いします。

• 英作文 添削2

添削をお願いします He said competitive events should be abolished on this sports day. He thinks it's important to tell the students about the necessity cooperating each other rather than concerning the result. So they should do events whithout winning and losing, like dance or something. On the other hand, she said it's good there is competitive essentials to some extent, which stimulate the students.

• 英語 問題 並びかえ

()内の語を並び替えて下さい。 お願い致します。 1 生徒たちはすぐに新しい先生が好きになった。 The students ( the, to, once, took, teacher, new, at ) 2 田中君はクラスでもずば抜けている。 Tanaka ( his,is, above, in, average, class, the, far ) 3 今日は君たちが教室の掃除当番です。 It’s ( today, our, your, to, classroom, turn, clean )

• 和訳と 文法的解説

In your life, you will move from triumph to heartbreak to boredom and back again, sometimes in the space of a single day. What are you to make of so many emotions, so many events? この文のWhat are you to make of so many emotions, so many events?の和訳と、 文法的解説をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語について

I was in drama class. I learned traditional performing art of japan, how to make theatrical costume, theory of drama and so on in there. And I standed on stage many times. I think I could get creativety by these experiences. わたしはドラマクラスにいました。 伝統芸能、衣装のつくりかた、演劇論などをそこで学びました。 そして、たくさん舞台に立ちました。 これらの経験によって創造力が身についたと思います。 間違っている箇所があれば指摘してほしいです。

• 日本語訳があっているか、教えていただけませんか?

Please write a one page explanation about your summer, include at least 2 events. Please describe these events before summer vacation begins and after. Did they make your summer ゛a summer to remember" or not? は、「夏休みにやろうと予定していたこと」と「それを夏休み実際にやってどうだったか」という事を最低でも2つ以上の出来事について書きなさい、またそれらの出来事はあなたの夏休みの思い出となりましたか? というような意味でよろしいのでしょうか?教えてください。

• 英語の添削、補足お願いします。

英語の添削お願いします。「名古屋に留学してたの!?名古屋なら友達が豊田市にある大学に通ってるよ。 でもてっきり君は芸術系の大学に通っているのかと思ってたよ~。絵を習ったことはあるの? 京都に留学できるといいね。観光し放題だし、きっと楽しい日々を送れるよ! Have you studied in Nagoya!? My friend is in university in Toyota city. by the way, i've thoughe you are in art school. Have you studied art? I hope you can study in Kyoto. There are many sightseeing spots and you'll have a wouderful days!! 手直しお願いします。

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!

Like most Japanese junior high school students,you come to school every day and go home after school. These are activities that are natural for you. But many children in other countries cannot go to school. They cannot spend time at their homes. These children may live in countries at war,and they suffer. They are treated unfairly,and they suffer. Because and homes behind. These children are refugees.

• 英語の質問です。

添削お願いします。 1.ルースは私たちのクラスのだれよりも早く走ります。 No other students in our class ( as / as / runs / fast / Ruth ). →No other students in our class Ruth runs as fast as. 2.君は能力を最大限に活かすように努めるべきだ。 You should ( make / of / to / the / try / most ) your abilities. →You should try to make the most of your abilities. 3.サッカーの試合を見ると一番興奮する。 Nothing ( more / than / watching / gives / excitement ) football games. →Nothing givus me excitement more than watching football games. 4.運動することは、飲食と同じほど重要です。 Getting ( than / is / less / exercise / no / important ) eating and drinking. →Getting exercise is important no less than eathing and drinking. よろしくお願いします。