• ベストアンサー

日本語訳あってますか?

Yes, I think they have the original copy of the 120BPM from the JAZY JAY, はい、私が思うには120BPMのオリジナルコピー盤はジャジージェイ がもっています。 but I think this is not the only one copy in the world ! しかし、そのコピーは世界で一つしか存在しないと思う。 Yes, I know these three guys but they are not DJ's, only hillbilly boys...from Bayern/bayreuth...ha ha うん、あいつらはDJではない。田舎もん連中だ。 バイエルンの出身だ。ハッハッハー(笑)。 I'm not more in contact with this lying guys !!! 私はこれらの変な連中とはつながりないよ。 おおかた、これであってますか?調べてもわからなかったのが、 bayreuth(地名?)とlyingです。

• legs
  • お礼率92% (1500/1623)
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Louis4649
  • ベストアンサー率35% (5/14)
回答No.3

初めまして。現在、NYで大学生をしています。 Yes, I think they have the original copy of the 120BPM from the JAZY JAY, 「はい、彼らはJAZY JAYからの120BPMのオリジナルコピーを持っていると思います」JAZY JAYというのが何なのか分からなかったので、from the JAZY JAYという部分に関してはイマイチですが、だいたいはこんな感じだと思います。 they haveなので、彼らが持ってますね。 but I think this is not the only one copy in the world ! 「しかし私はこれが世界でたった1つのコピーでないと思っている」 this is notとなっているので否定です。 Yes, I know these three guys but they are not DJ's, only hillbilly boys...from Bayern/bayreuth...ha ha 「はい、私はそれらの3人の男を知っているが、彼らはDJ'sではない、ただの田舎ものに過ぎない・・・バイロイト出身の。ははは(笑)」 広辞苑でひくと、Bayreuthはドイツ南東部、バイエルン州の都市だそうです。 I'm not more in contact with this lying guys !! 「私はこんな偽りの男達と関わりはないよ」くらいでしょうか。 まぁ私なりに直訳で訳してみました。

legs
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! NYで大学生ですか!羨ましいです! 私がNYにいったころはまだ、貿易センターも、 パンナムビルもありました。本当いい街ですよね。 訳ですが、JAZY JAYってDJの名前だそうで this is notとなっているので1つのコピーでないと思っているのが、正解ですね!いやぁ、、。いつもおぼろげにしか読めないんで、、。 「私はこんな偽りの男達と関わりはないよ」 このニュアンス凄く近いと感じました。 ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (3)

• Ronda
  • ベストアンサー率25% (259/1025)
回答No.4

Bayern=bayreuthではありません。 バイエルンは地方の名前。 バイロイトは都市名です。 ちなみに自動車のBMWのBはバイエルンのBです。 Bayerische Motoren Werkeでバイエルンのエンジンの会社って意味です。 日本法人の会社名がバイエルン自動車だった気がします。(イメージ違っちゃいます)

legs
質問者

お礼

わざわざ、また、ありがとうございます。 間違えて覚えるところでした。 すいません、、。神奈川県横浜市みたいな もんですね! BMもドイツだったとは、、、。 バイエルンってウインナー思い出しちゃいますね。

• Ronda
  • ベストアンサー率25% (259/1025)
回答No.2

bayreuthはあの有名なバイロイト音楽祭の開催される場所です。[eu]はドイツ語では[アイ]と発音します。 lying guysはウソツキ野郎達ですね。 1行目は[ジャジージェイの120BPMのオリジナルコピー]だと思うのですが。あなたの訳ではThey haveが何なのかわからなくなります。

legs
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 なるほど、、。Bayern=bayreuthなんですね。 lying guysはウソツキ野郎達なんですね。勉強になりました。 たぶん、guysがついてたんで良い言い方してないんだなぁ、、。 と思いました。 誰かに訳すわけではないんですが、ドイツの方から メールが来まして、いつもちんぷんかんぷんで理解してます、、。

noname#35664
noname#35664
回答No.1

かなり違ってると思います。(^^;

legs
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 回答お願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願いします

文中の「x」は、AIのソフト名です。 I tried to process those files using x, but indeed, many were too short, too quiet or simply contained no voice but breathing sounds I think. I did not reply earlier because I still wanted to try another method that I think can still be useful for at least some or most of these files. The question is if this data coming from users using the system made for our integration, or are these taken in a mocked setting? If there was a way to make the user talk just a bit more, I think we would do better. What I will do next, is add a method in x to allow direct processing of buffers, so at least we will be able to force out the raw values of every buffer. This will take me few days I guess.

• 日本語訳で質問です。

遠距離恋愛中の彼からのメールで分からない訳し方があったので、英語のわかる方お願いします。翻訳機はやめてください。 (1)Seriously, I do. (2)This is very important to me to be able to handle being away from each other. Like I said, this will happen again. Not me moving somewhere else and not being with you, but being gone for 6 months at a time. I know I probably sound mean or cold when I say things like that, but that's not what I'm trying to do. (3)I will try to put some pictures up once I do.

• 日本語訳が分かりません。

以下の英文を日本語に訳し、さらに英語で返事をしないといけないのですが意味がよく理解できません。 どなたか教えてください。 By the way do you know that in the capital city of Japan they do a kind of experiment with a mouse (which they excise some genes) so that the mouse it not afraid or scared anymore of cats. Which this the scientists want and proved that the fear of the mouse is inborn or naturaly. And that when you just "removed" that gene it will not try to escape. So what do you think about it?is it not incredible. I mean if they can do this also with us human beings then they can "remove" all the fear that we have on certainly or particulary things. 私が分かる範囲では、 「By the way do you know that in the capital city of Japan they do a kind of experiment with a mouse (which they excise some genes) so that the mouse it not afraid or scared anymore of cats.」 ・・・ところであなたは日本の首都を知っていますか。彼らはexperimentの一種でねずみと一緒です。そしてそのねずみは猫のそんなに怖い物ではなかった。 「Which this the scientists want and proved that the fear of the mouse is inborn or naturaly.」 ・・・どの科学者はそれが欲しく、供給したかったのか....? 「And that when you just "removed" that gene it will not try to escape.」 ・・・...? 「So what do you think about it?is it not incredible.」 ・・・あなたはこれについてどう思いますか? 「I mean if they can do this also with us human beings then they can "remove" all the fear that we have on certainly or particulary things.」 ・・・もし彼らがこれをまた人間の初めとしてできたのなら...? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳にしていただけませんか?

知人からメールが来ました。 翻訳していただけませんか? I hope you and your family are okay after this terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to the people of Japan. Take care and I hope Japan can recover from this disaster. Japanese people are strong, so I have faith that they will endure and handle this as best as they can. My best wishes are with Japan. Take care. よろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

On the night between 31 October and 1 November 1918, a small Italian human torpedo called "Mignatta", which carried two men, entered the base of Pola and placed a limpet mine below the hull of the anchored battleship SMS Viribus Unitis. Unknown to them, the entire Austrian fleet had just been handed over to the new National Council of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs; this had happened in the evening of 31 October, when the Italian ships assigned to the operation had already left the port, and thus could not be informed.  After placing the mines, the two Italian operators were captured, and they informed the crew that the ship was going to sink, although they did not reveal that they had placed mines on the hull; however, the explosions were delayed and the crew started reboarding the ship, believing they were lying. Shortly thereafter, the mines exploded, causing the Viribus Unitis to sink. The Slav National Council made no efforts to raise the ship, as Italy occupied the region only a few days later.

• 日本語訳お願いします!

YouTubeで英語でメールが来たのですが、英語の日本語訳をして頂きたいです! I don't know if you understand romaji or not, but I need some help as I am still trying to translate this, can you look it over and let me know what I did wrong?

• 日本語訳お願いします!

何度も質問させてもらって申し訳ないのですが、 メル友のうち一人の文章が、私にとってはどうもわかりずらく、 かなり長文なので困ってます。 メル友は何と言ってるんでしょうか?? よろしくお願いします! ****** Well me this place is interesting only from tourists, and markups, I would like to see the cherry blossom for you, but I leave in the spring no one will. ******

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??(2)

In my opinion, why argue at all? I can't say that you're right in your beliefs and I can't say that I am either. It's just not possible in my mind. But then, yes, I have experienced some of the feelings you mentioned in your letter. What's the point? Coming from someone who likes to think there is something out there, but realize that I am not sure - We're here to live together and to choose how to live in this society. I don't know what else there is, and I have accepted not knowing. こんにちは、アメリカ人からのメールですが、 (1)一行目のwhy argue at all?が全くわかりません(>_<) (2)What's the point? ポイントは何だっけ?というかんじでしょうか? (3) Coming from someone who l ikes to think there is something out there, but realize that I am not sureは全くわかりません<(_ _)>すみませんがどなたかアドバイスお願いします。

• だれか日本語に訳してください

ヨーロッパのサイトで買い物をして送金する前に、向こうの銀行に取られる手数料のことを質問したらこういう答えが返ってきました、なんて言っているんでしょうか。                Moneytransfer available for order with cost 50 or more euros!!! 結局、代金が足りなかったみたいなんですがこれもなんて言っているんでしょうか。お願いします We have received 81,65 EUR on our bank account. But i not have details on this payment. I think what it's your moneys. I must receive details in printed mail from my bank in monday. Your DVD's is reserved for you. I think what we ship it to you already in next monday.

• 日本語に訳して下さい!!

no, but I think it was unfair to me not to say anything^^' no? so you can have less thoughts today.... ...although, I still think I didn't deserve the silence ^^' because writing and knowing you read....but not getting an answer, like yesterday (still today here) is really painful.