• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

翻譯お願い致します。

送料は、荷物が届いた時に支払います。と伝えたいのですが、伝わっていないようだと思うのですが、翻訳お願いいたします。 To release the goods from here, we would be needing to register full payment from you, as in the attached proforma invoice. Please arrange. No Cash on delivery is accepted, only able to handle bank transfer, I am sorry but I do hope you understand. For EXW shipment the shipping cost is out of our hands, this you must arrange by DHL if they are the ones you agree transport with.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数51
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2

「商品を私どもから発送するには、添付いたしました見積もり請求書の通りに貴方様から全額の払込みを確認する必要があります。 どうぞお手配お願いします。商品代引は行っておりません。銀行振込のみ可能です。 申し訳ございませんがご理解いただきたく存じます。 EXW に関しては送料は私どもの取引範囲外となります。もし配送業者にDHLを使うことを了承されれば、あなた様の方でDHLとやり取りする必要がございます。」 まず、最初の方ですが、どうやら商品代引を要求していると思っているように見えます。商品に関しては銀行振込で振込が確認されないと発送できないと言うことを言っていると思います。ただ、この文だとそこに送料が含まれているのかはっきりしません。Proforma Invoiceにかかれているとおりに振り込んでくれと言っているので、添付されたInvoiceを見れば判断できると思いますが、二番目の内容をあわせてみると恐らく送料も振り込めとは言っていないようです。 二番目の方は、出荷に関して。EXWは国際配送取引の中で、売り手が自分の場所(工場・倉庫・オフィス)で配送業者に弾きたわした時点で全て完了。その後の送料や破損紛失等のリスクは書いてであるあなたの責任と言う内容の取引。 http://worldtrade.jp/blog/trade-knowledge/ex-works/ もしあなたがすでにEXWを選んだかあるいは売り手がEXWしか国際配送の方法を持たないとしたら、配送料は到着日も何もあなたと輸送業者の間の話で売りては関係ありません。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1
  • l4330
  • ベストアンサー率22% (4372/19593)

事前支払い以外では送らないと書かれてます。 着払いを依頼しても、相手は拒否してますよ  

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 海外通販での英語の翻訳をお願いします

先日、Aliexpressで注文したのですが、このようなメッセージが返ってきました。 Hi, (名前), we checked with DHL, your address post code (郵便番号) is remote area for DHL shipping, can we send your order via UPS? We can keep the same shipping cost for you. Look forward to hearing from you soon. So could you let us know what you would like to declare and how much to value on the shipping invoice to reduce your country customs tax for you? 意味がわからず、困っております。 こちらから何かしないといけないのでしょうか? 翻訳の程、宜しくお願いします。 また、できましたらどうすればよいのかも教えてください。

• 翻譯お願い致します

翻譯お願い致します。時間になったら音が鳴るって書いているのですか? Resin / Movement Each hour, two birds will meet and chat with natural birdsong. Applying the simply sound setting to arrange the first birdsong start at 6:00 and the last time at 22:00 everyday. Which let you have a quiet night's sleep.

• 翻譯お願い致します。

表面で蛍光白くなっている薬品を塗っているのか? ちょっと良く解りません。翻譯お願い致します。 Are you those people who always find inspiration at night? The later at night it gets, the more ideas you have? If you are this kind of nocturnal animal, let haoshi Moon Clock warm you up at every single night. The clock has been applied a layer of Fluorescent Whitening Agent on its surface. After gathered the daylight, it will last glow for 15- 20 minutes. Use projection light in indoor space to strengthen the luminosity.

• 英語,通じますか?

下記のメールが届いたのですが、新しい見積もり請求書は届きません。 You will receive shortly the proforma invoice for this new order. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. 「請求書は、届きませんでした。」と返信メールを送りたいのですが、"The invoice did not arrive."で通じますか?

• 翻訳をお願いします

If I obtain quote now then it may be lered after 1 month. Is it not better you arrange from Japan. 翻訳をお願いします。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

下記の英語で通じますか? DHL went to pick up in Thailand on the 11th. As soon as preparation is made, a Thai representative calls DHL. He seems to have told me that he has not heard from us yet. 【DHLが、11日にタイに集荷に行きました。準備ができ次第、タイの担当者がDHLに電話をする。と言っていたそうですが、まだ連絡がないようです。】と伝えたいのですが・・・

• EMSについて。英語が分かる方お願いします。

EMSでドイツに発送しました。 なかなか届かないと思っていたら、送った相手からメッセージが届きました。 「I received a notification from German customs yesterday. The clippings have arrived in Germany. However, you stated a value of YEN1000 on your letter, but did not enclose an invoice on the outside of the envelope. Therefore, German customs now wantt to know what is inside, want to see an invoice or voucher for payment. I will try to provide them with all the information I have. And I was asked to tell you that if you state a value, then also an invoice must be enclosed on the outside of the shipment in order to be cleared with customs. I hope I will get the shipment and that it won't be returned. Will keep you informed.」 「私は昨日、ドイツの税関から通知を受け取りました。 商品はドイツに到着しました。しかし、あなたは伝票に内容物の価格を1000円と書いたが、封筒の外側に インボイスをencloseしなかった。(encloseって何でしょうか?) しかたがって、ドイツの税関は封筒の中身を知りたい、インボイスかvoucher for paymentを見たがっている。 私はドイツの税関に情報を提供しようと思います。- (ここから分かりません)」 何がおこったのでしょうか? 追跡したら9月13日に「不在のためもちかえり」になっています。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 thank you for your email and for sending a new order through. Please accept our apology for the damaged product you have received, would you be able to send us an image of it for our record. Could you please clarify if you would prefer to collect the order from our warehouse or prefer to use DHL Air, in this case I will add the shipping cost to your invoice. Please let me know if you have any further question too.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

Sorry but which is the company name, which is street, which is city and also you didn't advise if you need us to quote you the transport or you will organize on your own?

• 英訳をお願いします

How is the price lower than the "buy-it-now" price? Does this mean you are accepting offers? Do you offer honing services prior to shipment?