• 締切済み

英語を日本語に訳してください

Design rules and regulations for supplier Plan to be submitted for approval by Central Department Store(CDS): 1:Floor plan 1:50 2:Fixture drawings 1:25 3:Details,sections 1:20 4:1Perspective request with color & material palette.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• hurosuki
  • ベストアンサー率16% (1/6)
回答No.1

インターネットを使って翻訳すると・・・ Googleの翻訳機能ですが ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ サプライヤーの設計ルールと規制 中央デパート(CDS)の承認のために提出する計画 1:フロアプラン1:50 2:フィクスチャ図面1:25 3:詳細、セクション1:20 4:1カラー&マテリアルパレットによる個別のリクエスト。 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ となりましたが・・・ 内容がイマイチかな???

fuudan
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました! 翻訳機能で検索したのですが、 日本語になると文章がおかしいんですよね。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• application formの一部が、日本語訳できません!!

留学する予定の語学学校の申し込み書に 以下のことに同意でてください。と書いてあったのですが 私自身、意味を正確に理解できていなくて もし何か問題があっては…と思って質問させてもらいます! 1.I understand that acceptance of this application in no way guarantees admission to a program or course. 「この申し込みをしたからと、入学が許可されるわけではない。」 ということなのでしょうか? 2.I understand that my admission is subject to the availability of a place for me in the program for which I have applied. 全く分かりません。。。 3.I agree to abide by the rules and regulations of Malaspina University-College and of the department and program in which I shall be registered, and any changes which may be made while I am a student at Malaspina. 校則?みたいなルールが変わっても残ることを誓います。といった感じでしょうか? 4.I certify that all statements on this appplication are true and complete. I understand that misrepresentation of this information in any material way may result in cancellation of my admission or registration status. 上記(住所など書いてある)に記した事柄が真実であると保証します。 かなーと思ってます。 5.I understand that this information is provided without my personal signature, and I agree to it being used for registration purposes. 私のサインなしで登録目的のために利用されることを許可します。 こんな感じに思えたのですが・・・ どなたか回答おねがいします!!!!

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Preparations for operations in Flanders began in 1915, with the doubling of the Hazebrouck–Ypres rail line and the building of a new line from Bergues–Proven which was doubled in early 1917. Progress on roads, rail lines, railheads and spurs in the Second Army zone was continuous and by mid-1917, gave the area the most efficient supply system of the BEF. Several plans and memoranda for a Flanders offensive were produced between January 1916 and May 1917, in which the writers tried to relate the offensive resources available to the terrain and the likely German defence. In early 1916, the importance of the capture of the Gheluvelt plateau for an advance further north was emphasised by Haig and the army commanders. On 14 February 1917, Colonel C. N. Macmullen of GHQ proposed that the plateau be taken by a mass tank attack, reducing the need for artillery; in April a reconnaissance by Captain G. le Q Martel found that the area was unsuitable for tanks. On 9 February, General Rawlinson, commander of the Fourth Army, suggested that Messines Ridge could be taken in one day and that the capture of the Gheluvelt plateau should be fundamental to the attack further north. He suggested that the southern attack from St. Yves to Mont Sorrel should come first and that Mont Sorrel to Steenstraat should be attacked within 48–72 hours. After discussions with Rawlinson and Plumer and the incorporation of Haig's changes, Macmullen submitted his memorandum on 14 February. With amendments the memorandum became the GHQ 1917 plan. A week after the Battle of Messines Ridge, Haig gave his objectives to his Army commanders: wearing out the enemy, securing the Belgian coast and connecting with the Dutch frontier by the capture of Passchendaele ridge, followed by an advance on Roulers and Operation Hush, an attack along the coast with an amphibious landing. If manpower and artillery were insufficient, only the first part of the plan might be fulfilled. On 30 April, Haig told Gough the Fifth Army commander, that he would lead the "Northern Operation" and the coastal force, although Cabinet approval for the offensive was not granted until 21 June.

• 【英語について】日本語→英語

<ヨーロッパ難民についての話です> 日本語→「ドイツ市民はヨーロッパで最も難民に対して寛大な姿勢を見せている。しかしその一方で、難民反対デモが各地で起きている。」 英語→ 「German citizens are showing the most generous attitude in Europe towards refugees. However, on the other hand, refugees protests demonstrate are taking place in various places. 」 日本語を英文にしたのであっているか見て欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語について】日本語→英語

<ヨーロッパ難民についての話です> 日本語→「ドイツのバイエルン州は、内戦が続くシリアなどからドイツに流入した難民や移民が、2015年までで100万人に達したと明らかにしている。」 英語→ 「The state of Bayern in Germany clarified that refugees and immigrants who flowed into Germany reached 1 million by 2015 from Syria and other countries which continue civil war. 」 日本語を英文にしたのであっているか見て欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 【英語について】日本語→英語

日本語→「しかし本来、歓迎されなくてもヨーロッパ(ここでは、EU)に向かわざるをえなかった人々が、生まれ育った地から離れる原因となった「危機」に目が向けられるべきである。」 英語→ 「However, normally, it is necessary to look at the "crisis" of cause that people who has no choice but head to Europe even if they are not welcomed leave from place where they were born and raised. 」 -「~ざるをえなかった」を have no choice but~としています。 - 「本来」を normallyとしました。 日本語を英文にしたのであっているか見て欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 【英語について】日本語→英語

日本語→「原因は白人の出生率が低下傾向にあること、アメリカに流入する移民が多いことが挙げられます。米国の人種間の関係が変わりつつあるように思える。」 英語→「The cause is white birth rate tends to decline and there are a lot of influx of immigrants in the United States. It seems that the relationship between race is changing.」 こちらの文を日本語→英語にしたのであっているか見て欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 【英語について】日本語→英語

「筆者はロックフェラー大学のpopulations教授であるJoel E. Cohen の言葉を紹介した(以下が紹介文です)「Categories contrived by~.」」 「The author introduced the words by Joel E. Cohen, professor of populations at Rockefeller University: Categories contrived by ~~.」 こちらの英文であっているか見て欲しいです。 : を使って言葉を紹介したのですが、ほかに適切な表現方法があるなら、そちらも教えて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 【英語について】日本語→英語

日本語→「したがって、だれがどの人種が一貫していると見なされるかの定義が変化します。自己識別、すなわち、それは変わりうる文化的定義にしたがって映し出されたものである」 英語→「Therefore, the definitions of who is considered what race is consistant changing. Self-identification, that is to say, it was projected according to changeable cultural definitions.」 こちらの文を日本語→英語にしたのであっているか見て欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 【英語について】日本語→英語

日本語→「ユダヤ人やイタリア人は移民してきた当時は "very foreign" とみなされていて、1930年代になると "much less foreign" となり、1960年代になると他の白人と同じようにみなされはじめた」 英語→「Furthermore, Jews and Italian was considered "very foreign" when they immigrated, it changed to consider to be "much less foreign" in 1930s, and in 1960s, it began to consider to be white as same as other whites.」 (以前の質問で英語→日本語にお願いした内容です。) 言い換えで自分なりに英語にしてみたので文法的な問題はないかなど、みて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 【英語について】日本語→英語

日本語→「多くの移民がアメリカに住んでいる。変化は急速に進み、今時点で南部を中心に多くの州で「非ヒスパニック系白人」と呼ばれるアメリカ人は少数派になりつつある。」 英語→「A lot of immigrants lives in the United States. A change is proceed rapidly, Americans who called non-Hispanic whites is becoming minority in many states in the south now. 」 こちらの文を日本語→英語にしたのであっているかみて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。