• ベストアンサー

この英語おかしくないですか

I can return you a phone to you in personal. NHK英会話からですが、携帯をなくして、そのなくした携帯に電話すると、遺失物係に届けたりして面倒なことせず 「直接あなたに返してあげますよ。」 という文章なんですが return a phone to you でよくないですか?

• ny36
  • お礼率38% (318/834)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

ん? I can return your phone to you in person. ですよ。 you a ではなく、your personal ではなく、person 3:45か9:45からの放送でご確認下さい。

ny36
質問者

お礼

おーそうでしたか。 納得です。

その他の回答 (1)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> I can return you a phone to you in personal.  普通なら   I can return you a phone.  で済むところを、わざわざ   to you in personal  という言い方を付け加えている、と見ることができそうです。  あるいは   I can return you a phone in personal.  でもいいと思われますが、その文は   I can return you a phone / to you in personal.  というふうに区切ってみると、話し手の言わんとするところがはっきりしてくるのではないでしょうか。  つまり、to you は in personal という表現を修飾していて、同時に強調していると見ることができます。  あるいは to you in personal という部分がひとカタマリで 「あなたに直接、個人的に」 という意味合いを出す副詞のような働きをしていると見ることも出来そうに思います。  そう考えると、英語として 「おかしい」 ということはないのではないでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• canの用法?

NHKラジオ英会話講座より A:Take out those earphones when you talk to me! B:But this connects me to my cellphone. A:Well,make your choise. You can talk to me or you can talk to your phone.「どちらかにして、私と話すか、携帯電話と話すか。」 B:Hold on a sec. I have a call coming in. (質問)[You can talk to me or you can talk to your phone.]の[can]についてお尋ねします。 (質問1)canのフィーリングがつかめません。蓋然性・可能性「~ありうる」だと思いますが、能力「~できる」とも取れます。何かこの感じがつかむ方法はないでしょうか? (質問2)命令文にして[Please talk to me or talk to your phone.]では同じ表現にはならないでしょうか? 何度も同じ様な質問ですみません。よろしくお願いいたします。以上

• 英語の訳

答えあわせできずこまっています。訳お願いします。 With only a computer and a phone line,you can send and receive letter in minutes. everything was done in English. I've never used this type before. Here it goes. He wanted to make the work easier for him.

• 英語の問題を教えてください!

( )の中に入る語を選ぶ問題です。 Buying online has never been faster or easier, but many associated risks (1) with the added speed and simplicity. Before you (2) your personal information such as your physical address, your credit-card number, or even your cellphone number, it is a good idea to check the security of the website. You (3) look for a sign or symbol that the website is secure in the address bar (or URL location). It is also a good idea to check the website's return, refund, and shipping policies. (1) a.are going to b.might come c.ought to have come d.should have come (2) a.share b.shared c.well share d.are sharing (3) a.able to b.is supposed to c.should d.were going to (4) a.On the contrary, you can exchange items anytime. b.As a result, you can choose a payment method. c.There is no reason why you have to keep your receipt. d.Because the shipping cost can sometimes be larger than the item you purchased. よろしくお願いします。

• この文を英語にして下さい

英語を勉強している者です。 分からない所があるので教えて下さい。 ちょっとガチガチの上、不自然な日本語ですが 私はあなたからのメッセージを預かってます(持ってます)ということを部屋の中の壁に示すことができる。   を英作して頂けませんでしょうか。 状況としては Cさんが私(A)に「Bさんへのメッセージを伝えてほしい」と言ったので 私(A)がCさんに対して 「部屋の中の壁に{CさんからBさんに宛てたメッセージを預かってますよ、だから私のところに来てね。内容をお話します}と張り紙することはできるよ」 と返答しているところです。わかりにくくてすみません。 要するに  私(A)がCからBに宛てたメッセージを持っている、ということをBにお知らせする手段として、 部屋の中の壁に張り紙することはできるよ。とCに提案しているのです。 関係代名詞や不定詞などを自分なりに駆使して英作しましたが、どうにもしっくりきません。 I can show the massege which is from you on the wall in a room. I can show to have message from you on the wall in a room. 下の文は不定詞を使いto have message で 私達はあなたからのメッセージを「持っていること」を部屋の壁に示すことができる  と乏しい英作能力で私なりに足掻いた結果です。もう違和感ばかりで・・・ 上は関係代名詞ですがやはりこれも違和感が・・・ 正しい英作と私の作った文の問題点を指摘して頂ければ大変助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• to の使われ方?

NHKラジオ英会話講座より There are limits to what you can do for other people. 他の人たちのために出来ることには限度ってものがあるでしょう。 (質問)toがどうして使われているのか解りません。初心者の為にわかりやすく説明をいただければ助かります。 以上

• 英語

スマーフのゲームより、 日本語訳して下さい This flower needs to be watered by a friend in the next 12 hours to bloom again, or removed so you can plant a new flower.

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : () John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : () George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : () Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there?

• You have a right to express your political poinions.

NHKラジオ英会話講座より Of course you have a right to express your political opinions. Everyone has the right to free speech in our country. ...... 質問: (1)[a right]と[the right]と冠詞が使い分けられています。どうしてなのか、違いについて教えて下さい? (2)everyoneはeverybodyに置き換え可能でしょうか?違いがあれば教えて下さい。  以上

• 英語が正しいかみてください。

携帯電話についてのスピーチをします。 日本語は自分で考えて和英を使ったりもしたのでちょっとごちゃごちゃしてます。 とくに最後の2文はすべて和英を頼ってしまったので見てほしいです! ここは間違ってるやここはこうしたほうがいいなどありましたらよろしくお願いします。 (携帯電話を見せながら話します。) Today I'll tell you about cellphone. It's called a smartphone. A lot of informations are contained in it. For example, personal informations, photographs, applications and so on. This can take communication with people. However, these days, this is becoming problems. It's portable dependence and communication obstacle and the fall of academic ability. In order to prevent these, it's important to decide on the time using a cellphone, or to make a distinction. I think that we should consider whether it's good to carry out what in order that we may use a cellphone happily. 私は今日、携帯電話について話したいと思います。 これはスマートフォンと呼ばれています。 この中にはたくさんの情報が入っています。 例えば、個人情報や写真、アプリなどです。 これは人とコミュニケーションをとることができます。 しかしながら最近、これは問題になってきています。 それは携帯依存症やコミュニケーション障害や学力の低下です。 これらを防ぐためには携帯電話を使う時間を決めたり、けじめをつけることが大切です。 私は、私達が携帯電話を楽しく使うためになにをするとよいかを考えるべきだと思います。

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

(1)Victorian, by the sea. Where we are is private, but you can get into town. (2)I like that you can modernize the inside but let the bones remain. I think the Victorians got in right in the generosity of the rooms and the windows. (3)It was very stimulating, really, because he was shooting with a handheld camera over his shoulder, so he would talk to you and then go back in. Everything that Jamie and I went though, Sean was right there behind us, even for the battle at the end of the movie in the crypt. There was a sense that we were all in it together. (4)He wrote the movie, directed it, shot it, and was all over everything from costume to hair to makeup. You feel safe as an actor. And, as an actor, if you can’t feel safe, you can’t make a fool of yourself. (5)I’d been there once before in my foolish, misspent youth and drank a lot of beer. But when you’re working on a film as immersive as this, you kind of have to cancel reality.