• ベストアンサー

私の翻訳は間違っていますか?

Im 17. a rather scary age. people expect you to act like the true adult. and yet still treating as a child. 私は17歳。むしろ怖い年齢。人々は私が大人の振る舞いをすると予測している。そして子供として取り扱われる。 私の翻訳は正しいですか?よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

正しいと思います。ただ終わりの方の yet を訳して、  私は17歳です、どちら科と言うと不安定な年齢です。人は本当の大人のように行動すると予期しているにもかかわらず、子ども扱いにする訳でして、、、  逆接を浮き出させるとよかったような気もします。

kagosima65
質問者

お礼

修正していただきありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• have been kind enoughの解釈

こんにちは。 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire [UK, adult版]p.421の下のほうの文 マクゴナガル先生がハリーとロンに注意するときのセリフです。 'Now Potter and Weasley have been kind enough to act their age.' 'さあ、ポッターもウィーズリーも年相応な振舞いをしていただきたいものです。' 'act their age'は'年相応に振舞う'という意味なのはわかりましたが、 なぜ'have been kind enough'が'していただきたいものです'となるのかがわかりません。 'kind enough'は'親切にも~する、わざわざ~する'という意味のようですが、そこからなぜ’していただきたいものです’となるのでしょうか?ここではなぜ現在完了形を使っているのでしょうか? 日本人の私はこういう日本語訳から英語を作ろうとすると 'Potter and Weasley, you want to act their age.' といった英語にしてしまいそうです。 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• うまく訳せません

Age can be a matter of attitude! There are some young people who act very old and some old people ( in age) who act young. 今日の英語レッスンのトピックは「年をとること」でした。 先生が最後にまとめた文章なのですが、うまく訳せません。 どなたかシンプルな訳をおねがいします。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Sarah sanders is complaining that the medias biased against this administration. They are hostile to him because he's a dangerous asshole. Not because of anything else. Sanders says it's not fair. She been called a liar - She has lied - If the people are hostile to you then there's probably a reason. They wouldn't act this way towards a real president. They never have. This guy is a dangerous malignant senile racist women hating narcissist - And the press is treating him that way. If they weren't we'd be in big trouble. They want to be able to lie and be racist horrible people. And they don't want anyone quoting their lies back to them. That's unfair!!

• 翻訳をお願いします。

I think that I won't be an excellent photo maker…perhaps… I just want to learn feeling this world we own by watching,listening,smelling & touching. When I'm being an adult,this development,and I remind myself that I would experience something new. The most important is a pure of mind as well as a child's curious eyes. Sometimes I have one marvelous emotion that lets me know how fortunate we were. Because the truth: we still live. You think? というメールをいただいたのですが、翻訳ソフトを使っても訳の意味がよくわからず困っています。写真についての話をしていました。どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします

Still, the up-and-down was "pretty scary" for Scorsese, 80. "During these dry spells, it's pretty scary," he told the outlet, which referenced Scorsese considering "the precautions of estate planning." Said the director, "We’re at the end, in a sense." 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 それでも、80歳のスコセッシにとって、このアップダウンは「かなり怖い」ものだった。"このような乾燥した時期には、かなり怖いものです "と、彼はスコセッシが "遺産計画の注意事項 "を検討していることに言及した同誌に語った。監督は言った、"我々はある意味、終わりにいる"。 前の文章 According to WSJ. Magazine, Scorsese hoped to avoid the white-savior trope, and ultimately decided against anchoring the film around the detective's perspective. It was DiCaprio, the director said, who suggested he instead play Ernest Burkhart, a man who marries an Osage woman (played by Lily Gladstone) but ultimately gets involved in vicious schemes to kill the Osage people for their oil money. White is now portrayed onscreen by Jesse Plemons. Scorsese's script flip wasn't as well received by all: "The studio said, 'We backed the other version, we can’t back this one,' " he recounted to WSJ. Magazine. Ultimately, Apple got involved, and after a theater run, Killers of the Flower Moon will stream on Apple TV+. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします*急ぎ

これはディックについてです。 Dick Bruna The Netherlands,Utreht,born1927 “I would love to be able to draw like a child,so spontaneous,so open-minded on those big sheets.As an adult you start to draw and that,they start ane see what happens...I draw things you will see close to home,things that I also like.Maybe I still think a bit like a child,I have childish mind,I think.There are a lot of things I don't understand.” BRUNA'S CHILDRENS BOOKQ Bruna's very first drawings,a red apple on a blue background,were single designs,experiments with color and form.Adults often commented these primary colors did not fit together.During a wet and windy seaside holiday,he draw a storx about a little dots for eyes and clumsy ears.Dick's father was not really foud of these flat compositions.Though Jaap Romein,convinced him to publish seven of these little books,among which‘De appel’,‘Tijs’,‘Toto in Volendam’,‘Kleine koning’en‘Nijntje in de dierentuin’.

• 翻訳お願いします

taro, That is the problem is your friend not me.! Good lasers take long time to build.! I cant deal with people that are im patient. You new from the beginning it was going to take long time because i did not have the hosts. I though the host will be in in Less then 3 weeks but it took nearlly 1 and 1 1/2 months. I know that you buy my lasers and re sell them to friend to make money and that is fine however you needed to tell your friends that it takes long time to build 3mode saik 1.7W-1.8W lasers. You know people sell lasers o this forum 3 a week and the look nice but there cheap junk inside. I put 1 laser up a week and its high quility. See the diffrence. I can tell you taro that dealing with you and your friend that you 2 have been the only too people to act like this. I hve never had anyone tell me iam slow, Not even jiro would say such a thing.! Because they know its not nice. Anyways, If you promise never to do such a thing again because if you do i will find out right away, But if you promise never to ask anyone to make a laser or laser heatsinks or parts that i make Iam will to forget about what happend iand start fresh. Let me know If you re Genue

• 長文ですがどなたか翻訳をお願いします。

長文ですがどなたか訳していただける方宜しくお願いします(*'ω'*) His early years were in a simple but homely background. His parents were poor but provided for him. Giving their children things they could not afford for themselves. He was an infant who cried all the time, tearful, dirty faced, lonely and shy and sniveling child. Didn’t mix well with other children, puny, pale and lacking in stamina in body, and not outgoing in character. A large sweaty head, delicate but poor unhealthy looking skin, like one who spent too much time cooped up indoors, playing indoor games or scribbling, amusing himself in solitary things and clinging to his family. Markedly mature for his age polite in company, a child who was seen and not heard and not inclined to canter round in front of guests. But afraid of the world outside, or over protected, restricted kept prisoner by his mother and family and lead a sheltered sad restricted life. Not a child at all. No spontaneity, or naughtiness and not happy within himself. Nervous and clumsy when scolded, or from excitement. Would make verses, draw paint. Would say things, but quickly became introverted when spoken to harshly. He was in some way unusual, gifted or considered odd and crazy. He would have grown to resemble one of his parents so much that it was remarked on. He was this parents image. He was a gentle child. Afraid to go into a dark room, afraid of ghosts and the supernatural. A superstitious child. Yet there is an element of misery and unhappiness and inequality or injustice his childhood years that he still suffers from and it is not explained. He lacked a sense of self worth. He was born a weak child, slow to talk and walk in infancy. He had no serious illness in childhood, but was not robust. Fevers and trouble with the feet.

• 翻訳お願いします

If you think Japan is cellphone-obsessed , a recent poll found that all over the world people are closer than ever to their cellphones. A recent Time survey of eight countries reported that people nowadays feel they simply cannot live without their mobile devices. Cellphones have transformed the way we live and the way we feel. In the countries where the poll was conducted (the U.S. , the U.K. , China , India , South Africa , Indonesia and Brazil) , 43 percent of people said their cellphone was the first and last thing they looked at every day. An amazingly high 68 percent of respondents said they put their cellphone right next to their bed , and another 16 percent said they placed it in the bedroom while they slept. People are becoming closer to their devices than ever before. That might not be love , but it's close. Humans have always been fond of domesticated animals and pets – dog , cats , horses – but never before in human history have people developed such close relationship to technological devices. Is that cause for concern or just an interesting shift? Whatever the answer , cellphones are very much like an addiction. One-third of those surveyed admitted that being without their phone for even short periods left them anxious. The poll found that one in five people cheek their phone every 30 minutes. About the same number cheek their phone every 10 minutes. That anxiety and compulsiveness is similar to how people sometimes act when they fall in love. And yet , most people in the poll felt that their cellphone was a positive addition to their lives. Just over 80 percent said they felt more safe and secure knowing they could get help anytime they needed it. Most also felt having a cellphone helped them achieve a better work-life balance , partially because cellphone made business more efficient. So , even though cellphone have become a sort of fetish , the benefits were plain. Cellphones seem to mesh with life easily and completely. A majority reported using their cellphones while doing the most basic activities in life riding public transportation , watching TV or attending a party. An astonishing 17 percent said they check their cellphone regardless of whom they are dining with. Cellphones distract and focus attention. What other bit of technology is so diverse and so flexible? Cellphones are like a screen onto which we project our needs. In the future , whether cellphones adapt to humans or humans change to fit cellphones remains to be seen. Ways may yet be found in which cellphones contribute substantially to improving our personal well-being and interpersonal relationships. Will we become closer to our gadgets or , like disappointed lovers , will the relationship between human and phone somehow break up? The end of this affair will not be anytime soon. Cellphone-obsessed:携帯電話のとりこになった poll:調査 closer than ever to ~:かつてなく~が身近で mobile devices:モバイル機器 have transformed:~を一変させた amazingly:驚くほど respondents:回答者 right next to ~:~のすぐ横に it's close:愛に近い domesticated animals:家畜 cause for concern:心配の種 shift:変化 addiction:中毒 those surveyed:調査を受けた人たち Periods:時間 compulsiveness:強迫観念に捕らわれること similar to ~:~に似ている And yet:しかしながら positive:好ましい secure:安心な achieve:~を達成する work-life balance:仕事と生活の両立 partially:一つには efficient:効率的な fetish:盲目的な崇拝物 benefits:恩恵 plain:はっきりした mesh with ~:~に溶け込む completely:完全に astonishing:驚くべき regardless of ~:~に関わらず are dining with:一緒に食事をしている distract:(気を)そらす diverse:多様な flexible:融通の利く project:~を投影する adapt to ~:~に適合する fit:~に合わせる remains to be seen:まだわからない contribute substantially to ~:~を大いに寄与する well-being:幸福 interpersonal relationships:対人関係 gadgets:機器 disappointed:失恋した

• 英語を翻訳してください

きれいに訳できなくてこまっています 英語得意な方、お願いします! Many people believe now that we're living in the 21st century, the future of whales is secure. Yet seven of the 13 great whale species are still endangrered and vulnerable despite decades of legal protection. the sad fact is, spite of an international moratorium, commercial whaling is not only taking place ―it’s growing. Since the moratorium on whaling was put in place by the IWC in 1986, nearly 23000 whales from five species have been killed, largely by Japan and Norway. In 2002 the Japanese government announced that it wants, for the first time, to kill 50 sei whales a year ―a whale officially listed as endangered by the internationally respected IUCN, the World Conservation Union. This is in addition to the hundreds of minke whales it already plans to kill this year alone as part of its so-called “scientific whaling” program.