• ベストアンサー

The stable family~

Everybody has two families. The stable family we pretend to have, and then there's the real people we're related to. こちらは、どう訳したらよいでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#212313
noname#212313
回答No.2

> The stable family we pretend to have, and then there's the real people we're related to.  ant thenですから、二つのことが順に起こると言っています。語順を少し手直しして、準に何が起こるかを見てみます。 1.we pretend to have the stable family , 「我々は安定した家庭を持っているふりをする。」 2.there's the real people we're related to. 「我々がつながる本当の人々がいる。」  1が起きてから、2になるというわけです。結婚という典型的な例を考えると、結婚(さらには出産)で、法的、形式的には家族となります。しかし、「一つ家に住む家族」という形式で、家族それぞれが心理的に強固に結びつくわけではありませ。  しかし、共同生活をしつつ家族として助け合って行動するうちに、互いに愛情が深くなってきます(と、この英文の著者は考えている)。そうすると、心理的な結びつきが深まり、かつ家族という単位でまとまるのも強固になるわけです。 「誰でも二種類の家族がいる。最初は見かけだけが安定している家族になる。それに続いて、本当に心がつながっている人々になる。」

noname#223717
質問者

お礼

丁寧に説明していただきありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.4

「人は皆、二つの家族をもっている。 本当はバラバラなのにまとまっているように見せている家族から、 皆が同じ気持ちで本当に理解しあう家族になっていく。」

noname#223717
質問者

お礼

分かりやすい訳にしていただきありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • shingo5k
  • ベストアンサー率33% (123/366)
回答No.3

Everybody has two families. 誰しも2つの家族を持っている The stable family we pretend to have, 一つは安定していると見せかけている家族だ。 and then there's the real people we're related to. もう一つは実際に結びついている人々だ。 仮に夫婦に二人の子供がいて、父親が家に寄り付かない場合で、 妻の友人の老人が頻繁に家に来て家族を助けてくれている場合、 stable familyは 母親+父親+子供 the real people we're related toは 母親+老人+子供 ----------------------------------------------------------- 以下引用 "Everybody has two families. The stable family we pretend to have. Then there's the real people we are related to. My best friend Kenny says, "Stable families make boring children." And by stable families, I think he means the kind were mom and dad and kids stay in the same house all the time. And by boring he means not as cool as we are." They stop swinging and start playfully talking. Then Lucy runs home and a montage plays up the cool family aspect. The Diamond family is different for several reasons: neither parent has living parents, they became parents very young, the dad only visits a few times a year, and her mother has a job, Mr. Diamond doesn't know about. None of this is particularly interesting but serves to create conflict later on.

noname#223717
質問者

お礼

引用もつけていただきありがとうございます。お礼が遅くなりまして申し訳ありません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

だれも家族を二つ持っている。  (一つは)人にそう見せる安定した家族、(もう一つは)我々が血のつながっている本当の家族だ。

noname#223717
質問者

お礼

早々にご回答いただきありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

We would be real, real silly about it to try to recreate what we did. We're honestly, honestly, very simply moving forward. And when we do revisit the catalog in a live situation, we just wanna do it justive and want it to resonate with everybody. I mean, look, man, there's a lot of songs there that people have some real-life experiences with — good and bad. And when they come see the band, we want them to experience that nostalgia and that melancholy feeling. And I think, first and foremost, we wanna deliver it really, really hard hitting.

• 和訳困っています、お願いします><

We can see, then ,that each stage of the family life cycle involves defferent adjustments and new forms of learning. Although, inevitably, it doesn't fit every single family, identifying the different stages in this way has proved to be very useful for marriage guidance counsellors and other people who are either trying to help people to adjust to changes in their relationships, ore who are trying to do the adjusting themselves. Having said that, the number of modern families which fits this simple pattern is becoming increasingly few. Families break up and re-form with new members, single-parent families are increasing common, and people with grown-up children often find themselves in new relationships which involve bringing up much younger children. Models like Duvall's can be helpful, but they are not be any means the whole pattern of our life span family development. Insight The family life cycle model can help us understand the adaptations that parents must make. But modern families are not always so neat, with overlapping generations, stepchildren from previous relationships and other complications. So, relatively few families follow the pattern exactly the way that the theory proposes.

• アダムス・ファミリーのことだと思うのですが

お世話になります。 とある英文で We're expected to make sure little Morticia doesn't color on the walls and baby Vlad doesn't eat the eyes off his Count Dracula doll. とありました。 このWeというのは女性ヴァンパイアのことなのですが、アダムス・ファミリーを観たことがないので、この英文でなにを言いたいのか、どう訳せばいいのかわかりません。 御教示頂けると助かります。 何とぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• Family Guy star wars その2

こんにちは。 Family Guy star wars -blue harvest -に関する質問です。 1. 下記の会話は何が面白いのかわかりません。教えてください。 ソロとルーク一行がモスアイズリーからオルデラーンに向かうさい、帝国軍に追いかけられいるときの場面です。 Skywalker: 'That was your maneuver? Moving slight to the left.' Han Solo: 'Well, I mean, we're not in the same place we were, huh? That ought to confuse them.' Skywalker:'Yeah, but you hardly did anything. You just started slightly lifting lazily to the left. I'm pretty sure they can keep up.' Soldier1: 'Where did they go?' Soldier2: 'There they are! They're listing lazily to the left. Go left, left!' Soldier1: 'Boy, this guy knows some maneuvers.'

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。。K-harts

1Now ,this song is really nostalgic forme.I remeber as a littel kids, my brother and I would play this video game and not know how to play,then as we got a littel older we progressed through the night. then as~の部分なのですが、用法として主節のolder we progressed through the night.の従属接続詞(副詞)との理解でよろしいでしょうか?また、older we progressed through the night. は要は「夜通しで進んだ(ゲームをした)」との文意でよろしいでしょうか? 2 Professional mourners -- people paid to attend funerals and pretend to be friends and family of the deceased -- are not only real, but common. People like me get hired to play the part of mourners at funerals and wakes for any number of reasons. paid to attend/ get hired to は共に副詞用法ですが、paidは「~するために払われた」との目的用法、get hired toは「~して雇われる」との文の取り方でよおいでしょうか?不定詞の副詞用法は(~するために/~して)との訳と捉えているのですが。2は意訳を入れて説明して頂ければ幸いです。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

"We're right in the midst of getting a five-song EP together. We have 'Out Of Time', which is currently out there as a single and we have another song called 'Tomorrow', which was recorded when we did 'Out Of Time'. We're looking to release that EP in October and that's really exciting because we're moving forward and we're creating new music that we're all really proud of." Asked if there was a backlash from the STP fan base because of Chester's involvement, Robert said: "I think there was going to be. How many have people have terminated their singer and wanted to terminate their singer? [laughs]

• 『The sound of summer ~』2

Ray Bradburyの『The sound of summer running』という短編からの質問です。 A few people drifted by on the sidewalk outside, in the hot sun. Still the man and boy stood there, the boy glowing, the man with revelation in his face. “Boy,” said the old man at last, “in five years, how would you like a job selling shoes in this emporium?” “Gosh, thanks, Mr. Sanderson, but I don’t know what I’m going to be yet.” “Anything you want to be, son,” said the old man, “you’ll be. No one will ever stop you.” The old man walked lightly across the store to the wall of ten thousand boxes, came back with some shoes for the boy, and wrote up a list on some paper while the boy was lacing the shoes on his feet and then standing there, waiting. The old man held out his list. “A dozen things you got to do for me this afternoon. Finish them, we’re even Stephen, and you’re fired.” ☆Mr. Sanderson(the old man)というのは、靴を売っているお店の主人です。 ********************** Still the man and boy stood thereについて boyに定冠詞がついていないのはどうしてでしょうか? ********************** but I don’t know what I’m going to be yet.について "でも僕は何になるのかまだわかりません”と言っているのでしょうか? to beは「~になる」、という意味ですか? ********************** “A dozen things you got to do for me this afternoon. Finish them, we’re even Stephen, and you’re fired.” のセリフについて we’re even Stephenの意味がわからないのですが、you’re firedは「きみは解雇だよ」ということですか?つまり、その日の午後だけお店を手伝ってくれればそれでいいよ、ということですか? *********************** 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

About a year ago, I grew close to a friend and colleague (he is single), slowly at first, but then becoming more and more intimate. There is mutual sexual attraction and we share many of the same intellectual and cultural interests. We both knew I was in no position to divorce, as maintaining a stable environment for my young family is my priority. We tried to keep the intensity level low, which we did at times, but then the intensity kept returning. We shared a brief and limited physical element. 最後のセンテンスの訳をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My boyfriend and I have been together for six years. Lately sex has become sporadic. First I was on my period, then he had to work early, then we were too tired to do it or not in the mood and it just spiraled from there. Now we’re looking at around six months without. But I’m OK with it. I’m happy with just hugs and kisses and curling up at night. spiraled from thereとはどういうことでしょうか?あと、curling up「体を丸くする」?cuddleとは違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳の仕方

訳を教えてください。 With that said, I would add that most people would still probably use the word people for either situation. 後ろの方のpeopleはイタリックです。 ちなみに、前の文章は、 "There are two persons sitting at th table.""There are two people sitting at the table."In the first one, I get the feeling that the two are not together; they're just sharing the table.In the second one I think that the two of them are together. です。