• ベストアンサー

文法、和訳がわかりません。

A blueprint or design from which an object, or component, is built. 上記のwitch の使い方がよくわかりません。 普通、SVが必要になると思うのですが、適切な使い方を教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

from whichの前後の文を逆にすれば分かり易いかもしれません: object, or component, is built from blueprint or design 他の参照文: Town from where he came

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

which 自体の使い方としては後に SV(あるいは which 自体が S)がくればいいです。 ここでは an object (, or component) が S で is built が V です。 関係代名詞の問題というより、主節が SV なく、名詞でまとまっています。 「もの、あるいは構成要素が(そこから)組み立てられる青写真、あるいはデザイン」 と名詞を説明しているだけ。 列挙しているのか、前に It's などが省略されているか。 とにかく、名詞だけを表わしています。 英英辞典での名詞の語義などもそうです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

3.2. For the case e_i~=4  As seen from Fig.6, an orbit with a finite eccentricity curls (|b_i~|<4(e_i~/3)) or waves (|b_i~|>4(e_i~/3)) for the purely Keplerian motion which is realized when the planetary mass is very small or a particle is far from the planet. Therefore, δ, which is the relative phase differnce between the planet and the perigee point of the particle orbit near the planet, is expected to be one of the important parameters for determining the features of the two-body encounters. It is convenient to introduce, here, a phase parameter δ*, in place of δ, defined as δ*=δ-ε/(1-a^(3/2)).            (3・7) どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします(>_<)

和訳お願いします(>_<) objectがうまく訳せません How well developed is the learner's metalinguistic awareness? That is, can the learner treat language as an object for example, define a word, say what sounds make up that word, or state a rule such as add an -s to form the plural お願いします(>_<)

• 和訳

A magnet is any object which produces a magnetic field, particularly a bar or U-shaped piece of ferromagnetic material. A magnetic field is the effect of a magnet on objects around it. The strength of the magnetic field at a point is a measure of effect that the magnet will have at that point. 和訳を宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願い致します。

It is obvious, then, to start with, that by Mind we may mean two very different things, according as we contemplate it in our own individual selves, or as manifested by other beings. For if I contemplate my own mind, I have an imme diate cognizance of a certain flow of thoughts and feelings, which are the most ultimate things — and, indeed, the only things— of which I am cognizant. But if I contemplate Mind in other persons or organisms, I can have no such immediate cognizance of their thoughts and feelings ; I can only infer the existence of such thoughts and feelings from the activities of the persons or organisms which appear to manifest them. Thus it is that by Mind we may mean either that which is subjective or that which is objective. Now throughout the present work we shall have to consider Mind as an object ; and therefore it is well to remember that our only instrument of analysis is the observation of activities which we infer to be prompted by, or associated with, mental antecedents or accompaniments analogous to those of which we are directly conscious in our own subjective experience. That is to say, starting from what I know subjectively of the operations of my own individual mind, and of the activi ties which in my own organism these operations seem to prompt, I proceed by analogy to infer from the observable activities displayed by other organisms, the fact that certain mental operations underlie or accompany these activities.

• 和訳を教えてください

契約書の和訳を行っているのですが 下記の文章についてさっぱりです。 Aには会社名が入ります。 This includes Vendor’s obligation to defend A in the event an action or claim is initiated against A arising from the defective product supplied by Vendor. 前文は補償、保証の話です 「これにはベンダーにAを擁護する義務を含む ベンダーによって供給された不良製品によって生じる」 とこんな感じで訳してみましたがつながりの部分 ”in the event an action or claim is initiated against A” をどのように訳せばいいでしょうか?? ご回答宜しくお願いします。

• 添削よろしくお願いします。

This calls for a scheme of procedure. In some cases, the best design is no design, as with a love letter, which is simply an outpouring, or with a casual essay, which is a ramble. これは手順の計画を求めます。 いくつかの場合、最も良いデザインはデザインではありません、恋文(単にほとばしりである)やカジュアルな随筆のように。 もっときれいに訳せないでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。

• 聞いたことのない文法ルール(関係代名詞)

The school which was build in 2005 is wonderful. という英文を、ネイティブに、 you should use commas around which because built in 2005 is a non-essential clause で、 継続用法が使えないならwhichをthatに置きかえるとよい言われ、 The computer that Aki often uses is mine. という英文について、これはthatをwhichに置きかえられるか、と聞いたら、 文法ルールによると、 This computer which Aki uses is mine. のように、 "which" doesn't need commas if the sentence starts with "this", "that", "these" or "those". というルールがあるそうなのです。 どなたか詳しい方、これは信じていいでしょうか?

• 和訳おねがいします。

化学の教科書です。 1.6 Separating a solid which sublimes from a solid which does not sublime E.g. separating ammonium chloride (which sublimes) from sodium chloride (which does not sublime) A substance is said to sublime if, on cooling, its vapour changes directly from gas to solid without going through an intermediate liquid state.Usually a substance which sublimes also changes from solid to vapour without melting to a liquid. If a mixture of ammonium chloride and sodium chloride is heated, the ammonium chloride turns directly to a vapour but the sodium chloride remains unchanged. When the vapour is cooled, solid ammonium chloride collects free from sodium chloride. 1.7 Recognizing a pure substance A pure substance has a definite melting point. The presence of an impurity lowers the melting point but also causes the substance to melt over a range of temperature. Calcium chloride is used to lower the melting point of sodium chloride in the extraction of sodium. The boiling point of a substance depends on pressure. At atmospheric pressure, the boiling point of a pure substance takes place at a particular temperature called the boiling point. The presence of dissolved impurities increases the boiling point slightly. おねがいします。

• 和訳お願いします

Figure 1 is taken from an analysis by 人名(多いから省略します) of the German Socio-Economix Panel, in which the same respondents were asked every year about their satisfaction with their life. 特にaskの訳し方とin whichがどうなってるのかがわかりません

• 和訳お願いします。

Europe is pinning its hopes on an emissions trading scheme that will apply to air travel from 2012. But this is hardly rigorous: details have yet to be finalised, but airlines will get many of their credits free. Even the government estimates that British aviation emissions will rise from 37.5 million tonnes of carbon in 2005 to 53-67 million by 2050. The industry argues that technological change - such as the more efficient A380 - will cut pollution. In reality any savings are likely to be lost to extra flights. Only two things could really have an impact: restricting capacity, by limiting airports (or even rationing flights, as the Tories briefly suggested) or raising the price of fuel - still tax-free thanks to an antiquated international agreement. Neither of these things is likely. This is because public attitudes - which shape political ones - remain contradictory. Flying is an adventure and a source of tremendous liberation. No other generation has been given such an opportunity. But its environmental impact is clear and growing. New planes and new terminals, however brilliant their design, only feed the addiction. よろしくお願いします。

GT-1000coreのバイパス方法とは?
このQ&Aのポイント
  • GT-1000coreのパッチを使わずに、ギターダイレクトの音を出す方法はあるのか?
  • 質問内容はギターの接続方法に関するもので、GT-1000coreをバイパスしてギターダイレクトの音を出す方法を知りたい。
  • これにより、一般のペダルでフットスイッチを押してペダルをOffにするような状態を実現できるのか疑問がある。
回答を見る