• 締切済み
  • 困ってます

機械翻訳ではなく、ネイティヴな翻訳お願いします。

機械翻訳ではなく、ネイティヴな翻訳お願いします。 Hello, Can you Kindly let me know Are ALL Shutter Speeds Working well and close To accuracy. Is The Rangefinder Well Aligned. and The Cloudy Viewfinder Is it Clear Enough To be able to see The Double Image very Well Or is it faint. and is the Lens Clear from any Haze Fungus or scratches Kindly let me know to decide to offer. thank you

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数57
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• 回答No.2

Hello, Can you Kindly let me know Are ALL Shutter Speeds Working well and close To accuracy. ハロー、 全てのシャッタースピードはちゃんと動作し、正確に閉まるかどうか教えて頂けませんでしょうか? Is The Rangefinder Well Aligned. and The Cloudy Viewfinder Is it Clear Enough To be able to see The Double Image very Well Or is it faint. そのレンジファインダーはうまく調整がされていますか? そして Cloudy Viewfinder(曇り調整)ですが、それは2重像をかなりクリアーに見ることができますか、それともぼやけていますか? and is the Lens Clear from any Haze Fungus or scratches Kindly let me know to decide to offer. thank you そして、そのレンズはカビ類(真菌類)による曇りの無い(クリアーな)あるいは、引っかき傷などが無いかどうかのご提供を、ご判断して頂けませんか? ありがとうございます。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

とても解りやすいです。ありがとうございました。

• 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15261/32926)

僕はネイティブでも機械でもありませんが  「ハロー。シャッター速度は全部正確に近く機能しますか。  このレンジファインダーは、よく調節してありますか。  曇ったファインダーは、二重の像が見えるほどはっきりしていますか、それとも曇っていますか。  レンズには靄がかかったような黴が生えたり、傷がありませんか。  値をつけるのに必要ですから教えてください。感謝。」  と、買い取り値段をつけるのに参考になる事項を聞いています。「曇ったファインダーは曇っているか」などという奇妙な言い回しもありますが、、、

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

丁寧な翻訳をありがとうございました。とても助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• どなたか翻訳お願いできませんか?

翻訳機を使ってみたのですが よくわからなかったので、どなたか翻訳していただけませんか? Now I understand that's an obstacle and it is for me too but I'm willing to try to put it aside and just get to know you for you 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文が読めません。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

Glad to know you received the item already. The carved side is the back.Please try to look at the sign at the front view.You will know how amazing it looks. If you have any further questions,please kindly let me know.

• 英文が読めません。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

Glad to know you received the item already. The carved side is the back.Please try to look at the sign at the front view.You will know how amazing it looks. If you have any further questions,please kindly let me know.

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• 解りやすい翻訳をどうかお願いします。

解りやすい翻訳をどうかお願いします。 Do you mean you can sell me the lens for $108.00 + shipping and will not know how much that will be until you get the item and weigh it? That sounds okay just let me know, Thanks よろしくお願いします。

• 機械翻訳をやわらかい表現に・・・。

今度こそ、削除されませんように・・・。 下記日本語を英訳したいです。 病人なのと能力がないのとで、機械翻訳しか駆使できませんでした。 分からなかったところ(空白翻訳)も含め、ご教授ください。 よろしくお願い致します。 まず、あなたの誕生日(の近く)まで生きていられたことに感謝します。 First, I appreciate that it could be alive till your birthday (near). あなたから贈られた一冊の本に、大切なキーワードとして、「感謝」がありました。 One book presented by you had "gratitude" as an important keyword. あなたに「ごめんなさい」より「ありがとう」をたくさん言ってほしいと言われたとおり、まさに、「感謝」なのです。 It is just "gratitude" as it said that I want you to say much "thank you" from "I'm sorry." そして。 And・・・ 私はやはりあなたが好きです。 I still love you. あなたを忘れようと思ったけれど、できませんでした。 It was not able to do, although it thought that he would forget you. 「こんな文章、遺しやがって」と思ってもらえれば、しめたものです。 生きているうちに、負担をかけまくりたい。 I want to apply a burden to you earnestly, while I am alive. わがままを言いまくりたい。 I want to say as [ my ] earnestly. あなたを怒らせ、呆れさせても、そうしたいです。 Even if it offends you and amazes you, I want to make it such. 死ねば終わりだと私は思っているからです。 I am because it thinks that it is finally if it dies. 生きてこそ、と。 手のかかる、どうしようもない「お馬鹿さん」なほうが、心に残ると思うので、そのように演出し、メッセージを終えたいと思います。

• 詳しい方へ、翻訳をお願いいたします。

詳しい方、翻訳をお願いいたします。 ebayで落札され、商品を発送しましたが、住所を間違えて発送しました。 (イギリスが本来の住所なようですが、現在は南アフリカにいるようです。) 間違えて発送した事をメールで伝えたところ、下記メールが届きました。(1通目) イギリスへ商品を送ったのは良いのですが、氏名を書き忘れました。 その事をメールで伝えたところ下記メールが届きました。(2通目です) お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 (1通目です) Yes this may be difficult to solve. I am in South Africa and I did specify a South African address on the order. I use the United Kingdom address for sellers that wont ship to South Africa. The item you shipped there will be safe there but I won't be able to send it back until I visit the United Kingdom in January next year. In the interim I will be happy that you keep my pen and send it to me in January. What is the other item you sent and what is its price. It may just be easier for me to buy it from you as well. If you need the other item back urgently to fill an order, I could try and get it sent back but don't know how reliable my friends in the UK are Let me know, I am sure we can manage a amicable solution. (2通目です) I have just read your letter again. and seem to have misunderstood you. Did you ship a Pilot 74 with a soft fine nib to the UK? If that is the case no real problem I will collect it in January. Please let me know.

• 詳しい方、翻訳をお願いいたします。

初めて質問します。 ebayで落札され、商品を発送しましたが、住所を間違えて発送しました。 (イギリスが本来の住所なようですが、現在は南アフリカにいるようです。) 間違えて発送した事をメールで伝えたところ、下記メールが届きました。(1通目) イギリスへ商品を送ったのは良いのですが、氏名を書き忘れました。 その事をメールで伝えたところ下記メールが届きました。(2通目です) お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 (1通目です) Yes this may be difficult to solve. I am in South Africa and I did specify a South African address on the order. I use the United Kingdom address for sellers that wont ship to South Africa. The item you shipped there will be safe there but I won't be able to send it back until I visit the United Kingdom in January next year. In the interim I will be happy that you keep my pen and send it to me in January. What is the other item you sent and what is its price. It may just be easier for me to buy it from you as well. If you need the other item back urgently to fill an order, I could try and get it sent back but don't know how reliable my friends in the UK are Let me know, I am sure we can manage a amicable solution. (2通目です) I have just read your letter again. and seem to have misunderstood you. Did you ship a Pilot 74 with a soft fine nib to the UK? If that is the case no real problem I will collect it in January. Please let me know.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 Would you sell me the lens for the 225.15 and you pay the shipping?I would buy now. let me know. Thank you よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

多分間違えてブーツを作ってしまったという英文だと思いますが、大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I wanted to let you know that we have received your Redwing boots today and they look great. I wanted to make sure you are aware of the style of lineman patch they put on a plain toe boot. I have placed a picture below of your boots. Please let me know id this is acceptable. If you would like it made differently please let us know. Keep in mind that a remake will take 6 to 8 weeks また、そのブーツでいいので送ってほしいという英文も作成していただけるとありがたいです。