• ベストアンサー

和訳・文法が分かりません。

wind-skywindの回答

回答No.4

名詞 step があって、that が来ているのだから、 that 節というより、関係代名詞の that をまず疑うべきです。 This is the work that you should do. のような英語を考えればわかるように、 目的格の関係代名詞です。 ここでは want O to の後の do の目的語にあたるのは先行詞 step です。 do ... step というのは step が動詞・名詞同形なので、 これで「ステップを踏む」くらいに考えればいいです。 後ろからかけて訳すと 「あなたが目標を達成するためにコンピュータにしてほしいあらゆる一つ一つのステップ」 それより、ここでは lay(ing) out (in excruciating detail) every single step ~ というふうに、カッコ内をはさんで、step が lay out の目的語となります。 カッコ内は「非常なまでに事細かく」という副詞句。 目的語が関係代名詞の修飾もあって長くなるため、短い副詞句が前にきて、 目的語が後に回っています。 そういう流れが読み取れなかったため、that 節のようにお感じになったのかもしれません。 さて、プログラミングは、ここにいらっしゃる方々のうち、ご自分でされたことのない人にとって、 目的を達成するためにコンピュータにしてほしいあらゆる一つ一つのステップを 非常なまでに事細かに段取りすることを必要とします。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳

You have within yourself a touchstone by which finally you can test every book that your brain is capable of comprehending. Does the book seem to you to be sincere and true? If it does,you need not worry about your immediate feelings,or the possible future consequences of the book. You will ultimately like the book,and you will be justified in liking it. Honestly in literature as in life, is the quality that counts first and counts last. 和訳をお願いします。

• that と what

質問です。 ( ) I want you to do is believe in yourself. ()に入るのは、what となってるんですけど、 なんで that ではいけないんでしょうか??

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 挨拶、説明文かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Knowledge is like a step forwards in itself, each reading has taken you one step nearer in time than you were before. Like an invisible thread it pulls you towards the future. And nothing works in isolation, in taking that inner step there is an interaction in time and fate, and on an other worldly level that is intangible, unseen but something changes. Every action has a reaction that helps move fate closer in subtle and intricate ways that we can barely grasp with the human mind. You will take other steps one by one, now that the door has been opened, and loves mystical thread will draw you ever closer to your Soul Mate and he to you.

• 不定詞についての質問です

He says that to achieve it you must put everything else out of your mind and concentrate on  your goal. なんですが to achieve itをなぜthat~の文において文頭にもってくるのですか? また文頭に持ってこられるときの条件を教えてください

• 和訳と 文法的解説

In your life, you will move from triumph to heartbreak to boredom and back again, sometimes in the space of a single day. What are you to make of so many emotions, so many events? この文のWhat are you to make of so many emotions, so many events?の和訳と、 文法的解説をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします

こちらのレビューを和訳して いただけると助かります。 お願いいたします。 To what do we owe this transformation of self within tones? Further than the distance of a professional swimming pool. The definition of professional is akin to Anla Courtis’ discography. Though, the bugs of Earth. There’s an ancient way of drone work that only the insects can relate. Day is over. Get to work. Your heartbeat pounds to the gentle “B-RAIN FOLKLORE.” How many times can your body vibrate in a single day? Given this moment; you have been given this moment; take every single moment you’re given. 和訳していただければ 本当に助かります。 このような丸投げは 質問とはいえないのは 承知です。

• 和訳をお願いします

You mention that a certain kind of childishness that you see as part of your personality isn’t helping yourself or anyone else. Why do attribute so little value to relaxation and the ability to contemplate various matters? Isn’t that helpful. Isn’t it helping you with creativity? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳の質問です

乗馬が、相手と戦わなくてもできることを述べたくだりですが、separate とか、implies を含むあたりとかが、よくわかりません。よろしくお願いします。 出典は THE BEST AMERICAN ESSAYS(2008年版)のLauren Slater さんのTripp lake です。 Riding is largely a singular sport 途中省略  You cannot really play lacrosse or soccer unless you are playing against someone, and this againstness requires that you see yourself as separate, with all that that implies. But horseback riding is something you can do alone in the woods, 以下省略

• 英文法チェックお願いします

1 My favorite point about American education is more creative, in particular. 2 I completely felt dizzy with that sight that she had car accident on the street. 1 what you need do now is study and make an effort for your future. 2 It is always true that a hard worker achieve a goal. 3 It is not by kind words but by sincere attitudes that people are moved. 1 Whoever it was who support me when I was in trouble, I will return my favor to them. 2 Despite hard working, you were failed last exam. 3 No matter how far it is, I always think about you.

• 和訳希望

I am sending them to you so that you will have an idea of the kind of job I do, so I want to set up something that will allow me to handle things while am around and that won't let me travel always. I will make sure I keep you posted following all developments in every way possible.