• 締切済み

この英文の日本語訳を教えて欲しいです。

ある医療系の科学雑誌に投稿して返答が帰ってきました。返答分の中で、以下の英文の意味がわかりません。皆様、どう訳しますか?ご意見頂けると幸いです。 Please resubmit your revision within 8 weeks of this letter, and within 4 weeks for a letter to Editor. よろしくお願い致します。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

改定文書の再投稿はこの通知の日付から8週間以内、 当雑誌の編集者への文書は4週間以内としてください。

tenokiya
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 自分は誤解していました。letter to Editorはカバーレターかと思ってました。 原稿を再提出後4週間以内にカバーレター提出なのかと思ってました。

関連するQ&A

• ビジネス英文の日本語訳を教えてください

下記のビジネス英文の日本語訳ですが全く訳しかたがわかりませんので、英語に詳しい方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。 (1)Please let us know wheter we can cover marine insurance elsewhere at a more reasonable rate. (2)Insurance will be effected at this end,please furnish the tame of the vessel and the exact date of sailing. (3)The goods are insured for US$20.000 subject to I.C.C.(B) (4)Enclosed is a check for $3,000 in payment for the samples. (5)Draft shall be drawn on you at sight through The Asian Bank. (6)We really must ask you ti defer the settlement of your account until the end of next month. (7)We are prepared to ship your order as soon as we receive your letter of credit. (8)The damage was due to unskilled handing in transit (9)Of the ten cases of goods we received today, one is seriously damaged (10)The extent of the damage of the freight is now under survey here.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

多分間違えてブーツを作ってしまったという英文だと思いますが、大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I wanted to let you know that we have received your Redwing boots today and they look great. I wanted to make sure you are aware of the style of lineman patch they put on a plain toe boot. I have placed a picture below of your boots. Please let me know id this is acceptable. If you would like it made differently please let us know. Keep in mind that a remake will take 6 to 8 weeks また、そのブーツでいいので送ってほしいという英文も作成していただけるとありがたいです。

• 英文を日本語に翻訳してください。

CNC(自動加工機)の修理依頼を海外メーカーに問い合わせたら以下の英文が送信してきました。 機械翻訳しましたが、いまいち良く分かりませんでした。 Dear friend: Can you let your customer to check if all the X,Y,Z axis stepper motor motor can not work when plug to the controller box of X axis. for this. there are sevaral reasons as below: 1, the mach3 software did not set well as the manual. 2, the signal of the computer is not stable 3, there is a problem with the drive board. so. at first. please show us how dose your customer set the mach3 software. and then, please can you let your customer to take a clear video about the problem. we need this to solve the problem. waiting for your news. really thanks a lot! all regards

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

お願いします。 The Wi-Fi Alliance is making the following specifications available for non-Members to purchase and download. Members may download these specifications at no charge by visiting Specifications. For any questions regarding the material within these documents, please Contact Us. Your privacy is important to us. See our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. All purchases of specifications are final. No refunds will be issued. If you have trouble downloading the specifications, please contact us. All fields are required, except where indicated.

• この英文を和訳お願いします。

Your order has been processed and shipped! Your package was shipped using USPS First Class or Priority Mail International and you should expect to receive it in 3-7 business days. However, some of our customers are reporting delivery times taking upwards of 3 weeks, depending on each country and its customs policies. If you still haven't received your order 4 weeks after receiving this email, please contact us by visiting the help link above. International customers should be aware of the customs policies within their own countries. Your package may be held up for inspection and/or subject to import duties and taxes. Contact your local customs office for further information.

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (13) Throughout history, alliances have been made through marriage. Amenhotep III married several foreign princesses in the name of diplomacy. But the Amarna Letters show that Amenhotep III didn't consider these diplomatic unions a give-and-take situation. When the king of Babylon asked for an Egyptian princess, Amenhotep III flat out refused, even though he gad taken the king of Babylon's sister as a bride. The angry king of Babylon wrote, "When I wrote to you about marrying your daughter you wrote to me saying ‘From time immemorial no daughter of the king of Egypt has been given in marriage to anyone.’Why do you say this? You are the king and you may do as you please. If you were to give a daughter, who would say anything about it?" But Amenhotep III wasn't budging. Egypt did not give away princesses. (14) The marriages allied rulers, not countries. If either husband or father-in-law should die, negotiations started all over again. This letter from the King of Hatti to Amenhotep III's son, after Amenhotep III died, shows that things didn't always continue as they had in the past: "your father never neglected... the wishes I expressed, but granted me everything. Why have you... refused to send me... gifts of friendship, I wish good friendship to exist between you and md." (15) Some of the letters were sent to people close to the king and pleaded for help. This letter from the king of Mittani to Queen Tiy shows how influential she must have been, not only during her husband's reign, but also during her son's:  You are the one who knows that I have always felt friendship for... your husband... but you have not sent me yet the gift of homage... your husband, has ordered be sent to me. I have asked... your husband for massive gold statues.... But your son has goldplated statues of wood. As gold is like dust in the country of your son, why... [hasn't] your son... given them to me?

• 搭乗に関する英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

飛行機への搭乗についての英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 旅行に行く知人から、訳してくれと頼まれたのですが、旅行経験も乏しい私の英語力ではよく分からない箇所があります。 もし手違いがあると困るので……。 特に、3つめの文の「st」は、何のことやら分かりません。 「英語」カテより、旅行経験の豊富な皆様のいらっしゃるこちらの方がよいと判断しました。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 以下が、知人がメールしてきた内容です。 Passegers may not be accepted on board with this document. please visit the website 48 hours to 3 hours before flight departure again to check-in and confirm your seat. if you do not pick up your boarding pass st the airport at least 70 minutes before departure ,you may not be assigned for your reserved seat. For your convenience ,use Self Service Unit to check-in at Incheon,Gimpo,Busan and Narita airports.(No visa case only)

• 英語から日本語の訳をしてください。

英語から日本語の訳をしてください。 サイトなどでやってみるのですが 意味が全然通じなくて 英語から日本語に直すと おかしな文章になるので どなたか英語が得意な方は 訳していただけないでしょうか?? Please look these up on your phone: Misbehaving Ball Printer Technology Phone School Chalk Teacher Please give me the meaning of each word. If one word is a synonym, right a email saying the word and we will give that word in a sentence. Your Cousin, Hugo P.S: Have you heard of a syndrome called, "Assbergers"? If this word is spell wrong, please look it up on your phone and try to look for a word that is like this word okay? Thank you. Oh! And I have this syndrome too. I have Assbergers. But mine is really mild though. It means to be really different than other people. I have trouble with eye contact and stuff.

• ステレオタイプに関する英文をの日本語訳をお願いします!

Concentrating the disconfirming attributes within a small subgroup should make it easier to designate its this group to an atypical subtype and, thereby, to dismiss its relevance to the overall stereotype. Indeed, participants in the concentrated condition appeared to show less stereotype change than did participants in the dispersed condition, who could not readily subtype the disconfirming individuals. Put differently, generalized less from the same examples of unlawyerly behavior when these examples were concentrated in a small subgroup of the observed lawyers than when they were dispersed across the entire sample. Other researchers have since replicated this finding. When we can we subtype counterstereotypic individuals, and this enables us to maintain our global stereotypes 社会心理学のステレオタイプに関する英文です。 ほとんど意味がわからず、手も足もでません・・・ 誰か助けてください・・・・・・

• 日本語訳を教えてください!

(1)One of your duties will be some light typing. (2)She would like a real raise, not just a few dollar (3)The software company offers training in Atlanta (4)There will be a holiday on Monday. (5)Our department has never been this productive before. 上記の5つの英文ですが的確な日本語訳が分かりませんので、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら教えて頂きたいです。